All Comments on 'Neighbors Sissy Son Ch. 05'

by newfield1981

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lingerie65lingerie65about 6 years ago
Imagine myself

She surely has what she desires within her grasp, now if only I could become what I wished, and that would be a beautiful sexy female. With men wishing to impaled me with their dicks in me. Those beautifully veined meaty dicks being pumped in & out of my sexy bottom (what a yummy treat) I still want to keep mines for now at least.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
was

a good beginning got dumped for this tripe.

Bad direction = abandon now, go back and rewrite the last two chapters. Stop leaving out the daddy and reslutted mommy

lingerie65lingerie65about 4 years ago
Presto change-o

Wishing myself into a beautiful woman would be so miraculous, with 36-C brest & a beautiful slim waist-line with wonderful behind that men would get in line to fuck after spreading my legs to get into my virgin pussy is just a dream come true.

rmac1rmac1over 1 year ago

What a remarkable invention

Imagining myself to have a set of firm beautiful breasts with very sensitive nipples, a firm and sexy bottom and a cock that would grow to a thick hung 9” would be a dream come true.. l’d imagine my body being firm and having a firm and slender waist while having hips to die for. I’d also get laser hair removal and be extremely smooth everywhere.

Men would want me and would loose their mind as they fucked me senseless watching my tits bounce and giggle as they pound my asscunt. I would be the talk of the town, the slut who would be taking cock at both ends in order to satisfy all the men chasing my sss. Heaven!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Damn, lost all plausibility. Hope you'll get back to reality based fantasy for us!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernewfield1981@newfield1981
800 Followers
10/22/23 Okay folks, No one to blame ch2 is submitted and soon to be published. Enhanced Husband ch 7 coming soon. Enhanced Husband series has gotten some great feedback. but every now and again someone complains that 'Jimmy' is becoming the thing he hates, i.e. a cruel basta...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES