All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 010'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 172 Comments
JohnCKJohnCKover 6 years ago
Well done

And thank you for the early Christmas gift of your story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVED IT

Please keep up the amazing work! So far Tink is my favorite, please more scenes with Tink ;)

loyot2010loyot2010over 6 years ago
fantastic

loved it keep up the fantastic work.

falizurefalizureover 6 years ago

I was sad to know i'd have to wait a while for the continuation of the dream story but it was definitely worth the wait, I love each and every 1 of these and can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love this series

Been reading this series since you posted your first story. Congratulations for creating a story that has held my attention and my desire this long, I've never followed anything for more than 5-6 chapters before this because authors tend to be predictable after a point. You are certainly a cut above the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loving it!

Please keep them coming. I particularly like how the sex is just a part (though a significant part) of the whole. Can't wait to see how this will turn out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I find the sex interesting and while better then a lot of stories it is not what keeps me looking forward to the next installment, What does is your character development and plot development, Quite simply you are a good writer,

sali6435sali6435over 6 years ago
as I've said before

I love your imagination, it lights up my own and makes me think as well as look forward to each installment. you are for want of a better word magnificent and ever improving.

thank you Annabelle,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I pity poor Mike that dude's got more trouble coming his way than you can shake a stick at. Now that we have gotten beyond the Dreamscape. I'm looking forward to more adventures coming up in the future.

Homeinindy2Homeinindy2over 6 years ago
Love it

Can not wait to see what happens when the hotheaded one come to play. What new secrets will be there to help Mike with his new problems. 😄

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautifully written!

I cannot wait till the next chapter!

John BlackhawkJohn Blackhawkover 6 years ago
I agree

It was a beautifully written ending to the previous chapter cliffhanger. Though i hope the succubus pops back in at some point to become a housemate.

B0ldlyG0ingN0whereB0ldlyG0ingN0whereover 6 years ago
Don't stop believing in your talent

I don't often comment on stories but your afterword somehow compelled me. I just want to say I thoroughly enjoyed reading both your story-lines. I adore your humour and your ability to mix wit, romance and suspense into an enticing and sexy package is nothing short of truly talented writing.

Happy holidays and I hope next year brings us many more tales of yours to enjoy. May 2018 bring you what desire most (I dare presume), to make your talent your livelihood.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 6 years ago
Bravo

Well done. Thanks for sharing! Made my morning. 5* Slainté

writerannabellewriterannabelleover 6 years agoAuthor
It’s going to be a book!

Hey all! Annabelle here with some exciting news.

This story is going to become a novel! If you would be interested in buying the book on Amazon once it is ready, please send me a feedback form with your email.

Also, if you would like access to this story plus artwork, polls, and more, consider supporting my Patreon page! Patrons will receive a free, special Patron-only e-copy of the book. Find me at Patreon.com/sexyannabelle (where I also have updates that even non-patrons can see).

Thanks for all your love and support - this monster universe is about to get a lot bigger in 2018!

Annabelle

Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettover 6 years ago
Congrats!

I'm glad that you are being published, but would this mean that we can't read the story here anymore once the amazon edition is out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Glad it continues.

Can't wait for more. Very interesting twists to the story, will check everyday for the continuation of this spectacular story.

laad4e08laad4e08over 6 years ago
Could rean new chapters every day!

I love this story line and could easily read new chapters everyday. I know you have a life and don't have the time and energy to push one out everyday, but I guy can dream. Thank you so much for sharing your talent and your vision.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

I've really enjoyed your story. Congratulations on being picked up by Amazon. Having said that, I'm a bit sorrowful. I want to read more of your characters and learn more about your amazing imagination.

writerannabellewriterannabelleover 6 years agoAuthor
I’m not leaving!

Some of you seem to think that I’m not posting here anymore once I publish!

Not true! Mike and his adventures will still show up here! I have no plans to abandon a community that has supported me so much, and I will continue to post Mike’s adventures (and others in the monsters universe) as long as I am able.

chip812chip812over 6 years ago
Such awesome!

Please don't stop. Don't ever stop. You have put enough development into that house to write just this story for many more chapters. If you are ever at a loss, just appeal to your loyal readers for direction. We may not tell you what to write, but I'm sure we can cone up with some direction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wow so happy to hear that you story is going to publish into a novel. Can't wait to buy from Amazon. Keep up the good work. You and Tefler are my favorite Authors on this Site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Still one of the best stories ive read in a very long time. Great job!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome Job!

Can't wait for more.

ReelflytReelflytover 6 years ago
Great story so far . Keep it up .

I find myself anxious waiting for your next chapter . Enjoy it greatly . You are on my favorites list now .

SouthernPassion53SouthernPassion53over 6 years ago
Excellent

You're a very talented story teller. Keep it up. ☺️🌹🌹🌹

MDG1969MDG1969over 6 years ago
I wish you could write full-time, I love your stories.

Keep up the excellent work, I love your story lines and the way you think.

5 stars.

PM to follow.

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
Finally got another fix...can hardly wait for the next one!

So says one addicted to this tale!!!!

A_StoneA_Stoneover 6 years ago
Yesssss!!!

I have been waiting for the next chapter for a month! What a nice Christmas present! I love this story and was very interested in how he was going to beat Lilly. I was hoping it wasn’t going to be cheesy or quick. You’re idea with the shared souls was perfect! Your solution was believable and used all the characters to their best advantage.

I hope Lilly comes back right at the nick of time to help save the house from Sara. I think enslaving Sara would be hot as hell. But that’s just me 😉 please keep up the good work and update soon! I’m thinking a New Years Eve present 🧐

Jay5030Jay5030over 6 years ago
Loved

Didn't go the way I thought it would but still the best can't wait for next chapter.

Jay5030Jay5030over 6 years ago
congratulations

Can't wait to see your published work I'll be first in line to buy from amazon.

AvidReader47AvidReader47over 6 years ago
Thanks

For such a wonderfully creative solution...or soulution....

Alaskan6969Alaskan6969over 6 years ago
Awesome chapter

I had a feeling that Naia would come into play. As he hade a piece of her sole and her his. Very good chapter I cannot say that enough , to show kindness to a demon that tried to kill you. I am sure she will be back and just add to the guardians of the house. Mike has a very strong new friend. I can’t believe I am so hooked on this story, now I’m drooling with anticipation of the next chapter. Please keep up the outstanding writing.

EzDemon187EzDemon187over 6 years ago
Wonderful

Look forward to see more of Mike and his girls on their adventure and hope to see Lily come back. I know some didn't like her but I've always had a soft spot for broken characters looking for redemption. Again I can't say enough how awesome this story is and wish you the best. Thank you for writing this for all of us.

darkdance69darkdance69over 6 years ago
5 🌟 's again

Interesting and original plot twist. I expect to see Lily back again, probably as the cavalry to repay Mike & Naia's kindness by helping defeat the coven I'm guessing.

lespoon1lespoon1over 6 years ago
5++++++++++

This might just be your best chapter to date. Kinda have a soft spot for Lily. Hope to see more of her in future chapters. Well done Ms. Writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Outstanding!

I agree, Lily's a card not yet fully played. Nicely done, the hazards in this story keep getting stronger and nastier. Sarah, Sarah, what to do about Sarah?...

"...something massive."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Every chapter is better

Love the whole story.. just keeps going

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER

I've fallen in love with this series. It's awesome. I pray you keep it going for a long time to come. I hope you introduce us to a new monster girl with each chapter. Hope we see Lily come back at some point to aid Mike and the girls against the Society.

photostar7980photostar7980over 6 years ago
Amazing

This series has topped my list and is my absolute favorite. You couldn’t write these fast enough. To slake my thirst for more. Thank you for your efforts I appreciate not only your story but the time and effort you spend to bring it to all of us.

Grower59Grower59over 6 years ago
Incredible!

I await your next chapter! Phenomenal story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
dear Annabelle...

there are stories that touch a person in surprising ways. Yours definitely does. I honestly think yours is the best story in this category in terms of imagination, creative genius and empathy.

you're like my Naia,

wishing you a merry holiday

Percy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wow another exciting chapter in the life of Mike and his monsters. Always a great read, can't wait for the next thrilling chapter. You are an excellent writer. Have a great Christmas and a prosperous 2018.

MindofWhiteMindofWhiteover 6 years ago

Can't wait for more, excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome story telling

I really enjoying reading stories like this and it is a real pleasure to read the story you are bringing to life here. Can’t wait to read the rest

baileytommybaileytommyover 6 years ago
monster house

I love the story ,can you make it two chapters though I mean you just get started then it's over its a long wait between each chapters its one of the best stories its good as succbus sommon but he won't write anymore,I like the main character he has a good heart so keep writing the same please don't change them,tell next time.

rainbowflight27rainbowflight27over 6 years ago
wow that's cool

I read this with someone and we both thought it was amazing. Please keep up the good work for the sake of your readers. :) I think that this is the most engaging and distracting story I have read in weeks.

usmcdadusmcdadover 6 years ago
Making a list and checking it twice

Always signing on to rid you have posted the next chapter. Great story, cant wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

Please tell me we don't have to wait long for more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Woof!

Unbelievably riveting, passionately erotic, romantic and mind blowing all at the same time! More, MUST HAVE MORE!

IllicitMaterialIllicitMaterialover 6 years ago
Amazing

This was the best one yet! I can’t wait to see 11!

kuhpa01kuhpa01over 6 years ago
Seems Like You are Popular

50 comments in 3 days? I would hazard a guess that people like your story. I know that I certainly do.

Although some people bitch about your cliffhanger endings, I have to admire the way that you use them. Enticing, making me wish for more, yet not aggravating or frustrating. Just Right!

Gee, with this ending, and the memory of the naughty little doll ghost segment fresh in my mind, I will speculate that there will be a resolution of two problems with one confrontation.

Now to settle down, read other stories (maybe Christmas themed since this is Christmas Eve after all) and wait PATIENTLY until your next posting.

Could there be any doubt that this is a 5 star chapter? THANK you and Merry Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great chapter, The sex is the lagniappe of this wonderful story! Please continue.....

I appreciate the care you've put into stringing these words together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Entire series is great

All 10 chapters have been great so far. This is one of my favorites series in a long time here.

LazarusLazarusover 6 years ago
Great story, great series, great writing.

I can't wait to read more, loved them all! Thanks for sharing.

laz

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fricken amazing!!

You’re series is definitely my favourite that I have ever read! I never cease to be amazed at how you tell the story of a new creature in almost every chapter! Please keep writing because I basically live off your stories!!! X

orionlawyerorionlawyerover 6 years ago
Truly Talented

I don't know how your mind works like it does, but your creative ability truly baffles me. It is a great honor to read such a wonderful piece, and I am always looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The sudden 900 degree roundabout on the succubus did not seem well thought out or executed. A better way to implement the idea of hating her interaction based on the behalf of a master would simply be a more passive agressive personality when exposing her true form in the dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep them coming

This series is honestly good, the writing may be rough in some aspects but all in all it's well thought out and has a solid plot line and the eroticism is phenomenal!! All in all 10/10 please post more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing!

Please continue this story

writerannabellewriterannabelleover 6 years agoAuthor
Next Chapter

I just hit submit on the next chapter. I hope to see many of your lovely comments again in a few days!

For those who can't wait, Chapter 12 will be posted on my Patreon with artwork (this story has artwork on Patreon!) tomorrow afternoon. You can find me at Patreon.com/sexyannabelle, otherwise, stick around here on Lit for the exciting next chapter of Home for Horny Monsters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I would love to read more of this story. I'm definitely addicted lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
<3

I've just read through the whole series up until now, and I wanted to put another comment in the <3 bucket, but I don't have much more to say than: you are is write good words. The sexy parts are sexy, the story parts aren't just scaffolding for the sexy parts, and the <3 parts hit me in the feels. A+

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 6 years ago
Well done!

So, I made a small prediction after reading Chapter 11 on how Chapter 12 would play out. The fact that I was (mostly) right has me patting myself on the back. And it made this chapter a satisfying read.

We have a battle with Sarah in the offing. This looks like a fight Mike won’t be able to fuck his way out of. But, the Mandragora is hungry. I would like to see the Mandragora turn out to be an aspect of a Wood Nymph, “Mandy”!

Oh, if this story goes on for a while, I think it would be interesting and exciting if Mike got one of his monster-wives pregnant! Maybe Lilly is pregnant already! Then, she would have to return home!

Looking forward to new chapters. The Patreon idea is a good one. Good luck with that.

antietampwantietampwover 6 years ago
Amazing story!

This tale captures the reader's attention. Well developed characters create a bond with the reader. Well done.

SashaPozaSashaPozaover 6 years ago
Amazing!

I started reading your series yesterday morning. Got thru the first 8 chapters by midnight last night. (BTW, Happy New Years!) read from Chapter 9 to here this morning so far and have been glued to my iPad ! I did celebrate last night with my loved one, but we kept it simple at home, each of us doing something we love and just being together. Thank you for a great New Years Start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
superb

Please continue

CynergeticCynergeticover 6 years ago
Easily a 5*

This is such a great series and you have written it masterfully. I look forward to each installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep Writing This Series Please.

Intriguing premise, excellent plot, beautiful prose, engaging characters, flawless immersion, and effortless suspension of disbelief. Never stop. This could easily become a novel or TV series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Really enjoying this series. Great story lines and characters. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
simply Wow!

This is under the best I've read here so far. Keep up the good work and you could easily publish this as a book, when it's ready.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Best yet!

Best chapter yet!

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
misuse of words says you need an editor

Very creative writing I applaud your writing skills

you're an amazing creative writer!

Keep up the great work! :=))

the mentor

Ramjet75Ramjet75about 6 years ago
Ahh, well done

I had forgotten the soul part swap. And the result for the Succubus is fair, hopefully she can find a new love. Now to find out what happens to Sarah.

Let us hope it is not fatal.

But she may bring that upon herself.

BonodonoBonodonoabout 6 years ago
Coding a doppelgänger

I was honestly pegging it to mike making a doppelgänger and using that to win the bet, but your idea was much better, bravo!

Archangel_MArchangel_Mabout 6 years ago

Superlative storytelling. I'd bet a few bucks that Jenny gets Sarah's body when all is said and done, but we shall see.

BobbyisawriterBobbyisawriterabout 6 years ago
Amazing

I am in love with this series

baileytommybaileytommyalmost 6 years ago
monster house

your writing reminds me of succubus sommoning one of my favorite stories it just stopped I hope this one doesn't do the same thing I wish it would cum faster,one a month is not a nuff but I know and understand why so keep it up I love your writing

aimingtomisbehave33aimingtomisbehave33almost 6 years ago
Clever

The amount of thought, planning and worldbuilding that went into his solution is more than what one would typically expect to find in an erotica story. You are well earning your title of the J.K. Rowling of Monster Erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Im addicted

Your storytelling is on Point! Im having troubble getting or wanting to ged t work done.... i started this series and am blown away! Sexy as hell! I think this new succubuss is my favorite chsracter yet... mostly because i love the series LOST GIRL on netflix... but please please please! do not stop.. your making me have multipule orgasim after another... you have a ton of material with this and im excited to see whats next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
yummy

I really liked this one. I was expecting for Mike to make peace with his mother in order to win. But I like this solution more. I'm curious if you planned it ahead when you introduced the soul swap out of it just worked out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent Read

Very nice. Relatable characters and an interesting plot. The sex is well balanced and nicely paced. Thank you

Most_WantedMost_Wantedover 5 years ago
Great novel

I'm reading this story as fast as I can trying to catch up with the chapters, it is so good, i love it. I can't wait to see how it all turns out, you're a great writer keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great story!

Have enjoyed reading so far, and this chapter definitely the best!

Cant wait to read further!

PsionVPsionVover 5 years ago
I Can't Tear Myself Away

I have literally been up past 1AM two nights in a row reading your novel in 10 minutes, incredibly captivating, well done! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome!

I just started reading your story 2 or 3 days ago and have already gotten this far. You're a good writer and the story is enjoyable. I like the characters and hope this continues for some time to come.

Thank you for sharing your time and your thoughts with us all.

jkthekatjkthekatover 5 years ago
So you like comments huh?

Well for starters you are brilliant, with an imagination that is awesome! I have to reach deep for a story line but they seem to roll in like tsunami's from you. Thank you for every chapter in what I feel is one of the finest adventures on this site! Looking forward to every word!!

LordLawrenceLordLawrenceabout 5 years ago
Another great chapter!

Seriously, your story is getting better and better. I'm glad Naia is still getting a lot of attention as she (and Cecilia) are my favourite characters so far. Though I do hope we get to see more of Lily in the future too. She could be very interesting if she helps Mike against the witches. Whatever happens though I'm looking forward to the remaining chapters! Great Work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This is unbelievably good. You should package and sell these?!?

Lots of authors do, and you should profit from your talent. Just outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love this book!

I generally love this book anyway, but I also really like Lily! She seems like a nice character with hidden depths, hope she’ll turn up again! Also, altogether, I’ve been reading this for about an hour maybe, and I’m already this far! It’s impossible to put down!

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94over 4 years ago
The introduction to Lily was great

I noticed alot of people upset about what happened in the dreamscape with Lily, decrying rape and what not because of the pegging with her tail. Yet it was in the dreamscape, it never actually happened so I don't understand their objections. Plus she is a demon sent to do a job in anyway necessary. But oh well. The trick to bring Naia in was fantastic, and I loved Naia's interactions with Lily. The line where she said she was going to take her for him was pretty badass actually. It would be interesting to see if we ever learn about Lily's past, and I hope she becomes a regular. She officially rounds out my Top 3 favorite characters along with Tink and Cecilia.

skippersdadskippersdadover 4 years ago
I like it

I like the story , it very good I started to read some of your other storys and came upon this I like it keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

Love love love the story so far! These last two chapters have been amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hope we see more of Lilly!

I loved how you portrayed lilly as a succubus, I've got a weak spot for succubus stories where the succubuses don't kill their victims, but having that be a risk and turning the tables on her was just plain epic! And I especially enjoyed Naia's involvement, both in the dreamscape and with the aftermath! I really hope Lilly enjoys her freedom, and that she comes back from time to time for more sexy fun and interesting and mysterious plot developments.

EyeOfTheBeholderEyeOfTheBeholderover 4 years ago
Duh Duh Done!!! ;)

And the plot thickens.... I really like your imagination on this one. Can't wait to see what you turn up next.

Dl_lmmieDl_lmmieover 4 years ago
So much more

Loved the wrap up of Lily. Really hot and yet feel good too. I liked the programming/dreamscape. We'll thought out, plus Naia in this all was a wonderful twist and ties in without a bunch of made up loopholes. Excellent.

The amount of thought and level of writing is wonderful.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
This is really really good

I truly enjoyed this twist on the story, very nice telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This Keeps getting better! I started off at the beginning So looking forward to the next chapter Double thumbs up.

RagintigerRagintigerabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

Just when I think it cannot get better it does. Your writing is fantastic.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
10535 Followers
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...