All Comments on 'Women's Studies Ch. 09'

by Son_of_Battles

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

One of the best chapters so far.

Son_of_BattlesSon_of_Battlesover 6 years agoAuthor

I've received many emails and comments about Women's Studies. A lot of you have expressed some wishes for Lexi to be with a man, while others have asked for me to keep it strictly 'between the girls'. I must confess to dodging those topics in correspondence. I always knew what was in store for Lexi. Once she realized her true nature, it was only inevitable. That, and as much as I enjoy writing this story for you, I absolutely loath pandering. While I take great pleasure bringing you to climax with my words, and titillating your minds, this story is already set in stone, and as much as I wish I could please everyone, I will always please myself first.

For those of you who are sticking with me until the end, I appreciate you.

SoB

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chapter 9 was great, ready for chapter 10

In the meantime, I'll just enjoy my Audrey Allen desktop wallpaper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

I just absolutely love this story. Please continue to write.

KousakacomplexKousakacomplexover 6 years ago
Bold move

Brave step to say the least, but no-one can really say that it came out of nowhere. You've hinted that this was where it was headed for some time, and I'm glad that you stuck to it and remained true to your characters. 5* from me! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
so much more please!

please tell me that Lexi is going to talk to Kennedy and Abby about her time with Josh. I want them to be excited about it(just like me).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finally

FFFFFFFFIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNAAAAAAALLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck that bitch!!! Lexi finally stood up to her!!!!!!!

RoAcHariusRoAcHariusover 6 years ago
Yay!

Still absolutely loving this story, I hope we don’t have to wait another (what felt like an) age for the next one! I love all the characters in your work (other than Lexi’s mother of course, although I hope they come to an understanding one day), and they feel so... real...

10 out of 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Story

I'm loving your series. It is fantastic, and well constructed (not just for an internet porn story, but for a story overall). Keep it up. I hope it won't take too long for the next, but I trust you'll take as long as you need to get it right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

really pleased Lexi finally got her v-card stamped

tex4tgtex4tgabout 6 years ago
YEAAAA

Go lexi go

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
a+

another grade A addition to the story

keep using your new proof reader.. there are no more gramatical errors

keep it up the great story

SkuIlySkuIlyabout 6 years ago
3 pages?! ;)

Still love the story, and I thank you for writing it and sharing it with us at no cost. But seriously 3 pages? Lol got used to five or more. Love your work. Keep it up Hun (pun is of course intended) live long and prosper. Anxiously waiting for more chapters.

TGKittykat64TGKittykat64about 6 years ago
Awesome addition to a great story

I loved your recent addition to this story and hope to read more very soon ...By the way keep up the great writing ; ) <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Please keep it up, I love your stories. I can't wait to hear about Lexi going back to school and getting her own breasts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Brilliant. Love it, would love to read some more in the future. Amongst the best stories i've ever read

Joann69Joann69about 6 years ago
Time

Loved it. It's about time she shut her mother up. Sorry but no I'm not I couldn't tell my self righteous stepfather about myself and she needed to finally accept who she is.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Can't wait for more.

This is without a doubt one of the best stories I've read here.

Hopefully we get more chapters soon, can't wait to read what happens next.

KendalluxKendalluxabout 6 years ago
Absolutely the best!

I treasure your writing and can’t wait for what’s in store next.

Thank you!

shaun4shaun4about 6 years ago
More please

Stumbled across this story a few weeks ago and

have finally caught up and really enjoyed every page.

Brilliant characters felt engaged with them from the off.

Looking forward to up coming chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mixed feelings

I'm glad she stood up to her mother and wants to commit to her new self though I was wanting to see her go the route of an actual transition with hormones than a boob job. Also while sex with john wasn't really my thing I was warned, the part that bothered me though was the feeling like she was a woman now because she had sex with a man. She was no less of a woman as a lesbian.

I was also glad you avoided the trope of the cop forcing sex out of her. Anyway just my two cents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I don't usually like girl/guy action, but the scene Josh was actually pretty alright, but not so much as with Audrey or Kennedy and Abigail. I'm still very much in anticipation of Audrey and Kennedy meeting (spring break please?)

I too am in agreement with the previous anon that Lexi should go through HRT. It would be both amusing and identifiable for me if she did that. And getting a boob job would would do little to advance her character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
SoBitchin!!!!

SoB, you make my day every time you post! Not only are your stories incredibly hot but the characters are believable and the trans positive message is very well received by this T-Girl. I love where this story has taken me so far and can't wait to see where you go with this from here. And I was in tears over the few kind words spoken by the Hwy patrol officer. Please keep up the great work.

Most Appreciatively,

Rikki B

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Anticipation

When the other pair of sisters will know it?

mindwipermindwiperabout 6 years ago
Getting better as you go along!

You put some interesting twists into the story. Especially the part about Lexi getting boobs and having sex with Josh. How will Lexi afford her boobs? That should be fun to read.

I also notice that contraception isn't mentioned in your story. Is somebody going to get pregnant? That would be kinda hot (maybe not the sister, though.)

Thanks for a great story and characters. I 'came' into it late so I didn't have to wait between chapters 1-9. Please hurry!

juan2forkjuan2forkabout 6 years ago
Awaiting Chapter 10

It's such a well developed story.

crashmattcrashmattabout 6 years ago
So wonderful!

I've just read all of the chapters, one after the other. Love this. So very much. Now aghast because I have to wait for a new one!

Can't wait for the next installment, and next orgasms!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful story

Love this series and hope it continues. Its been a crazy read, in a good way. Thank you for posting awesome content, for free no less!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love it!

I'm hooked! Please keep going on like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
womans studies

cant wait for lexis completing her transition. breasts, hormones. bottom surgery and fully being the woman she has become. making love as complete woman.

Jamieg62Jamieg62about 6 years ago
Wow!

Another amazing chapter. Keep the great work you are doing going, I am so looking forward to many more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love it!

I hope all is well! I’ve been hooked on this series! Probably have read it 3 times. I was looking forward to you finishing and posting biweekly. Hopefully that’ll happen. Until then I’ll keep checking in. Thanks!!!

andreats69andreats69about 6 years ago
Outstanding story

I have been waiting for Lexi to experience sex with a man. Great job! Lexi's longing for breasts is right on course. Her desire to be fully feminine would lead her to check out implants, but I believe like most trans women, she would want to "grow her own" breasts and start hormone therapy. HRT will allow her to fully experience the mental, emotional, and physical changes to her mind and body. She is young and already feminine. Her body would be very receptive to estrogen. The effects would start to surface in 2 - 3 months. She will see the emotional impact within 1 month. Breast & nipple sensitivity & development will show in month 2. Further waist slimming and butt plumping shortly thereafter. Great summer story opportunities, plus she will be a completely more confident woman by the start of her second year. Her breasts will naturally be just smaller than Audrey's, once developed. In my opinion, implants would come in her 3rd year (if she wanted them larger) with "potentially" other surgeries ... making for one hell of a 4th (Senior) year, grad school, & starting a career.

Remember proper anal cleaning before sex, and all gurls love to give oral. Lexi will too.

Keep up the great writing. I look forward to every new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More please

More chapters please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just wow!

This has been an absolutely wild ride and I’m loving it. I’ve probably masturbated to the intensely erotic sex for like a week and a half now. And the story building, simply stunning. I can’t wait to see where the series goes.

Dixiegurl2104Dixiegurl2104about 6 years ago
Laying in wait

So how much longer until ch10?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice, nice. Very nice.

Glad you added Josh to the mix. Too many porn writers can’t have too much girl

on girl action but act like guy on guy is repellent.

Your honesty is refreshing.

Love that your shoe description has morphed from heals to heels :-)

And if you can go back to the end of chapter 8 and changed frigged to frigid... well, it’s just too hilarious the way it is now.

I really don’t care about typos: auto correct is a frigid bitch - but that one...

Invite me to Josh and Lexi’s wedding ;-)

Thanks Again

pingjpingjabout 6 years ago
More please

Please don’t keep us waiting

Miah_HMiah_Habout 6 years ago

I’m glad that getting breasts is in the works. Ever since Lexi won that money I was hoping that’d be where she spent it. I was wondering how you would close the mother plot hole post-op, but it sounds like it’s taken care of after this.

I really like your style of describing sexual encounters. Very immersive. I have noticed that although there is no lack of cumming by anyone in the story, Lexi has not tasted cum yet.

I have a bit of an oral fixation myself, and to have you intimately describe Lexi’s experience of going down on a cock, or even playing with her own cum, would be a very exciting thing to read.

Keep up the good work. =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More please.

Love your writing style. Please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I hope

I hope that everything is ok with you. It’s been awhile since your last addition to this story. This story has changed my life! Can’t wait to read more!

ProxyBlackProxyBlackabout 6 years ago
Great read!

An excellent instalment of an excellent series - eagerly looking forward to seeing more :)

NissanZ33NissanZ33almost 6 years ago
What a rollercoaster!

This was a heck of a chapter! I don't usually comment, but I do rate then, this chapter though. Josh, Lexi standing up to her mom, and the highway patrol at the end..Just wow, what a piece of art you have written. Kudos to the people who proofread the work too. I could just keep reading these over and over again.

trashcan44trashcan44almost 6 years ago
Good writing

Okay, you got me. I really care about these people and that is unusual seeing as how this is the Lit and all. Don't get me wrong, the sex is dynamic but you have added so much more.

Thank you.

apophasisapophasisover 5 years ago
Another one bites the dust

On a long enough timeline, it seems like every story involving transsexuals, cross dressers, or pegging ends up with the self proclaimed straight guy having sex with a man. Yes, sexuality is better viewed in terms of a scale rather than a binary and people engaging in certain lifestyles are more likely to have the opportunity and open mindedness to try new things, so it isn't completely illogical, but it gets tiring seeing pretty much every story go down the same road.

I'll still try to appreciate the characters while hoping the story doesn't stray too far from what made it enjoyable.

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
Happy For Lexi!

The last chapter I wrote to much! This chapter had to happen not only for Lexi's pysche with a man deflowering her but also to lay it out straight with his mother AND finally sticking up for his sister! The mother had it coming and there was no way mom could be spoken to! Righteous she may think but only in her own tethered ways! It's to bad her children couldn't help her in today's society helping her be more main stream! Sadly, there are to many people wearing blinder's living in their "ticky tacky" world!

IamMariaIamMariaalmost 5 years ago
Thank You

Dear SOB:

Thank you for writing such an amazing story! It is almost like a dream for me because I am just like Lexi, except I am not allowed to be who truly am by circumstances. And in this dream I can feel free. I especially love the nice touch at the end of this chapter, it really warms my heart to see a touch of kindness and humanity. I hope you will bring this series to an ending Lexi deserves and give us closure!

Thank you!

Was_That_BadWas_That_Badalmost 5 years ago

This has been a great series. It's almost too positive or uplifting with how many accepting people Lexi seems to encounter; hopefully not a build-up for an eventual crash! Literotica providing a glimmer of hope in this world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent Writing

This is one of the most entertaining and erotic stories that I've ever read. It's not trashy and has a great story line. I've read through chapter 9 and I'm going to hate it when I finish chapter 12. Sadly after chapter 12 there is no more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent writing

A very good story with character development

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Chapter 9 still full total laugh out loud humor, sex, and amazing anticipation. I'm bing reading this and my heart just races along side Lexi. Can't wait read next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think if you can pull it of, go girl. But I have seen a lot of those males thinking they are females, and they look like ugly males in woman dress...

PornandhentaiamdsexystuffPornandhentaiamdsexystuffalmost 3 years ago

Incredible story and sex. I love Lexi and she is really inspiring to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

God, I'm trans myself and this chapter is the first one to make me cry. That small comment from the cop. I came here for erotica not a surprisingly relevant and accurate description of what being trans feels like! I came here for porn! Not this beautifully written trans story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your stories have everything from humor to excitement to compassion ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love this story but I do have some issues with the writing and how Lexi is presented.

First of all. Transgender people do not get aroused or feel sexually attracted to themselves. Autogynephelia Is. Not. Real. It has been debunked numerous times. Euphoria is entirely different than arousal.

Secondly. Why no mention of hormones at all? Lexi can get real boobs without getting surgery.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSon_of_Battles@Son_of_Battles
2286 Followers
I'm still alive. Still writing, but not posting. If I eventually finish something, it will likely be posted to smashwords or amazon. Twitter is @SoB_Erotica Kisses, Danica Scott

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES