All Comments on 'Still Waters Ch. 02'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8about 6 years ago
Well...truth be told...

babies fix EVERYTHING! Well, until the need ro be changed...that's a different issue all together...

Your beloved is glad you've kept on writing...work when you can; don't fret when nothing comes. Time will ease your pain, but it will never go away. It becomes a dull ache that, eventually, you'll live with.

SC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

For the pain brought about while writing this, I hope it also brings continued healing. Looking forward to the rest of this story...

You are one of the authors I look for and re-read. I hope you'll continue to write, prolifically!

Fefe1969Fefe1969about 6 years ago
Moving

I can feel your pain. You are so brave. I await chapter 3.

RheamistressRheamistressabout 6 years ago

I felt the tears in my eyes. The tears for the lost. I cried for the love of a grandmother who now has a reason to love again. I wish I could express more... but the words fail me. Great writing, IR2R.... Much love.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyabout 6 years ago
tears

How the hell you have me over here crying over a Were story? Sad and beautiful at the same time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Crying while reading

Thank you for expressing your pain through your story. I always look for your latest writing. Thank you for being brave and continue writing. May God bless you with strength and peace of mind to accept your loved one’s loss. And the willpower and focus to continue living meaningfully.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So glad it wasn’t just me

I cried through the whole chapter.

Thank you for pushing through your pain and writing this. I hope it was cathartic for you. x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
1299 Followers
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES