All Comments on 'TRANCE, Inc. 03: The Boss'

by JCBeleren

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is awesome

Very good story, keep up the great work

imsearching2009imsearching2009about 6 years ago
AWESOME job so far!

Can't wait to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
wondful addition to your content.

thanks for a great read.

lovers20lovers20about 6 years ago
Can't wait for more

Great story hope next chapter isn't far way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
hi

great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I missed you!

was getting getting worried i wouldnt see more of ya, JC.

Quality stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You hooked me

My first read on this website was one of your stories and boy am I glad that you were the first. After spending a little more time here I realized how rare it is to find someone as talented as you are in writing. I've already read everything you've posted on this website and eagerly await more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow!

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice

Your stories kick ass. Please don’t stop writing them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Really enjoying the series

so far. Might I request a little more backstory on the players, the conditions of the trigger phrases, what other suggestions he's given them in the meantime, etc.. Also, to me anyway, they seem a little short in length, barely over a page long. I'd be really happy to have some longer chapters with more character development. Or, is it your intention to make these just short stroke stories?

JCBelerenJCBelerenabout 6 years agoAuthor
Wow!!!

Thank you so so so much! I want to respond to every single one of your comments but I worry it would clutter up the page so I just want to say that I truly appreciate you taking the time to tell me when a story of mine was enjoyable to you. When I feel worried that my writing is terrible or I'm exhausted from a long day and don't feel like hitting the keyboard your words keep me going. I love writing stories for you, but sometimes it takes your kind words and support to remind me!

Cheers!

P.S. Submitting the next story tonight. It'll be live as soon as the Literotica gods see fit. Can't wait to see what you think!

zena99zena99about 6 years ago
Great Start

I agree with one of the other comments regarding backstory. It would be interesting to learn how Chance recruited his first 3 girls. But now having Victoria under his control things should really open up for him.

JCBelerenJCBelerenabout 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Really enjoying the series

I appreciate the feedback. You wouldn't believe how irritating it can be to get critiques from people who are simply obnoxious about it, so I'm grateful you took the time to make your input palatable!

Regarding the length of the stories, my goal is to make them short enough for a sitting (or a stroking? :P XD) but also engaging. I'm submitting the 4th "episode" tonight and it's quite a bit longer and includes more backstory into how the original trigger phrases were planted in Chance's women. I thought it would be a better idea to write shorter stories to start out to see if people like them, and then devote more energy to the tales if they are enjoyed. It seems that they have been well-received! Huzzah!

zena99zena99about 6 years ago
Sorry!

I just found the other preliminary chapters. Great series overall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great series

Very creative and enjoyable concept. Looking forward to see where you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Loving this series so far!

chipmonk9chipmonk9almost 6 years ago
More

I really love this series hope for a new ch soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This was great!

'cause it was

HypnoticSirenHypnoticSirenalmost 6 years ago
Great

Like Chance, I too am ready for more ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story

Thank you for sharing it.

JCBelerenJCBelerenalmost 4 years agoAuthor

You can help me...

Hey! It's JC, and I'm here to ask for your professional support.

Have you enjoyed reading my web novels? Do they give you hours of entertainment? Then please consider supporting the artist who wrote them.

If each person who read all the way through one of my novels paid $3-6 (about the price of a bag of potato chips, and less than half the cost of a paperback book) then I would be able to continue writing indefinitely. As it is, my current trajectory will have me drastically cutting down on my writing volume within the next 6 months.

If you feel most comfortable with a one-time payment (like you'd make to purchase a novel in the bookstore) then please visit my Kofi page: https://ko-fi.com/jcbeleren

If you'd like to get early access to new chapters (up to a month before Literotica!) then you should check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/jcbeleren

Across the world, to wherever you are, you have my deepest thanks and my heartfelt gratitude.

With much love,

JC

IzWaldo2196IzWaldo2196over 1 year ago

Phenomenal, I’d like them a little longe rebut these are great

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Great stuff, 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJCBeleren@JCBeleren
4622 Followers
Hi! JC here, Thanks for checking out my bio. :) I’m really pleased you stopped by (hopefully after reading and enjoying one of my novels or short stories). If you’re just browsing, here are some places you might want to check out: Want access to early chapters, regular proje...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES