All Comments on 'Willing Target'

by XtinaSmith2017

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Futalover32Futalover32about 6 years ago

Fucking amazing. Part two pls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Great story.

EzDemon187EzDemon187about 6 years ago
Awesome

Hahaha, my name is Danny, killed me. I knew it was the wrong guy but God was that good. Are you gonna call the cops? I'd rather make you breakfast. Classic.

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodabout 6 years ago
Omg that was not what I expected lmao

I had a feeling that Hannah may have set her up as a joke or something. The twist being that she was in the wrong place, was the best part of the story. Aside from that, I loved the sex scene and I really enjoyed the build up. This was definitely worth the read. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

das fucked up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
really good

you were losing me a little with the long build up but the ending was totally worth it. loved the twist at the end. great story thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Story

Not sure who i fantasized being more Danny or Vicky.

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago

I liked the first part of the story and could see them sitting in the cafe as they chatted away. Fly on the wall time for me.

Then into the second part of the story. Obviously as soon as we arrived at the weird spacing between the 105 and Gentech Road you knew she was going to end up with the wrong guy. But that didn’t spoil the story it just added to the anticipation of how you were going to finish it. Even though you knew he had to enjoy it for the story you still came up with a nice finish. Once again the action was in my mind.

I liked the response from Hannah best when she said “I’m going around now to fill in for you.” I don’t know whether you intended the “fill in” as I read it or whether it’s just my mind.

kingdave219kingdave219about 6 years ago
Wow

Wow that was amazing. I loved the twist at the end, absolutely hilarious. I caught the little hints you dropped and it just made reading the end all the more worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One of the BESt

You are my favorite author and this easily is one of your best... I have read it no less than a dozen times and it always brings me such pleasure... you have some talent, please keep doing what you’re doing!!!!

LitercfdsLitercfdsalmost 6 years ago
Love this story, both style and content

Thanks for taking the time to write it Xtina, this very happy reader is looking forward to anything else you write!

DustianParkerDustianParkeralmost 6 years ago
Predictable, but Amazing

I had a feeling on page two she was with the wrong boy. It was just kind of predictable and even easier to tell when he kept refusing to give in. Now, predictable doesn't exactly mean bad. Loke is predictable in all the Thor movies, but he's still amazing. This is an amazing work and I will most likely read again and recommend, I just couldn't help but point it out. Please don't think I'm a jerk or something, I just feel that, as a fellow writer and lover of non consensual futa, I should say something. Please keep up the great work.

thekestrelkidthekestrelkidover 5 years ago
Brilliant, Sexy and surprising

Great piece of erotica, love the whole NonCon sequence and eventual submission. The twist at the end was a perfect way to end it. Keep writing!!

wistanwistanabout 5 years ago
Nice

Love the story. Bit curious why her key fitted his lock if he was the wrong guy? Maybe I missed something?

Still a good story, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Rereading from HF, still loved it

Also @Wistan lol she took Danny's own key from under his doormat, the key was already his, just hidden

In ANY case, damn good story.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 5 years ago
Mmmm.

I've read this before. Still love it.

I was surprised I'd not already commented. Your writing is wonderful storytelling. I adore writers when they let the reader into their characters' thoughts and feelings. The sex scene was mmmmarvelous. The pretend domination, the unwilling submission, and the experienced fucking bringing both of them to a sweaty, sticky paradise.

I enjoyed the whole non-con fantasy setup. The way it played out was delicious. The twist at the end, at least for Vicky, was priceless. It kinda shifted toward romance, in a dominatingly sweet and tender please-take-me-again kind of way.

I have to wonder what this story might look like if written from Danny's point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

Sort of felt like i knew the ending was gonna be like that but it was cute at the end with them cuddling

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

You are a goddess of this genre. You know that, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I just totally love this story! Thanks a million!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
He was too accepting

Ok your specialty seems to be writing giant cocked douchebag trannies. I get that it was suuposed to be a scene a fake rape, but she was nowhere near apologetic enough and he was happy as a clam. This in fact though unintentional was a real rape. Hed be totally tramatized and probably physically injured. She didnt even ask if he was ok. Awful. Mucn more satisfying if he got a pipe, golf club or basball bat and worked her over a bit. Nothing too serious maybe just a shot to the balls, then when she incapasitated a rolling pin shoved up her ass. The only redeeming quality was the mistaken identity aspect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cutest rape ever

It's a surprisingly cute story. I really hope you make a sequel just so we can read about the awkward morning and find out where they go from there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wrong address, right boy. This made me drool...

MarleenMarleenover 2 years ago

This is rape. The end of the story rushed and why the hell was he so relaxed making “her” a breakfast? Really he should have given her the option.... Face justice or do whatever the hell I want from you

Catman290Catman290over 2 years ago

The ending was weak. She raped him and he began to like her that very instant?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

For all the,"This is rape" comments, this category is non-con.

Thanks captain obvious.

Only_a_readerOnly_a_readerabout 2 years ago

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is why, in such a scenario, you need to get the identity of the person right. How difficult is it to make sure you have the correct name? And how hard is it to do that before you penetrate someone, rather than after the fact?

The door was locked, and when you're able to find the key under the mat that is not the same as an unlocked door. You need to confirm the identity in that situation. Actual rape is illegal and very wrong.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That was hot 🔥🔥

And the twist at the end made it hotter yet!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXtinaSmith2017@XtinaSmith2017
2391 Followers
Thank you for reading my stories!! I can't express how much I appreciate your continued support, comments and emails. It's thanks to you that I'm able to do what I love and for that, I'm eternally grateful. --- -THE AUTHOR- --- By day I am Christina Smith, humble secretar...