All Comments on 'Mother's Milk Ch. 02'

by StrongMaster7

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
servoo99servoo99about 19 years ago
YOUR STORY

GREAT STORY KEEP IT UP WRITE MORE STORIES SO THAT WE CAN ENJOY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very Good

Please write another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
mmmmmm so well written!

hot hot hot! And done sooo tastefully. I hope and pray you keep writing more and more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
love it keep going

more more

and more with just bonnie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Everybody needs more milk

As an 18 year old dominant lesbian, two of my lovers were lactating and I cannot tell you how exciting and wonderful it is. Make this a series or keep writing in this genre. It's made me hot, hot, hot! Your writing makes us readers feel the emotion and pleasures. mmmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
More on Bonnie

I agree with this reader's comment - More on Bonnie. There are lots of interesting possibilities, which could play on and further develop Bonnie's craving to be "relieved". Liked "Mother's Milk 2" even better than "Mother's Milk 1". In any case, hope you keep this story "theme" going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Don't Stop!

Excellent job! It's nice to see this genre of story, with the focus on the female breasts. Please write more!

k-monstar-fck-9k-monstar-fck-9about 19 years ago
Milk does a body good

Must say very well done and Ive had a little experiance with an older lady who was still lactating---All I know is when I get married my wife will have her hands full--because im gonna want to be feed too.

toJohnny7toJohnny7about 19 years ago
Your story was inspiring!

Your story was so inspiring that I contacted our local La Leche League chapter and offered my breast sucking talents. I must say that the response was not the same as this story's outcome. (they were disgusted with my proposal)But I hope to work more on my approach and presentation and try another chapter again soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
PERFECT STORY

THERE ARE SO FEW STORIES ABOUT ADULT BREAST FEEDING..IT'S WONDERFUL TO FIND A MALE AUTHOR WHO HAS THE UNDERSTANDING AND SENSITIVITY TO TOUCH THE MIND OF A WOMAN...YET CAN BE EROTIC TO REALLY TURN A WOMAN ON..

BREAST FEEDING A MAN IS THE MOST SEXUAL AND EROTIC TURN ON I CAN HAVE.THE AROUSAL LEVEL IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO DESCRIBE.

I'M A MATURE WOMAN WHO BREAST FED 3 CHILDREN..IT'S WONDERFUL AND I LOVED IT, BUT NOT THE SAME AS HOLDING A MAN TO YOUR BREAST AND LETTING THE INCREDIBLE SENSATIONS FLOW OVER YOUR BODY AND MIND..

I HAVE LOOKED FOR MONTHS, TRYING TO FIND STORIES LIKE YOURS..WOULD LOVE TO READ MORE ABOUT THE DEEP, EROTIC FEELINGS A MAN COULD HAVE..AS HE NURSED AND SUCKED..

PLEASE WRITE MORE ON THE SUBJECT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
hot! keep writing!

I wish I was a nursing mother. It is a fantasy of mine,,, having a husband feed off my breasts. I just KNOW it would excite me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
PERFECT STORY

PLEASE, PLEASE, MORE STORIES LIKE THIS..CAN'T GET ENOUGH!

EvertideEvertideover 18 years ago
Sweet

To the person two posts below me: it's "I wish I *were* a nursing mother." Sorry, I'm just yankin' yer chain ^_^

Seriously, though, this was another great story that hit all the right notes, just like the first one did. You hit the nail on the head with the ladies' comments about the men in their life, yet maintaining that it's more constructive to light a candle than to curse the darkness. I definitely see some potential with Bonnie. If you ask me, though, what this group needs is some other people like Steven, male or female: he's a dutiful servant, but there's only so much one person can do (even if s/he can do a lot).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i m cumming oh my god aahh hmm

yes yes its so gooood

verysadboyverysadboyover 10 years ago
Husbands?

They were all single mothers in chapter one, now they have unappreciative husbands. Great story but that confused me for a minute.

moonipsmoonipsalmost 10 years ago
The Milky Mind

I hope your saga continues as you have the ability to touch the lactating or prelactating mind in many ways. Sure, we all know that the hormones involved in milk letdown and sexual arousal sleep in the same bed, but you write the story so well we can almost believe the Group Therapy sessions are real or at least possible. Thank you for realizing that there are many of us who could use some latching lips.

StrongMaster7StrongMaster7over 9 years agoAuthor
From the author

Hi, it's me, Strongmaster7. I am happy that so many people like this story. It is one of my goals as a male author to write stories that appeal to female readers. I appreciate getting comments from females readers, but most are anonymous, and I would welcome any PMs from ladies so that we could exchange a few ideas and I could improve the quality of the stories I write. (Yes, this is a transparent attempt to get contact with female Lit members.) :)

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 7 years ago
Nursing Mothers too.

I envy Steven getting to nurse all these lovely lactating ladies. They are all carrying teats filled with excess milk and he delivers by nursing them and making their teats feel better. Not only do their teats feel better, but they also find themselves needing a little sexual foray and he is able to satisfy them in that regard,

I would love to be in that room and watch as the women pull up their tops and unhook the front of their nursing bras so he can latch onto their teat. Some of them may soon begin wearing skirts and no panties so they can masturbate themselves while he nurses them.

Some of them may decide they want his cock inside their vaginas too, so we will see if he chooses to fuck them. I surely hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
mummmm a nice group of tits and

a good cum from being masturbated and sucked. How lucky is this guy!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I love this!

Amazing story xo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStrongMaster7@StrongMaster7
860 Followers
I AM NOT A DOM. YOU DON'T HAVE TO CALL ME SIR. Older man in excellent shape. I would love to help any woman who just wants to masturbate and come. Happy to chat or share porn on any subject. Check out my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES