All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 011'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 161 Comments
loyot2010loyot2010over 6 years ago
great job

loved this keep up the good work. im going to look forward to reading you next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Favorite story on lit

This is by far my favorite story ever on here. Please keep up the fantastic work!!!

A_StoneA_Stoneover 6 years ago
First comment!!

I was 👌🏻 This close to going to sleep and glad I did a last minute check!

You once again kept me on the edge of my seat throughout the whole damn chapter! My vote was that the succubus was going to come back and kill the witch, but I like this way better. My way may have been too cheesy lol

Kudos for the last minute save too! I knew he wasn’t going to die but I sure as shit didn’t know how you were gonna save him without pulling an ex machina! The Sweat Pea reference was brilliant!

Anyways I’m gonna stop gushing and go to sleep!

-btw can I have a signed copy of the book when it’s published?? Love, Annabelle Groupie

BenByTheWayBenByTheWayover 6 years ago
Wonderful story, quite a few errors

If you ever want someone to proof read your work I, or one of your Patrons I'm sure, would be more than willing to help. Whether it's simple typos or grammatical mistakes ,like using "neither" instead of "either", there are a few easily addressed mistakes that detract from the story as a whole. Like you said at the beginning, the sheer volume of writing you've produced in the last months has been staggering and I hope you'll keep going for as long as it brings you happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome Job!

I'm too lazy to log in, but i just wanted to let you know.... You are one of the few authors I am constantly looking for updates from. This story is amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great read

A couple of small proofing errors but much better than in the past. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Invitation

Seriously, when does MC finally get into his head to NOT invite ANYONE inside his house?

I don't invite strangers into my house (new neighbors, delivery people) and I don't have people actively sending mythological monsters trying to kill me.

Seriously, Mike needs to rethink his approach to this whole situation, and take it a bit more seriously. I definitively would after like 5th murder attempt.

EzDemon187EzDemon187over 6 years ago
10 out of 10

Best part of my day was getting the update that chapter 10 dropped. Thank you for this. Great story and can't wait to see more of Mike and the girls in this awesome adventure.

irishswagirishswagover 6 years ago
Eagerly awaiting future partners

Honestly am curious if, as unlikely as it may be, Sarah survives Boba style but for some reason really good hate sex that was kinda forced on you through glitter that makes you horny was enough to turn her good(ish). Having a character that while siding with the protagonist is a villain turned.......anti-villain? would be an interesting development considering everyone kinda sorta hates her, plus her relationship with Mike has interesting prospects. Now I'm curious on future ladies. Will Jenny, through the power of this grimoire, be given a new body and be in Sarah's boat? Are Dana and Beth gonna join? Is this daunting Minotaur a heifer who is awaiting a young, virile bull to give her a calf? Does the Mandragora have a humanoid form or some being associated with plant life as a guardian or companion or something? Maybe a goddess, satyress, centauress, werewolf, vampire who knows what beings and secrets the greenhouse holds?! I await your next installment eagerly and with most of my patience!!!!!!!

kuhpa01kuhpa01over 6 years ago
Two For One, As I Foretold

Ha HA! I was right in my prediction after the last chapter ending. Well, okay, partially right. All Right, I was only a little correct, but I basically said there would be a single solution to two problems. And there it was.

I thought it would be killing the witch by transferring the long suffering ghost in the doll, appeasing it and maybe creating a mole inside the coven. But this solution worked brilliantly. The poor, malnourished Sweet Pea is fed at long last, and Ding Dong, the witch is dead. Plus the coven will have no blinking idea whatsoever, about what happened.

Great story, my suggestion is to just keep doing what you do because it suits me just fine! Thanks a heap and Happy New Year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks!

Every time you post a story, the day automatically becomes awesome. Thanks so much for your hard work and dedication!

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 6 years ago
Good Chapter

The sex wasn’t sexy. Because it was forced, it seemed mechanical. There also wasn’t any seduction. Just, magic pollen, instant arousal, and a list of positions and orgasms without any build up. That’s OK. Not every moment in the story (or even every sex scene) needs to be fap-worthy. The sex scenes in this book overall are generally very sexy, described with tenderness, and the unique excitement of the monsterously strange!

The turning of the Mandragora from deadly to nurturing at the mention of her name, “Sweet Pea”, was a very nice touch!

I hope Sarah is well and truly dead. That will motivate her mother and the Coven all the more.

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 6 years ago
5*

A dagger in the stone? Hmmmmmm.

The way she got into the house was believable, but really if all that crap had happened over a weeks time to me, Ida been much more wary about inviting people in. More like, leave it on the porch and go. Maybe she should have reached in with magic and drawn him out. All the action was outside anyway, really.

Also broke the model of having sex of some description with the discovery of each monster, maybe that follows, ?

There needed to be some other event to occur, so that he knew the plants name. Just suddenly throwing it out there is a cheat. Like all the saturday matinees, when i was a kid. Last week the wagon was halfway off the cliff, this week it backs up a bit and the wagon magically swerves away. You don't need to cheat like that. It's a disappointment to the logic of the story. Don't break the universes rules, unless you have preset a valid reason for it to occur. You could have put a meeting with the plant in the dreamscape in the previous chapters, the plant calling to him in a dream in it's hunger, giving its name or some such. Maybe the plant tells him how to beat the succubus? It would not have given much up. We'd been told already he was going to feed it.

2curious19822curious1982over 6 years ago
Love this series

I have read and love every one of these stories. Your a great writer keep up the good work and can't wait to see what cums next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another great chapter but.

I'm adding you to my top 5 favorite authors list. You have a way of making a story that is always entertaining and has good twist and turns thrown into it. I will say that Mike needs to have something done about his naivety. Even a child would come to realize that they were in danger constantly and needing to be watching out for strangers and other things. But that is just my view of thing's from having it rough when I was young. This is your story you make it how you want it. So good luck and have a Happy New Year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
love it

i love the story wish it would come faster but I check everyday for anew chapter hope you stay the course you have set it will be fun to see what happens as it goes on. to dun he knew the plants name because his aunt used it in the vision that the water spirit showed him. please read the story more carfuly before making an ass of yourself by writing a stupid critzim

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sweet pea the carnivorous plant LOL

hahaha haha...😂 my vegetarian buddy is outraged.

Personally my inner carnivore hates peas and you are the first writer to capture my horror of peas and reluctuant acknowledgement of their health saving properties all in the magnificent literary device called the Madragora.

5 stars, keep going Annabelle. let the writing be an outlet of relaxation during your 40+ hour work week.

P.S. Tink repeatedly saying "cow f***" is hilarious and sort of a kinky bovine premonition. Maybe mike can discover an in house source for feeding his 12 foot carnivorous plant?

wishing you a happy new year

Percy

Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettover 6 years ago
Very nice!

I love this chapter, and kinda figured he would somehow get to being friends with the plant. Kinda wished we saw more of the busty witch, but i'm sure there will be plenty of buxom beings to bounce bountiful bodies on his beleaguered body.

Till then I look forward to the next chapter. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVE your story!!!

I’m absolutely hanging to read the next chapter! I can tell how much work you put into each and every part of this story and I can’t wait to hear more! (Soon hopefully!)

dtd0129dtd0129over 6 years ago
Love it!!

This is a great story, keep it up!

beanburner69beanburner69over 6 years ago
good

Very good keep them coming. To bad he couldn't add Sarah to his growing list of Horny Monsters. Where's the lawyer??

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic As Always

You always deliver an erotic and entertaining read! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Imagination

I freakin love your imagination. Everytime I see a new chapter I get a smile on my face because I know I'm in for a entertaining ride

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it, thank you for a great read. Please don’t stop

Excellent thank you

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 6 years ago
A close call for Mike

Wondering what the rest of the evil coven will do about the sudden absence. That magical blade in the stone... will its presence be a fortuitous weapon at some future date? Only Annabelle knows for sure.

Stay tuned for the next adventure on this Horny Monster channel at this same Horny Monster time.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

Alaskan6969Alaskan6969over 6 years ago
Outstanding Chapter

I had a feeling once they headed for the plant he was going to be okay as long as he remembered to call it sweet pea. i was on the edge of my seat waiting for this chapter , now i must wait 3 more weeks lol. But i understand you must wait for the proper time, having a job and all. i wish you all the best and Happy New Year .

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
So much drama, even more fun. When will we learn more about the artifact she wanted? I am guessing the vines are sentient if they could distinguish our hero from the witch. Will any of her energy and/or knowledge and/or powers be absorbed by the vine once

even he thought it was over, and yet.

Nice last minute save. Well played.

There were so many things that had to come together for this to end the way it did. And so many directions it can go from here. New artifacts to acquire new powers not yet defined. It appears the vine is sentient based on its ability to distinguish the wicked witch from our hero. Will the vine acquire any of her magic upon ingestion?

When will we learn more about the artifact she was seeking?

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love this story! Please keep the episodes coming!

Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Once again an awesome job. Kinda saw it coming and you played it out well. Keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!

Found this gem of a story this morning and read all 11 chapter. Couldn’t put it down. What a beautiful imagination to creat this. Please continue the work!!

blueadept21blueadept21over 6 years ago
Very enjoyable!

I have enjoyed reading both your stories, and look forward to the next installments. Your plots are original and completely engrossing. I do find a few editorial omissions in each story as I go...perhaps you should get some additional assistance in that department? Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

WOW!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GENIUS

I have not read any stories on this website that kept me intrigued like your story has. Your story is BEAUTIFULLY written. For the love of all that is good in This world... please don’t stop writing! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic!

Discovered this series yesterday and binge read them all. 5 stars all around. Would love to see the next installment and how you continue to involve Beth and Dana.

SouthernPassion53SouthernPassion53over 6 years ago
Good New Year's beginning. ☺️

Getting better and better. Keep it up 😀🌹

SuggestionSuggestionover 6 years ago
Glad to Get Back to the Monsters

I am sure that some people thought that this chapter was about the coven, but for me this was all about the Mandragora. I was very glad to see you get back to the house and its monsters.

You are foreshadowing a lot of capabilities for Mike and as well as features and creatures of the house. I am looking forward again to the next chapter to see how Tink gets her goggles back and how the labyrinth plays into the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You are the best..thanks for another exciting chapter in the ongoing Mike and his family of monsters. Be reading more in the new year as the chapters progress. Much success in 2018.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic!

First comment - just had to get on and say that this story is AWESOME! Love how much fun it is.

PokingdemonPokingdemonover 6 years ago
Hot

That was hot how you wrote the plant to make its prey exhaust themselves. That was wesome. Cool ending too on how it just came to Mike to talk to the Mandragora. Must have been the Geas. Wonder how things would have gone if Mike led Sarah to the Maze instead. Keep up the good work. This is my favorite Monster Girl series by far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
love this story

Been reading this series since chapter 1 and absolutely love it! Can't wait to see what Mike and the rest find next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

Have been reading this since the beginning. Love this story so in depth and full of excitement. Thank you, cant wait to see what happens next.

photostar7980photostar7980over 6 years ago
Keep it going

I love your story and can’t wait for more. I love the bond between characters and the thought and development you’ve put in to your story. You have left so much room to grow and build. I can’t wait to see what you have for us next.

MaesackMaesackover 6 years ago

I honestly thought the mandragora was going to be some vine sex scene.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 6 years ago
Missed the earlier comment about it being a cheat

Mike had a dream about his aunt talking to the Mandragora, how she fed it and called it "sweet pea." Annabelle did lay the groundwork for that save.

I wonder if Morticia's Cleopatra is a vine from Sweet Pea? Only Charles Addams knows for sure...

Slainté

BiRomanceBiRomanceover 6 years ago
I love this story so much!

Thank you for writing this series. It is amazing, fun and exciting.

TempestBainTempestBainover 6 years ago
Thanks

Found this story today absolutely loved it keep up the good work, was expecting a plant girl scene thought

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awsome

Annabelle,

This is a great story series, I find myself daily looking for updates. Ive never commented on a literotica story before but felt compelld to do so. Thank you for sharing with us!

lanncerlanncerover 6 years ago

Happy New Year Annabelle.

Great chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thoroughly Impressed

I don't usually respond to these stories, I read and that's that. This series makes me think of Sanctuary (if made by the Porn Industry) and is by far one of the best series I have read in a long time... Especially on this site.

Wonderful character development

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

Really enjoyable. Wonderful story telling.

John BlackhawkJohn Blackhawkover 6 years ago
This is a great series...

This is a pretty good series and i love reading it. Though i'm hoping the mandragora turns sarah's corpse into some strange plant girl hybrid for the mandragora to use as an extension of itself. (I know i have a dirty mind.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

This story is amazing, you have to keep going on with them. Maybe even exploring more secrets around the property.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wooow!!!

Ha! I thought “something massive” might happen, but eaten by a giant pitcher plant? Nope! Didnt see that one, Im not one of those better-plotters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great work!

Just found the series and totally devoured it! Definitely thought this chapter would end up with tentacle porn with all those vines though!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 6 years ago
Gosh, what a shame... and here Sarah seemed like such a *nice* girl...

I mean besides all of the homicidal rage, psychopathic attitude and sociopathic tendencies... oh yeah, and just the fact she was plain evil...

But hey, she was pretty... that counts for something, doesn't it...?

Think her mom will be upset when one of the people from the Historical Society ask her why her daughter's car is sitting across from his house...?

I guess she should have turned her into a weasel after all...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pretty damn good!

You got me hooked, one of the best written stories I've read on this site AND IT HAS A PLOT! Who-da thunk it? Great job and can't wait until the next chapter comes out.

NighttymstoriesNighttymstoriesover 6 years ago
Enjoyable

Your writing is very enjoyable. I have noticed that you have a knack for drawing the reader into the next chapter with little cliff hangers. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why

I looked at the bottom of the page and was greeted by some petite blond with 2 large dildos in her ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
amazing

I thought Sarah will be spared

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jenni needs a body

You should just have Jenni the ghost posess Sarah's hot bodily. 2 birds with 1 stone.

Jenni shouldn't be forced to live in a doll her entire existence and Sarah is highly unlikely to give up her ambitions.

Using her body as a vessel is great. The Mamdragora should merely suck out Sarah's soul/life force leaving a perfect vessel behind for any ghost with cabin fever to posers, I'm sure Jenni would love the protagonist for giving her a body.

Dissolving Sarah's body woul be a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Turn Sarah into a vessel for the poor ghost in the Vault.

Don't waste Sarah's body.

I have a hunch the Mandragora has a sexy plant girl body inside that bulb, maybe she can be planted inside the home or carried around in a tiny pot.

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
Mesmerized with your creative

Just keeps getting more imaginative. Looking for more!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love the story

Ive been reading every chapter and can't wait for the next:)

Robert

IllicitMaterialIllicitMaterialover 6 years ago
Another amazing piece

I will be the first to admit I didn’t quite see this coming but I loved every second of it. I can’t believe the amount of detail you manage to put into each story! I can’t wait to read the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I love the story so far, but it seems so rushed. Each chapter has so much story that you could add another page or so and it would be perfect

gentleman_boehnergentleman_boehnerover 6 years ago
Aww :3

Just found this series and caught up with it now - I'd been worried about the poor, starving Mandragora for the last few chapters; glad to see that Sweet Pea finally got fed in a very suitable fashion. Very enjoyable stuff, you keep building more and more interesting and creative elements and characters into your story that keep my interest even past the sexy monster girl aspect (which you also do well). Looking forward to future updates! -gb

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
finally fed

loved it just keepum cumming

mikecflmikecflover 6 years ago
talent

you have a natural talent for story telling, hope you continue and finish this storyline to go on to your next idea that I'm sure is already in your head. Thank you for the time you spend writing this ( I really like Tink ). mikecfl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice job

Can't you use Sara's body for the dolls soul to be transferred since Sara does not have a soul

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

Just caught up with your story, please write more :) I wish you had someone to illustrate for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

More please. Please continue this story. You can't live us hanging

writerannabellewriterannabelleover 6 years agoAuthor
For those of you wondering

Hi all!

I uploaded the next chapter to the site yesterday, so it will post sometime this weekend (hopefully). There is always a delay between uploads and posting, so it will be here soon! (I have no control over the delay)

For those of you interested, Chapters 1-12 will become a novel on Amazon (pro-edited and illustrated!). If you would like me to email you when it comes out, please send me a feedback message with your email address and I will add you to the list.

Annabelle

LuxriLuxriover 6 years ago
Idk why

For some reason made Sarah's death me feel sad, she's an evil character so idk why I feel bummed out about her death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bruh you have me hooked greattttttt story

Great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great work

I began this story coming upon it while looking at something else. I am totally caught up in it now though. I am especially impressed by chapter ten. I have no doubt this represents a ton of work and I thank you for that. Cheers.

244Jake244Jakeabout 6 years ago
A great read

I really like your work. One of the best 10 I have read here in the 3 years I’ve been a member 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

244 Jake

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic

I have read all of these chapters so far in a day, what a great read! All I can say is that I hope more are coming because I don’t think I have the self control not to read the next two tonight!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing

This is honestly such an amazing story and I'll fallen In love with it, it's like something straight out of a light novel, I hope you continue to write it for so so much longer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantabulous

I have read all the chapters so far and I am amazed at your imagination I really did not see this conclusion coming, I am looking forward to the resumption of "THE FURTHER ADVENTURES OF MIKE".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Whoo! Called it!

Somewhat, anyway. I was expecting a bit of the human-like root to pop up and talk to him after. Good riddance to that bitch though. I hope Lily gets to tear her soul up.

Timtom12Timtom12about 6 years ago
So good!

I've read this far in the last day or so. Too busy getting to the next chapter to brother with comments. I decided I might as well take a moment this time.

THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fuck

I wish the word "fuck" was misplaced by another word occasionally. In my humble opinion,, its overused.

Fliccy_subFliccy_subalmost 6 years ago
Love it all.

Between my own writing and work I rarely take the time to fully read anything on here. Your work is outstanding and I have spent every free moment tying to read it since I found it. Well done and I can't wait to get more chapters read.

Your new fan.

Felicity.

aimingtomisbehave33aimingtomisbehave33almost 6 years ago
Little Greenhouse of Horrors

I might be in the minority that would've rather liked a Broadwayesque number sung by a giant Venus flytrap, but, well, I love me some Little Shop of Horrors, what can I say. Alright, to the story itself, a few typos aside (as a part-time editor, they distract me a little, but I find it easy enough to jump back into the action just fine) a fine conclusion to some long running plot threads while still expanding the universe and story tantalizingly. I'm definitely looking forward to see what happens next with the Mandragora, and if Sarah is truly doomed to digestion.

octabrainoctabrainalmost 6 years ago

A gruesome death.

Well done, Annabelle!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
...

I took her to my greenhouse and i freaked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just started reading this

This is excellent so far. And I still have more chapters to read!! Kudos!!!!!

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 6 years ago
Audrey II

"Feed me Seymour"

-----

"If you want a rationale

It isn't very hard to see, no, no, no

Stop and think it over pal

The guy sure looks like plant food to me

The guy sure looks like plant food to me

The guy sure looks like plant food to me"

...Little Shop Of Horrors - Feed Me

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a great series

The action in this series (both kinds) is fantastic! The pacing is steady but entertaining. The quality of the prose is decent. The characters are intriguing. I can only keep upvoting these chapters so more people become aware of it.

LuciusBlackLuciusBlackover 5 years ago
Nope. Nope. Nope.

Really? Somebody who claims to have survived two world wars gets tricked just like that?

Nope.

Not buying that shit.

Really didn't like it from the start but I gave it a chance. Now, I know it's not worth more of my time.

jkthekatjkthekatover 5 years ago
Great fiction!

Keep writing Annabelle! This is escapism at its best! You should see some the garbage comments I get sometimes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sad

I was sad to see Sarah die...would have been nice to see her used by the whole family. Btw, i hate you...i cant put this story down. You are an amazing writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why is this guy a professional victim?

"Fuck!" Mike fell, doing his best to tuck and roll and failing miserably. His legs splayed out sideways and he ended up rolling off of the front steps, tumbling face down onto the cobblestones below. He smashed his nose into the walkway, immediately tasting blood.

Sarah grabbed him by the hair, lifting his head back while holding his back in place with her knee. He saw the flash of metal before his eyes, the knife coming for the exposed flesh of his neck. Mike closed his eyes, unable to process what was about to happen.

That's cause hes fucking retarded. He LITERALLY just got attacked by a succubus sent by these bitches to kill him. So what's he do? Opens the door and says oh hey sure come on in random person who I dont know and isn't showing me their face.

Then he decides to win via death by shrub. Because hey why not right? Who doesnt love a good suicide.

I've enjoyed most of the story so far but for fuck sake, for a guy who professes to be logical he sure isn't showing much fucking logic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mandragora plant

Yes, I expected that the plant wouldn't eat him. The memory of Emily after all, and the plant should have been able to pick that they were related, from his DNA.Surely the house to would have a failsafe to stop its residents from attacking their caretaker?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
it sucks

Since chapter 5 it all went downhill.. Whadda boring shit to read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ah well

I had been hoping that the younger witch would be knocked out then taken over for good by jenny, but this works too. Liked the way the mandragora weakened them, that was pretty hot!

amyMacamyMacover 4 years ago
BEYOND BELIEF, so WONDERFUL!

My dear Annabella,

I've been using this site as an Anonymous, for almost as long as it has existed.

I have been tempted, more than a few times to register, but never did. You pushed me past that point. I write elsewhere, they would reject my work, quite properly in accordance with their rules.

I adore this story, I usually wait until then end of a story before rating and commenting, but you changed that policy of mine as well. I just could not wait to express my admiration and most sincere appreciation. I greatly love long stories, my current story, elsewhere is over 200,000 words and still growing. I just completed your chapter 11, I am looking forward to reading the balance with utmost anticipation. Your imagination and skill is on a par with some of the great science fiction - fantasy authors of the past. Thank you so very much for sharing with we, your readers, it is more appreciated than you will ever know.

My only complaint is that reading you has really slowed down my own writing. ;-)

With gratitude,

amyMac

Dl_lmmieDl_lmmieover 4 years ago
Still "eating it up"

Get it, I'm still eating it up....

Okay. So I like bad puns. Sorry.

I too thought Jenny might make an appearance. I held out hope Mike and company would keep winning over foes, but I didn't think Sarah and company we're so old and thus, probably set in their evil ways.

Great chapter. I liked how the plant "tires" it's food. Lol.

Still Sarah's colleagues are sure to rachet up the pressures now!

Poor Mike. He is getting the crap beat or if him physically, emotionally and mentally!! That and he is going to need double hip replacement surgery!!!

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Way good story telling

This is really a good story, so far it's got a very good story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Twists and turns

Loved the surprise and the ending here,you got me again,great story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
10530 Followers
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...