All Comments on 'Goose and Gander: My Version'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 90 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
lol loved it

very nice re-do

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Reed Richards.

His version of the "fag cuck shit" comment, expanded and not improved. Just another assclown with a keyboard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I didn't like the original very much

and this is worse. She cheats, he's a willing cuckold then he cheats, not one of them has the morals of an alley cat. I pity the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Maybe if I got into one of Reed Richards' romance stories, it would put me in the mood!

Bit full of yourself aren't you? this went from yawn inducing to the above sentence and just went stupid, none of your stories are that passionate it turns anyone on, 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
She is a cheat yes, but

She is a cheat yes, but he is a first class asshole.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 6 years ago
The most amazing thing about this story is

That the author Reed Richards thinks this is actually a good story and that is better than the original.

If that doesn't tell you that Reed Richards has a screw loose and doesn't deal with reality very well.... Nothing will

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Say whaaa

All you did was use Sbrooks103x story , word for word , and then plug some of your own works !

That's the laziest story continuation that I've ever seen on Lit , ever .

chytownchytownabout 6 years ago
Funny Story**

NOT!!! write your own.

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
Just keep on flashing

The most interesting thing about RR's version of the story is that the "Similar Stories" list doesn't include the SB original. (Despite her performing hot flashes in both stories.) Apparently there's no similarity.

Lue

Ps: Time for the good old HRT I reckon.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
ONE OF THE BAD THINGS GOING FORWARD

is the plucking, TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 6 years ago
Mr. Fantastic

Pat yourself on the back a little, won't you. First, I don't read romance tales. Your version makes her a worse cheater than the original. Other than that, same tale.

PS Romance is dead

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 6 years ago
5 for hubris alone hahaha!

I liked the filled in details and the hubris at the end put a big grin on my face! The last line detracted something for me, possibly because you successfully built a little sympathy for Miranda.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 6 years ago
What a treat

Though I love your Romances for their sense of realness and stylistic quality, I like it too when you jump into LW and dangle bait before the angry anonymous mass. Somehow the smile I’m left after your LW comments and stories just doesn’t seem to want to dissipate. Thanks - keep on truckin. *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@luedon

My observation, over the years, is the Similar Stories list is actually a miniRandom Stories list. I skimmed the first four stories on the list and found no similarity.

Perhaps adrianna's is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LOL

Two hours later. "Hey Miranda, are you up for a snack? Come here and clean Janet out, I don't want all my cum leaking out of her all night and staining the sheets. By the way, me and Janet have decided you can make us biscuits and gravy with hash browns for breakfast"

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 6 years ago
Self promotion is so annoying.

You don't see Oshaw touting his chain story. Todd172 never mentions it. qhml1 remains silent on this hilarious tale that should hit your monitors tomorrow. These writers let their work do the talking. Jezzaz is not one to boast. He knows his stories are good. Sure, these guys expect many of their fans to tune into chain stories and follow the antics of the most bizarre cast of characters since DQS first came up with the concept of big titted cheating wives. The lovely Randi and the always sexy GirlintheMoon were lured into this conspiracy to write the great American novel while Stev2244 added steroids to the story and pumped it up. Harddaysknight finally succumbed to the pleadings of the others and agreed to take the sad story and make it better. Sure, being part of a group that includes Q, Todd, Pshaw, Jazz, Randi, GitM, and Stev#s was a bit of a risk, reputation-wise, but HDK has always been a risk taker. This is how you self promote!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Whaaaaaaat

Fucked up ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Preferred the original.

The ending was unnecessarily cruel.

Not only having some sexual payback, he's also out having a proper date night.

Kicking Miranda out of her bed like that is way over the top.

Miranda was wrong to have her affairs/s , and should have, at the very least, quietly tried to show her husband, where and what pleases and excites her.

But she did have extramarital sex , and though she thought she was discreet, she wasn't discreet enough.

But she did not rub her husbands face in it, or taunt him in any way.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 6 years ago
The saying: "revenge is a dish best served cold"...

The saying: "revenge is a dish best served cold" is used in this story...But after getting it, after showing all his cards, why the need to show he was a as a lousy person as she was? I don't think this end improves @sbrooks103x's story. between the two end I prefer the original ending, even if I don't like endings left drifting in the air...3* taking in account the original story too...

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Most of this was just an expansion . . .

. . . of Mr Brooks’s original, but it is meant to pave the way for a sequel. Will Miranda simply run away, now that Henry disrespected her by kicking her out of the marriage bed, or will she still fight for him?

The sequel hasn’t been written down yet, but I have two different ideas bouncing around in my mostly empty head.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Thoughts

I hadn't intended to comment on a rewrite of my own story, as I thought that it might seem petty, but then I saw this statement, and couldn't let it pass unchallenged:

"there was no way I could even complain" - Of COURSE there is! How can your husband know there's a problem if you don't tell him? It's such an over-used LW trope; wife has a problem; wife doesn't tell hubby, so he doesn't address the problem; wife uses the problem as a reason to cheat.

Then, she shifts the blame onto having kids! So, which is it? Is he working too hard or is it your lack of vocal response because of Adrienne?

"Period. Hah, what a fucking joke on me!" - Good line!

"I'll have to see the GYN, see if there's anything she can give me to help my libido. And maybe a sex therapist, someone who can help me figure out how to get my desire going again" - Too bad she didn't think of that back then!

I agree with those who call your self-promotion tacky.

I find the kicking her out of the marriage bed unnecessarily cruel. Henry had already rubbed her face in it, which is more than she had done, and as far as we know she never did it in the marriage bed.

I'm too biased, so won't score.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
By The Way

I am also considering an expansion/continuation. I don't know if it will ever see posting, but I also see her deciding to fight for her marriage, so I hope nobody accuses me of plagiarizing RR!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years agoAuthor
I would never consider it plagiarism, . . .

. . . not the way this has been going.

I’ll be away from my computer for several days — I’m on my tablet now — so my next chapter will be several days away.

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 6 years ago
Best part of this story is the comment section.

Harddaysknight's comment should be ratings/favorites eligible and if GirlintheMoon comes out with a novel, I will be flashing cash like the Futurama Fry meme.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 6 years ago
Like Lipstick on a Pig

“Meh, Part Two: The Revenge of Meh.” This time it’s personal!

The original was dull and lifeless. This one doesn’t add much to it. Unlike the other humorless cretins, I see the tongue-in-cheek nature of the self-promotion. Jesus, lighten up, people!

Hey, has anyone heard anything about a chain story? Yeah, neither have I. I really wish someone would mention it in the comments section every now and then.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 6 years ago
Henry lost the high ground

She was a terrible cheating wife but never rubbed his nose in it. Bringing Janet home and trying to throw her out of their bed is too much. She should not move and if he touches her, then she lets the kids know and he is no longer the good guy who was the victim. Now they are both despicable and should just get divorced. No one to cheer for here.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 6 years ago
Didn't see that ending coming..

Wifey just got a real $*^^*(&^^$%# sandwich.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 6 years ago
I put up both stories side by side to read.

When sbrooks103x wrote the first story I commented.......

Cute flash Mr. Brooks but......

Where's the finish. (hahaha)

Because it seemed that when ever someone writes a short story or a flash that always ends up as someone's comment.

Brooks wrote.......

I give blanket permission for anyone to continue and/or rewrite. I am also considering expanding this, if I feel the proper inspiration. @VickieTern, GREAT idea to use Betty Boobs as his paramour! If I do write an expanded version, may I use that?@c24j, you also give some good angles, I hope you don't mind if I end up borrowing (stealing?) any of them!.

Mr. Richards responded with.....

I think I'll take a whack at it!

Mr Brooks wrote, "I give blanket permission for anyone to continue and/or rewrite."

Well, he did ask for it!

The only true differences I saw in the beginning were a few more background sentences on her affairs and the fact that the daughter's room was next door. To his credit he pointed out one very important item, that the reason the sex was so much better was because they were using motel rooms so she could let loose. Maybe she should have asked Henry to go to a motel once in a while.

Mr. Fantastic, I had no problem with you using a romance novel to try to get her in the mood but you should have used a different author (yes we all think our stuff is the best butt....).

To HDK your diatribe about all of (in your minds) the great writers and your chain story coming up how about none of you comment on any of the chapters, open them up to Anon's and then see if you can still all score in the high fours. Better yet why you all make it where there can be no comments at all and no scoring. Call it another challenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Have it a five

Just because it's the story that made me 😃 smile

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 6 years ago
rofl

maybe that bitch would leave him hornied up enough that I can have him

hornied rofl wtf is that, that was so funny i looked it up and found out it is actually a name lol hornied dont u have spell check? my spell check is going crazy every time i type that ok ok im done. never thought this story needed any more of an ending so wont rate

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 6 years ago
wait

what oh damn i should have stopped at hornied lol wtf where is the ending for fucks sake this version leaves a bigger fuck you ending than the original one did which i thought ended as the marriage ended. waste a website space if thats an actual thing

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 6 years ago
Dragin' Dude,

I always allow anonymous comments, as do most, if not all of the writers in the chain story. Comments are separate from scores, but voting and commenting are always welcome. The score thing is not the primary goal of most writers, although if you scroll through the LW top 250 scores, qhml1, Todd172 and Oshaw, along with DTIverson and Rehnquist pretty much rule. The consistently high scores they earn are not given just because they have pretty faces. They seldom comment but always post great stories. I am quite the opposite. It is what it is.

Your challenge of no comments and no scoring will NOT be accepted. They are the barometers many of us use to determine the success of a story. If you want to hurt a writer, ignore his story. Derogatory comments indicate the writer caused you to feel something. It gives many writers a perverse pleasure to see some anonymous guy get all cranked up and donate his used condoms. The chain story will score well simply because of the talent involved, but if it does not, the writers will still get together and enjoy a few adult beverages in a toast to those readers that make valid comments and vote accordingly, and appreciate the time and effort others put into entertaining them.

You'll find yourself reading the chain story and bitching about it, but still reading every damn chapter. Writers do love the commenter that states, "I've read all ten chapters and each one sucks worse than the previous one! May you rot in hell and take this story with you. (How soon will you post the next chapter?)"

AhazuraAhazuraalmost 6 years ago
Fun

I personally enjoy these types of things. I like seeing how different authors put their spin on something already established. This was a fun read in my book so thank you for sharing RR. thanks go out also to sbrooks for the original story which I also thought was a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I like a good revenge story

But this wasn't it. I understand his need for some revenge. But after sitting still for her cheating for all those years I simply don't see him throwing her out of their bedroom to screw another woman in it. His wife tried to be discreet. He's letting all the neighbors know he's a prick. Get a divorce and use that for revenge. But just bringing other women into his home to bang them like cheap drums seems stupid. And what woman would go to another woman's house and screw her husband right in front of her? Is she that desperate? Really unlikable characters (worse than the originals if that's possible) sunk this tale of revenge. Not good. Not good at all.

napalminthemorningnapalminthemorningalmost 6 years ago
It is certainly possible to take the work of another and build on it.

FTDS added entertainment value to a great many stories. There are a half-dozen continuations of Agena's "The Joke." Ohio did a nice one of a JPB story, and DFWBeast's "Carry that Weight: Beast of Burden" is a classic. GeorgeAnderson is very good at that. HDK mentioned the chain story, and AMerryman has mentioned it a dozen times. That's what a chain story does. One author writes a chapter and the others build on that. As for "opening up" to anonymous comments, as dragonwhatsy suggests, how will that affect the scoring? Are you suggesting that the reason the great writers are great is that they don't allow anonymous comments or, in some mysterious way, voting?

There are three options with comment: allow all comments, allow only comments from readers with userIDs, or comments off. There are two options with scoring: on, or off. Of the writers listed in our chain story, Qhml1, Oshaw, Girlinthemoon, BR1958, Jezzaz, Todd172, Stev2244 and HDK, they have always all allowed anonymous comments, and anonymous comments wil be allowed.

You also insinuate that the reason "great" writers have scores in the fours is because, in some unknown way, they limit scoring. That is just ignorance about how the scoring system works. Another insinuation is that those writers are declared "great" by HDK. That's another ignorance. They have been so declared by a jury of their peers, as represented in the hall of fame voting. Look at the top 20. Q, Oshaw, DTIverson, Laptopwriter, Rehnquist, Todd172. They own that list, not because any one person, or any hundred people said so, but because thousands have said so. Q has one story there with a million views and 10,000 votes.

Mr. Richards is free to shamelessly plug his stories, if he chooses. Why the hell not? We will certainly plug our story, the first chapter of which was submitted yesterday, under this username.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Forever in the future Indebted to reedrichards

I am contemplating what I will do with the extra time and more than significant amount of money I will have in the future thanks to the author's divulgence of the secret to unbridled any time sex with my wife.

Admittedly, I am somewhat irritated. Why could not sbrooks have written that story and issued that challenge 28 years ago.

All that money spent on surprise flower boquets, delivered to her work and our home. Thousands spent on little ''just because'' gifts found when wandering through stores and a figurine or something would catch my eye and remind me of my wife or impulsively thinking Alice would like that.

The romantic dinners at fine restaurants, the B&B weekends away from the kids. The shared cooking and clean-up, the impromptu cuddles and hugs. Those spur of the moment embraces. All the work I did for her mother who hates me. Those long tedious get-togethers with her sister and her ingratiating husband. The compliments that knew no bounds. I even smiled widely the day I came home and her thick shoulder length auburn hair styled to frame her face beautifully that she knew I cherished had shorn down to a quarter inch in length. All that effort and expense so completely unnecessary.

Come to find out this morning, all I needed was to have her read Reed Richards seductive Chapter 6 of Passion at Penn State - extra gratitude is extended to him for not making me search through first five chapters.

Well I hurriedly clicked to that chapter and printed out two copies. One I placed on her nightstand. The other is folded and in my wallet. Never know when I might feel the urge for impromptu sex away from home.

My understanding is she will be ''all systems go'' and almost disrobed within minutes. WTF!!! I just realized the thousands and thousands of hours I spent on foreplay. I have never felt so foolish or despondent.

Hold on!! I know what will end my overwhelming feeling of inadequacy and depression. I am submitting this comment then will scurry upstairs and awaken my bride. I will read that chapter to her while she is waking up. I am amuch faster reader than her so I can already feel her nails that will be clawing my butt fifteen minutes from now.

Great, Great, GREAT story Mr. Richards!

Remember this is only fiction.

I love doing those things for and with my wife without expecting sex in return.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 6 years ago
I love the smell of napalm in the morning!

NitM really set the stage nicely for the chain story. Look for that moniker (Napalminthemorning) and the story associated with it, possibly as soon as tomorrow. Right now you are probably asking yourself, "Why are these great writers and HDK getting together to combine their considerable talents? What have we done to deserve this? Why do my balls itch?"

The answer, for the most part is simple. They do it because they can and because they enjoy sharing their talent and imagination. You, the readers, have been putting up with dry reality based stories of love, the pain of cheating, as well as the joy of cuckolding, with an occasional gem of a story tossed in for weeks on end. Its time to laugh and to enjoy a great party! That's what you'll be doing when you read Napalminthemorning. People will be talking about this fandango for long minutes after they finish reading. These generous writers want to show you readers a good time. They're having a party and you're all invited! Sadly, the itchy balls problem may be the result of crabs.

We need to thank SJ for mentioning that he knows nothing about the chain story. That would indicate he won't be reading or commenting, so we are asking other, less well known and loved swingers to read and comment. That invitation is extended, but not limited, to cucks, wimps, real men, cheating wives, porn stars, politicians, writers that want to promote themselves shamelessly at our expense, and our loyal readers. A special thanks to aMerryman for his hard work in getting the word out to the reading public. I was considering dedicating my chapter to aMerryman, but eventually realized he really hadn't helped all that much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I've Been Hacked !

Some POS has hacked my anonymous Lit account and is purposely giving out 4's & 5's to stories that deserve my 3* treatment as always !

I'm Mad as Hell , and I'm not going to Take it anymore !

AMerryman

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Anony: Forever indebted

That was chapter 6 of Mark and Jennifer, but you missed the buildup in chapters 1 through 5. Both protagonists were relatively poor college students, both virgins, and the buildup wasn’t about presents or flowers, but about finding each other.

My biggest mistake in that series was bending to reader requests for more chapters, because I’d finished it with chapter 7, and when I continued it, I didn’t have a real goal in mind.

Passion at Penn State was a one off story.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 6 years ago
Holy Hackles, aMerryman!

That wasn't you doling out the fives? Some lowlife rat-bastard hacked your anonymous account? There should be safeguards against that sort of shit! I don't blame you for being pissed! The prick was writing nice things about stories. We all should have known it wasn't you! That's not your style. Everyone knows that! Were any of the nice things said about the chain story actually written by you? Have you ever given out 5 *s? Have you banged Maid Marian? Did you once call Fryer Tuck a "tired fuck"? Do you even have a long staff? How about itchy balls? Is Little John really? Do you enjoy wearing tights? Give us the complete story so that hackers can never have power over you or your anonymous account!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@AMerryman

Fear not, my son! I am praying fervently on your behalf. God will smite the miscreants in due time, if we faint not. This heinous travesty will be redressed. God, himself, gives only 3*s, and only to deserving supplicants, so knows your pain. Vengeance is certain and swift! When the chain story posteth, all will be set right and made manifest.

Friar Tuck

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 6 years ago
My apologies to the good Friar!

He is no chicken and thus is not a fryer! I pray the tired fuck forgives me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
apologies to mark and jennifer

When making my ''forever indebted'' comment I scrolled and skimmed those two paragraphs and in my haste identified those two as characters in the other story.

However I did near my comment's end inform you - for it was directed your way and I KNEW you would be checking back on the comments-that it was fiction, except for things I have done for my wife.

The printing of two copies is definitely fiction as I have no printer. Then there are Copyright laws.

If someone can hack merryman's ANONYMOUS PROFILE, someone might track me and file a suit for copyright infringement or theft of -hmm I hesitate using next word- intellectual property.

I had noticed the remarks that seemed to chide you because you dared refer to your own stories in one of your own stories.

So early in the morning, not yet on my second cup of Folger's I humored myself by waxing satirically.

Besides I already know the never fails way to arouse my wife.

Get her on an elevator, climb on a step stool and say ''Kiss me''

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Damn Merryman!

You all know he's just a common thief, right? Complaining about being "hacked" while he's out stealing from the hardworking rich and giving to the lazy shiftless poor! It's just a social welfare scheme, I tell you! Chain story! The only chain he's going to see in the one in my jail, chaining him to the wall once I get my hands on him! He'll be getting threes, instead of handing them out! Three years in the dungeon!

The Sheriff of Nottingham

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 6 years ago
@ScorpioJJ 04/26/18

re:

Henry lost the high ground

She was a terrible cheating wife but never rubbed his nose in it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would call this rubbing his nose in it:

You must have had a good laugh when you'd come back after the two of you disappeared and I could smell his cum on your breath.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Robin Hood at your service!

I fear perhaps one of my merry men has been getting carried away. The lads have been in Sherwood Forest for quite some time and the fair Maid Marian has had a devil of a time maintaining a schedule that appeases all of the men. I would gladly give a farthing for another wench to keep the troops occupied and happy. It seems that aMerryman has been breeding discontent, and no! That is not Maid Marian's nickname! He is a stingy bugger, as well as a nasty buggerer according to our fair maiden. His pockets overflow with the king's coin, yet he offers those seeking his wisdom and approval naught but three small starlings.

At my behest, Little John has agreed to take aMerryman aside and demonstrate exactly why being a tightwad buggerer can be a pain in the arse. My men and I look forward to the upcoming chain story. I have some great ideas for the next such venture. Perhaps I shall set it to parchment and tell the story of my chain gang of merry men, plus one malcontent.

Sir Robin of Loxley

(at your service)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
***Snickers***

I'd have to say this is the finest way on how to INSIST on a divorce a guy could come up with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Will the really AMerryman please stand up?

While I’m very flattered that some have decided to use my name for a bit of fun, I do worry that some might think my ⭐️s are being too freely given now. No matter ❗️I am eagerly awaiting the chain story of which you speak. Those are quite rare, no? Almost has rare as me giving stories more than 3*s! Oops... that’s not true any longer, is it? ☺️ And you said it should be up within the next day or so? I, for one, will keep my eyes wide open! Such names! Such literary talent! Such potential for ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️!

AMerryman

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 6 years ago
I'm totally interested in more of this train wreck.

Keep it coming! I loved the potential for more chapters in these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ok, that one possibility.

Not very imaginative, but poignant. Thanks for taking up the challenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Watch out AB

This might be a harbinger of Annette's eventual fate, when faithful, old ,cuck hubby decides to pull the plug on her slutty career. Be very, very afraid. Xoxoxoxo

c24jc24jalmost 6 years ago
Nice re-working

If she's thinking fast enough she'll say, "No, not in my room . . . you'll have to physically throw me out, and then I'd call the police. Please go ahead and get all the revenge you need . . . but unless I'm out shopping or something, YOU two will need to use one of the other rooms." She could then smirk at Janet, saying something like, "I expected a little more of you . . . oh well, have fun . . . and if one of you falls asleep, perhaps the other might sneak in here for a visit . . . "

Keep 'em both a little off balance !!!

FirstwithUFirstwithUalmost 6 years ago
Robin hood and merry band

How the story got hijacked on the way though Sherwood forest!

5* for the story, 10* for the comments.

Look What you've started Mr Brooks ,and Mr Richards.

Oh and I'd like to crash that party just to hear the conversations.

When and Where will it be held. Lol.☺.

And yes, I'll say it...can't wait for chapter two.

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 6 years ago
2 stars

Because you got me involved enough to bother logging in to post 'meh'. I didn't notice that much of a difference between the two versions to make this worth it.

carvohicarvohialmost 6 years ago
HDK and Holy Manical Klabbertroppy!!!

Someone's created a class five hurricane out of two flash stories! I've never seen HDK on such a rant!

HDK get your head out of your ass! Sure you posted the names of some top Hall of Fame writers, but you may have totally missed the point. There's a vast sea of really great writers who never get the call. The list is enormous! Gosh, where would we be without Ohio, JPB, DQS, and you by gum. HDK none of your stuff is in the top 100, but you're loaded with at least a dozen priceless gems.

You gotta admit these two little flash-mates have generated a lot of fun. Now let's see if SBrooks can keep the pot stirring? This is fun!

Jedd Clampett

And oh yeah, Harry you hit the ball out of the park!

carvohicarvohialmost 6 years ago
HDK!

I checked back! Yes you do have crabs, and I'm sorry I left out about twenty other names of really terrific, and fun, writers who aren't in the "Great Hall".

Hey tell me HDK how would it have turned out if Sarah had fallen for Jason's tacking lines? "If I Fell', now that's a classic!

Jedd Clampett

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
And God Laughs

Come on people, these comments are fun, for some REAL fun, haul your asses over to Chain Stories and read "And God Laughs."

Don't worry about chapters, the story is complete, chapters will post daily.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 6 years ago
Jedd, I did miss the point, badly.

That happens quite often. I have managed to extricate my head and can see clearly now. I have never even considered a Literotica world without Ohio, JPB, DQS, and me, by gum! It sure isn't a pretty picture. By referring to several guys as top writers and having most of the top scores in LW, I inadvertently caused others to feel slighted and unloved. That was wrong of me. All of those that contribute their skills should be encouraged and embraced. Thanks for helping me free my head and see the point, Jedd! I appreciate your delicate piece of surgery!

cyferxcyferxalmost 6 years ago
Answer the Questions

I liked this story. Let's see where it goes. How much revenge does Henry need? Does it ever cross the line? Can Miranda jump start her libido? Can Miranda win him back or does she even want to once she sees the level of his hate for her and the no limits revenge he takes out on her? And what about Janet? Is she just in it for the sex or is she playing a longer game? Do Miranda and Henry decide to continue to live together but with just separate lovers? Is there anything left to a marriage if you aren't having sex?

So you have a lot of drama potential here. Don't waste it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What is the up to day one of the Romance in the modern World?

I think for the men with cheating wives to find second (third) true women is true ROMANCE and it is EROTIC success story for them too so I do not understand authors why want the cheater wives to be reconcilated with the husbands in their stories?????

I think sex with a younger, better and healthier woman is better than with the (ex?) cheating wife and we are on Literotica!

BTW I remember GirlInthemoon's one of the stories where the husband did sex with a prostitute and the cheater wife had to see the "porn scene" with the prostitute as a "husband" wattcher. This was a revenge sex? After this the reconciled couple began the common children production a'la Girlinthemoon. Viva the happy life for the kids!

After Girlinthemoon's story I was similar state as after reading Golding's "Lord of the Fly".

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 6 years ago
Good start.

Looking forward to reading the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Unfortunately you started from a bad place

I didn't like the original flash story. Of course I have a bias against most flash stories. They just don't work, for the most part. The original had no real ending. What happened to their marriage? The ending in this mess finds the husband throwing his affair in the wife's face. Which I find to be MUCH more insulting than what the wife did. Hubby is going to grind his affair into his wife's face. And why would Janet want ANY part of doing it in the wife's bed? Only a perverse, sick woman would even consider doing that and NEVER when the wife was right there. I think Miranda laughs in his face and tells him to have at it, but that she's not leaving her bed. If Henry tries to remove her physically, she can use Janet's testimony to his assault and claim more of the marital assets in the divorce. Because they are going to get divorced and Hubby WILL be paying hefty alimony for ever. Badly thought out drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The Cost Of My Transgress

When Gina threw the details of my one night transgression with our neighbor in my face, I promised to do whatever she asked to not divorce me and to give me a second. chance. I was not prepared for my consequences. She began to have sex... and

quite openly...with two college boys that lived in our neighborhood. And unlike my one night stand, her threesome affair lasted two years, or until they graduated and got jobs in other states. Now, things will never return to what they once were, because of a one single night transgression on my part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pathetic

What a pathetic egomaniac!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Garbage!

It was an ok attempt at padding out the story until the last two sentences. What a load of s***

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Comments

Comments on this story seem to be split on who is the bad guy in this marriage. It has to be the wife. She cheated at least twice,including a long affair and seemed proud of it. Payback is here and she don't like it. Too bad.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
Ok. He caught -how? -and went on with life. She cheated again one night stand(s)

His cheating OK for revenge but she left marital bed alone so should he.

Next?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good effort RR

Thanks!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Don't know how I missed this RR classic until now. That was one delightful story in my opinion. Straight to favorites.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 3 years ago
This needs a conclusion.

Passion at Penn State? Was it a pedophile novel?.....

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Too funny. Payback is a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story, wronged hubby won the life game. wife had 10 months of d from work a-hole, then a one night stand. So a year of cheating. Never put any effort into husband, not a bit. Only quit cheating when menopause hit. otherwise she would still be cheating. She did not stop cheating and become loyal, she lost intrest in sex, and then stopped.

trandall9991trandall9991almost 3 years ago

I am still laughing 10 minutes after I finished it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I didn't "LIKE IT" but it was well written and had a good twist at the end (I haven't read SBrooks' version, so I don't know whether this ending was foreshadowed) so I gave it 5 stars

I did not mark it as a favorite because I don't intend to read it again

Witton (my password doesn't work on this computer)

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 for this story.

I really hate revenge stories that take months or even years to finally come to the surface. What is the point of cutting off your nose to spite your face, by dragging out the revenge for months?

It should always happen (if not immediately) at least within a week or so - when all the pain and suffering is fresh and raw. Then you can just get on with your life with a new, better, younger woman. There are thousands out there and a fair number are decent human beings. Life is too short to waste it on revenge. NOTE - never forget a decent prenupt - even if you choose not to ever marry again.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Great story to read again. I like the revenge best served cold angle. She is still thinking about her affair, and lovers, believing that she got away with everything. Now he comes out of nowhere and blows up her happy world. He had reasons to wait, and now he doesn't. Jokes on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ten years wow what a convincing liar she married they must both be so proud of the kind of people they’ve become (note heavy sarcasm) what’s the point of revenge wen he clearly doesn’t care about her anymore which is obvious by the comment he doesn’t care if she divorces him. I’d be a bitch at this point an get pics of him with Janet an site that reason for divorce don’t get me wrong she cheated first 10 years prior but just think how much resentment he’s had this isn’t his first affair I refuse to believe that an id also arrange for the kids to catch him in the act. Cos seeing something live is a lot worse than pics or being told about it so if her husband has pics of her it will seem tame an also she never did it in the house the marriage bed is unforgivable the only answer is divorce with as animosity as possible ( think I’m having a bad day not normally so vindictive)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really moron below, you think that this one act of revenge will in any way approach 10 months of her cheating (unless he too plans on a long term affair, but we don't know that at this point)....plus the so called one nighter. He also explained why he had put up with it.

The other point is that revenge fucking can NEVER approach the same level of emotional impact as the initial act of betrayal. With a revenge fuck, the aim or motivation is REVENGE, not the fuck itself; that, however, can NEVER approach the same level of emotional pain or damage caused by an act where the ONLY motivation is knowing betrayal to start with. One is soul destroying and the other can never close the emotional gap between the two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very abrupt ending, needed something more. Premise was good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was a good story, but you needed to FTDS!! I thought this was supposed to be some sort of part 2/finish to S Brooks story, so where's the end?? Sorry, but I went thru the trouble to read the story, but you failed to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Miranda, the whore, got hers much later. She thought it was bad, but nothing when she fucked anything with a pecker. Good, you old slut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After 10 quiet years he decides to drop the hammer on her?

She was dead wrong but what about all those years he let her work back to him?

And even though she cheated she never rubbed it in his face as he was doing to him.

Both are bastards!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kick the fucker in the nuts and throw the bitch out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If Henry was aware of Miranda's affair for the last ten years, why didn't he just have his own dalliances during that 10 year interval? If he'd had short sporadic trysts and she caught on, he could have just told her what he did that evening. It was after Miranda's affair with James and her one night stand with Michael when Miranda was 46 and started menopause. It was seven MORE years until Henry's date night. Were the kids not out of the house during that time? Surely by the time Miranda had turned 46 they were close to being off to college or something? Seems that there was an open window of time that Henry could have been evening the score.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Outstanding! As he said, she never gave him a chance to up his game. What do you do when you and your spouse need to change things up a bit, hit the reset button to work around life and kids? You sure don't go fucking around on him. You talk and figure it out together, just like a married couple. Or you prove yourself to be a cheating skank slut who deserves whatever pain comes her way. So glad Henry waited, planned and then pulled the trigger on the bimbo whore.

BSreaderBSreader5 months ago
Two wrongs

Don't make it right.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Asshole!

Norseman123Norseman123about 2 months ago

She asked for that 5*****

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Think about this: Did she ever screw those guys at home or in their master bedroom? We know not! So, the proper ending to this piss-poor story would be to tell him, in no uncertain words, "I never carried out my affairs in here so you can take your slut to Simon's room and fuck her to your cheating heart's content!" Reset his terms right from this restart he set! Simple

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous