All Comments on 'Cooper Family Pride Pt. 02'

by Nicequip

Sort by:
  • 267 Comments
GioSoloGioSoloalmost 6 years ago
Yaaaayyyyy!!!!!!

Thanks for the new chapter, can’t wait to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Love this story and looking forward to where you take it. Just so twisted and Superb

Please don't take so long before the next chapter, and I know that's easy for me to ask.

Thanks really enjoy this so far

saltpepper57898saltpepper57898almost 6 years ago
Waiting For Next Instalment !!!

Please carry on, I wonder how far we would go from here

bj2004bj2004almost 6 years ago
Pure Awesomeness

Fantastic story and decent length cant be doing with theese single pages some people post

NicequipNicequipalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Sweet!

It’s finally up! Many thanks to the hardworking people at Lit! I know you have a lot of smut to read through every day and post. Thanks for dealing with mine too! I appreciate you all.

And to the readers, sorry again for the delay. Life and all that bullshit gets in the way sometimes. I do plan to do an edit to this chapter. I’ve found some grammar, spellos, missed words and whatnot on my last read through. Apologies.

Please comment if you have a moment. I love the feedback, good or bad, just try and be constructive-Ish if you want to tear me a new one. Not to say you can’t find creative ways to call me a cunt, but put a life lesson in there or something. Everyone wins that way. (I.e. “Go fuck yourself, ya cunt! But when you do, try using a coconut oil for proper lubrication, which has antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties that make it healthy for use inside or outside your holes, not too mention leaves your skin with a nice glow and an island smell, you worthless noob!”)

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 6 years ago
Can't wait for more...

You outdid yourself yet again. I can't wait to see what happens next. It would be funny if Beth fisted Jason's ass, while Danny fists both Libby's holes, and Lori and Mandy fisting each other, they'd be able to water the Danny and Lori's prospective new properties each time. What would be funnier is if Beth, Lori, Mandy, and Libby all got knocked up by Danny so that Libby and Beth were pregnant and then six weeks later Lori and Mandy, thereby spacing them out so that Danny has one available at all times. College would be interesting for Mandy and Danny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Absolutely loved it !!!!

Title says it all !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Holy fuck, it's here!

After five months, Nicequip pulled through. Thanks, man. We know you had to deal with some shit that prolonged the writing process, but we really appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love it

I can't wait for more. I was so happy to find out this was uploaded. Great read really, has me cracking up and jacking off. Keep it up please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Job

People should try reading Literotica stories like this instead of gutting someone for crack or hooking for speed, they'd be cracking their gut and getting off with speed multiple times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
At the end of the day...

It's all about the power fantasy. And man does this do it well. This was well worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Who's the real bully?

Jason and his family or Danny?

Perhaps the person who really needs "clarity" is Danny.

NicequipNicequipalmost 6 years agoAuthor
You’re not wrong

I think Danny fully recognizes that his punishment has far exceeded the bullying he endured. He’s addressed it as much in certain sections. Personally, I’m not a fan of writing heroes. I like truly flawed characters whether they admit it to themselves or not. I think it should feel a little uncomfortable. I think Danny justifies it by trying to make it fun for them at times. But ultimately, you’re spot on. He’s on a power trip. Wouldn’t you be with all that power after living a life where you were overlooked, marginalized, bullied, ignored by the girl you cared about, and suffered emotionally in some way at home and at school? That’s how I envisioned it in my head at least... for better or worse.

44chicken44chickenalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic!

Oh my god! Every time I think it can’t get any crazier it gets crazier. I’m laughing out loud and cringing at the same time. A brilliant and unique piece. Well done!

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 6 years ago
Keep them cumming...

I was a victim of bullying, instead of doing what so many teens did to handle their problem with bullying have done by going overboard with guns, I kicked a field goal between the uprights, racking them with an in motion Hickory Nut Crunch, I would rather have humiliated them worse than they did me. A set of twin boys would have been forced to fist each other and the short female lesbian who ganged up with the bullies in Seventh Grade would have ended up being my fellow nerd's cum dump bitch, of course I couldn't do that because I ain't into trying to mentally manipulate bullies, I'd rather see them and adults who revictimize those who were bullied get put on their knees with a kick to the groin when they respond to the victim having enough and kicking the bullies.

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 6 years ago
What's next?

How about Cooper betting his mansion? Then his company? Then his bank account? Then his wife? Then his daughter? If Danny were to win the mansion, he could be nice enough to lease his mother and his home where they had lived to Mister Cooper to teach him humility? Mandy was nice enough towards Danny in chapter one that she and Danny could get along permanently without relegating her to living with them in Danny's childhood home. Of course, if the Coopers lost their mansion, Greg would be determined to win it back, putting up his business or his full bank account. Of course, if Danny were to own the business, he could relegate Greg to the janitor or something with Jason and instead of acting stuck up after High School with money and a business, turn it around so that the business and his future sparkle and aren't tarnished by twisting the Cooper's family Tree's tail or rubbing his newfound wealth in, and if he did, Mandy and he might actually succeed together instead of one treating the other like an unattainable goal or a subpar citizen. Greg obviously hasn't learned humility, but Jason is beginning to learn humility, Mandy is developing a jealous streak maybe a little mindful adjustment to reduce that feeling with a little insight as to understanding by Mandy as to what was happening with regards towards Beth. Mandy and Lori living with Danny and Libby becoming a sexual submissive that desires to be treated like a slave would be a perfect comeuppance for the Cooper men and a worthwhile Jackpot for Danny, Lori, and Mandy, while allowing Libby to live without having to abide by Greg's influence or her stuck up personality. The imperfect comeuppance for the bullies would be getting caught in the locker room getting serviced by Jason.

KnitepoetKnitepoetalmost 6 years ago
Love it

Nice continuation, I'm a fan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Perfect!

It would be funny if Mandy told Danny that she knew he could manipulate someone's mind and that she didn't care because her father and brother were assholes and her mom was a spoiled bitch and that she didn't think she was biologically related to them and it would be to send Jason to the Philippines and Greg to Vietnam to turn tricks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
love it !

i read both stories and they are amazing ! absurd ? hell yeah ! but i love the idea of making a true bully suffer ! and i love the writing itself ! great pace , no lost moments ! thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Humor

I love the storyline. It is nice that you add all the humor into it also. Makes it a much more interesting story for this forum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No:1

The best story I have read. I want more, more, more. What have you done to me Danny Dugan?

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 6 years ago
I Agree

No.1 Can't wait to see what Danny does next. He should Impregnate Beth and have Jason Marry her and raise his Kid. And look into making the Glory Hole a semi regular thing. He can still eat the yummies out of her.

NicequipNicequipalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Having fun...

You guys are hilarious. I’m having fun getting into part 3. Teaser alert: Danny sets his sights on Principal Garcia. Next on his list of bullies. Or at least the one that ignored his numerous reports of abuse. I’m just getting going. Remember if you want to beta read along the way just send me an email at Nice.quip@gmail.com.

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 6 years ago
The Principal next?

If you're going to teacher her a lesson, maybe have other victims of bullying dominate her after Danny takes her on, ultimately followed by Danny's Biology Teacher marrying her and/or having her service the glory hole or have her publicly disband the Football Team for bullying and hazing, thereby teaching the athletes a lesson about bullying. It would be funnier though if Danny were to make a trade for the Cooper's home. Mister Cooper offered him an internship, why not an intern as his Executive Assistant, and by the end of summer have him wager the business for the bet.

ahalfonsoahalfonsoalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

I enjoy that it's totally absurd and not ashamed of it, looking forward to Danny wreaking havoc at school in the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great series!

I think this is my favorite series I've read on this site. You have a great style here. It's so silly but so well done! You should be proud of this work.

mrem4nmrem4nalmost 6 years ago
Hands down ....

... the most enjoyable series I've read here. I couldnt stop laughing when Greg went ballistic during the rematch - "WE FUCKING SUCK!"

zena99zena99almost 6 years ago
My Second Favorite of all time

Millennium Dominance is the best story I've had the pleasure to have read. But this is a STRONG #2. There were a few minor typos in this installment, but I'd rather have it a little rushed than wait longer. I was hoping that Beth would join the team and she has done so, exceeding my expectations. I also like how Jason is at times coming around to supporting what Fuckface is doing. I eagerly await the next installment. The Cooper's pain is my pleasure. FANTASTIC!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very Nice

A very good read. The mixture of the bet and everything is great. Both 1 & 2 are great.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cooper pride

Great story. Danny is a super hero. Hope you continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Keep it up, even through his college years!

The University of Minnesota - Department of Family Practice & Community Health offers a post-graduate degree focusing on what's tantamount to Sex, it would be funny for Danny and Mandy to graduate with degrees in Sex and then start their own harem or something bigger, maybe a sex resort?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

Please if possible can we have chapter three soon because this is a great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please!

Most schools have a television in every classroom and wired into a central location for certain things, if Jason was recorded servicing his cohort bullies before they bang the principal, from one of Danny's bisexual bullied friends from prior to the revenge who also suffered, and that video just happened to air, and the friend hooking up with Beth, it would be a big scandal.

Master BonzoMaster Bonzoalmost 6 years ago
Nice

Nicely done. I look forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
cum

I love stroking along to this then blowing my load

brokedickdawgbrokedickdawgalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

Very interesting plot. Loved it.

Anxiously awaiting chapter 3!

KlemeinovKlemeinovalmost 6 years ago
Ansioso

Completamente ansioso pela continuação. Valeu a pena esperar!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Keep it cumming😁

kdeville87kdeville87almost 6 years ago
more

crazy but more please

NicequipNicequipalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Seriously? Spammers?

Was it just a matter of time for spammers to hit the comments on Lit stories? I’ve always said that I don’t erase comments but now I’m conflicted. I mean... what the fuck? Is nothing sacred? The goddamned Russians! Niet! Niet! Ya damn commies!

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 6 years ago
How long before Chapter 3?

I'm dying here for chapter three.

NicequipNicequipalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Patience! It's coming!

I'm roughly 65 pages into part 3 now. Each chapter has been roughly 100 pages in Microsoft Word. I have another beta reader going through what I've got so far. So I'm clipping along. I encourage beta readers to reach out to me. I'm heading to Italy for a couple weeks so I'm gonna pause my writing briefly. I doubt I'll get much done there. Feel free to reach out with any questions, comments or concerns! Email:

nice.quip@gmail.com

Mad_Max_2Mad_Max_2almost 6 years ago
The best

This is absolutely the best I've ever read. Keep up the good work!

this_your_bushthis_your_bushalmost 6 years ago
5/5

First of all, thank you for this amazing story. I haven't read anything so fun and erotic since Final Stand's 'Life as a New Hire', which is my favorite story on this site. The comedy on this reminds me so much of Royal Road's 'Re:Hamster'. It's depraved and chaotic but oh so entertaining. You can do so much with this story. After this arc you can have Danny create his own company or maybe become an underworld boss. I would love that. Please continue this!

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 6 years ago
Taking a Trip to Italy, how about for Danny or for one of your other series as a twist?

How about incorporating an international graduation trip to Rome, the Vatican, or Amsterdam chaperoned by Greg, Libby, Lori, and the principal? The principal causing an international incident by servicing every priest at the Sistine Chapel and Greg or Jason servicing a glory hole in the confessional? The Cheerleading squad that are on the trip, except Mandy and Beth going down into Rome and servicing the Italian General Staff or the Granatieri di Sardegna Mechanized Brigade or the Italian Infantry School in their tight little cheer uniforms, perfect revenge of 1000 troops plundering their bodies in 7 days would have them going home well loosened, which the football team gets caught trying to sneak into a convent or caught servicing an underground network of defrocked priests? Maybe Danny arranging with his special power to hook fellow victims of the bullying with a European princess or a Saudi oil minister's daughter.

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 6 years ago
How about a joint Graduation Party for the two families?

A perfect Graduation Party would be Greg announcing he's leaving for Tibet to become a Monk, Jason to UNLV's Cheerleading Program to go to college and be turned out be his girlfriend at the many Gloryholes while leaving Mandy, Libby, his company, and every remaining dime to Danny and Lori after a family reunion graduation party with the whole Cooper family from Grandmother to Granddaughter being completely destroyed by Greg after Greg and the men wager everything against Danny and Lori humiliating the men by not cumming on any of them because they blow in 1 minute and ends up as the last woman of the party to ride Danny to prove a point that he can succeed where they left her high and unfulfilled?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A total hoot

Man that was some fun. Better than the 1st chapter. Looking forward to #3.

Thanks!

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 6 years ago
What's Next?

It's been two months since this story went live, what's the possibility of Part 3 before August?

CadracCadracover 5 years ago
Keep up the good work

I'm really enjoying this story. I'll keep my eye out for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I liked it

Just finished the last chapter and this one and really enjoyed it. The funny part for me was when I started thinking that if you hadn't mentioned his mind control powers from time to time, I could imagine all of this happening just because Danny was a really persuasive person using reason a logic.

IjustcantstopIjustcantstopover 5 years ago
Love it

Got to read both chapters at once and now I'll have to wait like the rest for the next chapter

GioSoloGioSoloover 5 years ago
Update?

How’s chapter 3 coming along? Would like to here from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can't wait

PERFECT CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE CONTINUE

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 5 years ago
What's next?

I'm dying here, I would love for a full 10-50+ parts for this series, it's that great. This series and The Novelist one are like a nonnarcotic addictive thing, like video games or some OCD like thing. It's just great, I'm frothing (figuratively) at the mouth waiting for Parts 3, 4, 5, and so on and so forth. I'm starting to wonder if the earlier comment about going on vacation didn't result with a tragic ending, but then again as someone once said "The Good Die Young," and "the Old soldiers never die; they just fade away", I will be sad if that's the case, but I am holding out for Part Three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Are you Bluedragon?

The posting dates of stories matches breaks between writing OSL. Can't help being suspicious.

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 5 years ago
Is Nicequip back from Italy yet?

When will there be a third part? I'm salivating and straining at the gate for part three. It's been 2+ months since part two, I'm dying here. "I like it, I love it, I want some more of it." This author's stories are like an opioid and we're strung out waiting for new material.

iknowwhatiknowwhatover 5 years ago

Its a fun chapter. Bit too crazy at times. I like the parts where focus is on danny the most

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Excellent!!!! More Please.

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 5 years ago
Where's NICEQUIP?

Is there any works in the pipeline or will the wait continue? I feel like I'm playing Where's Waldo with checking for any signs of Nicequip and his stories. If I were an animal, I'd be frothing at the mouth and straining at the leash to get to the next piece by Nicequip.

NicequipNicequipover 5 years agoAuthor
Hola (to be read in a gringo 'hole-ah' pronunciation).

Clancy poses an interesting question: where am I? Of course he goes on to fancy what the world would be like if he were an animal like a dog or cat, frothing and tugging at its leash. I say, you should worry most about being put down, having your head sawed off and a sample of your brain sent for rabies testing. As for me... I'm having my Eat, Pray, Dip My Balls In Things Of Odd Textures and Viscosities. At first, yes, I went to Italy. Then I couldn't bear the thought of Los Angeles so I went to Miami. And from there to Cuba. Cuba had me catch the Latin American bug and I woke up in Colombia. Currently I'm in the Yucutan area of Mexico heading north toward Cancun. My cock is still attached and I've required zero penicillin. I'm seriously avoiding important decisions about my future. I'm neglecting my readers by not finishing this chapter which was nearly done. But I'm having ass fuck tons of fun. And... in the case of a middle forties woman traveling Italy with her teenage daughter who accidentally walked into the bathroom I was using in the Testavere district... I mean that literally. The odd look her daughter gave her after "spending too much time" in the bathroom will amuse me for an eternity. And the consensus is... no... I'm not 20 years old anymore... but the tanks not empty either. New timeline: uh yeah.

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 5 years ago
Thanks for the update

I was starting to wonder if you had abandoned your readers like so many other great authors who vanished in the middle of their writing. Too many authors have been abandoning their reader, whether intentionally or unintentionally, even though they had extremely popular stories.

HoltarenHoltarenover 5 years ago
Fantastic

How true it is that revenge is a dish best served cold, as in waiting for the right moment. Sweet. Double sweet. Can't wait for the next installment.

EriktheAwfulEriktheAwfulover 5 years ago
Love it.

Enjoy your vacation. Then more please!

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 5 years ago
What's next?

When is Part 3 going to be published? If you've been traveling by plane, I can't wait to see Part 3 and 4 because an airplane is a perfect place to get writing done, especially if you have no nosey passengers nearby or are using tiny font to obstruct the view. It's not like you can get up and move around too much without disturbing someone, you also can't join the mile high club nowadays with feminists in the flight crew and so many restrictive safety standards that make it nearly impossible, and that's not including the shrunken lavatories, where you have to be a skinny person to even use the stainless steel throne. If I can't use a tablet or a computer regularly to take notes on things popping into my head, I carry a few notebooks of various sizes with a handful of pens. The only thing you shouldn't write in a confined space when a person is sitting directly beside you or a family right behind you is a Literotica story, unless you have the text set on a 3 point font, then when you get home or to your hotel, you enlarge the font and review the material you came up with. It's expensive to stay busy on an airplane in today's world, mainly because the airlines squeeze every cent they can out of passengers, from charging for entertainment to having leg room to using the air phone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gold

Jesus this is gold not a fan of the gay stuff but I power through because the rest of the story is hilarious got quite a few weird looks from the wife today as I power read through both parts

NicequipNicequipover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks, man.

I'm glad you're enjoying it so far. I was nearly ready to post Part 3, but I got some really great feedback from a beta reader and it's made me rethink a bunch. I'm making substantial edits. I'm working on it now. Not sure how long it will take. Hopefully not too long. Then I'm pretty sure that I may post the next part to Smashwords. If you guys think that's most horrendous idea ever, please let me know. You can find updated links in my profile. I posted revised, edited versions of part one and two over there with cover pages. Thanks!

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 5 years ago
Please use Literotica...

Some of the readers won't have the ability to use electronic currency transactions or credit cards or debit cards, so they can't use Smashwords because if you do, they can't read it until someone posts it here or on storiesonline.net or some other site. I use Literotica because it's free and it doesn't bankrupt my finances. Like your Novelist book on Smashwords, even though it's listed at $1.99, when you get a credit card or use various other electronic currency methods and you barely make $1500 per month and your rent is astronomical because there's such a high demand for apartments or homes, people end up bankrupt if they don't save money somehow, and really, Literotica is definitely cheaper than going elsewhere to do it. Realistically, unless you are hurting for cash, don't charge people to read things, that is until you are done and have enough to compile everything in a series into one PDF or RTF or Epub file, but don't delete the individual sections you post on Literotica. Your works are great, but choosing between gas to work and an ebook, gas wins hands down. If you put it up for free at Smashwords, I'd grab it, but I will stick with Literotica since I don't kicked off the internet that way, my connection cuts out if I visit sites that are filesharing or peer-to-peer sites or various other sites that are vulnerable to hacking, viruses, and whatnot, it also disconnects when someone sneezes in the next bedroom. Anything I get from Smashwords, I have to download to my cellphone, hardwire the cellphone to my computer, then transfer the file from my Cellphone's internal storage to my computer to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Charging is fine if it will help you produce more quality content.

NicequipNicequipover 5 years agoAuthor
Beta Reader.

I could use one or two beta readers to give Part 3 a read through. It's about 100 Microsoft Word pages now. I'm hoping for anyone that could turn it around quickly and give me their thoughts. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks. I'm getting pretty close to releasing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where will it be posted?

I hope you will be putting your part 3 in literortica.

I’m really interested in this story series and would be sad if you decided not to post it here

NicequipNicequipover 5 years agoAuthor
Beta Readers, Please!

Still looking for BETA READERS! I need a few people that can turn around Part 3 quickly. It's about 100 pages. To answer the previous commenter's question, I'm currently thinking about releasing the newest chapter on Smashwords with a teaser section here. Then I'll release the full chapter here a while later. It gives the people willing to pay to support what I do an opportunity to read it sooner than later. Anyone uninterested in paying will be able to get it free eventually.

E-mail me directly with requests or questions.

wen_120wen_120over 5 years ago
ch.3

please post the next chapter. love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Love this story

I have read this story 6 times lol .

I understand you want to get paid for your work and it is good.

But I will not pay for it , had this been a published book yes I would have paid.

But not for it being on a free site , and then say well if you want to read the end then pay for it !

Yes I read where you said it would get here one day heck that could be years form now or never .

I check everyday for this story update I guess now I will stop looking for it.

Thank You ,

Tim Willson

This has been a great read!!!!

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 5 years ago
Have you finished Chapter Three?

If you still need a proofreader, email me it, I'll email you it back at the account through the email Lit has connected to my feedback. It's just a pain in the butt to get a stable internet connection where I live, I'm having to tether everything to my cellphone, from video games and streaming services to my Literotica reading to my everyday surfing, which is 3+ hours and with less than 30 GB of data for tethering, it sucks, because there's one building internet connection for 6+ users and it boots you off at inconvenient times, like watching Star Wars V and as the battle on the ice planet begins, it cuts out and you either have to pay to restart the movie or continue it from where it cut out, five minutes after it started stuttering.

loco63loco63over 5 years ago
Good story

Can't wait for you to post part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Outstanding

Great writing, you keep it 'cumming' beautifully. Turn and turn about. Go Team Dugan!

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 5 years ago
What's next?

I haven't seen part three yet, I hope it blows my mind just like parts 1 and 2 and all of The Novelist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

These cooper family pride stories are great! Completely over the top and very humorous. My question is did Danny plan for Beth to sleep with Jason's dad or is his vision getting away from him, similar to his mother he did not plan for her to fall so fast and had to readjust his revenge board quickly. Keep writing pt. 3 etc can't wait GO TEAM DUGAN!

Brandon11Brandon11over 5 years ago
Awesome

When can we expect pt. 03? I look forward to reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Come on part 3!

Impatiently waiting on part 3!

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 5 years ago
Where's Part Three?

Are you going to give us a Christmas Present, a late Christmas Present, or a Welcome to the New Year gift?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
next chapter

I'm a little surprised its not out yet. I saw a mostly complete draft of it and sent him feedback almost 2 months ago.I thought it was a pretty damn good draft. Maybe he decided to rewrite a bunch, or just got too busy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
oh Nooooooooo

ch3 plz~~~

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 5 years ago
Is he alive or what?

Send up a flare or something to let us know what's happening with Part Three, please. It's been seven months almost, are you waiting until the weekend between Christmas, Hanukkah, or Boxing Day to deliver Part Three? We're like sharks smelling the scent of blood or a bloodhound catching the scent of something, we're circling in a holding pattern waiting to latch onto Part Three.

C_frommnC_frommnover 5 years ago
So

When are we going to see Chapter#3 . You would think he would take Jason back to the Cabin. and Let him and Beth do all of their holes. or that he would Knock up Beth and have Jason take the Fall and Marry Beth. then he and Mandy could begin the next chapter. and considering he hasn't got back at any of Jason's buddy's. Derek or any others who have girl friends or Moms and Sisters to take Down.

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 5 years ago
Where in the world is Nicequip?

Has anyone seen any activity from Nicequip in the past few months? I love this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Update Please

Hoping for an update to this amazing story! Really make Jason Danny’s Bitch. Maybe we will see one of Jason’s Grandmas or an Aunt added to the mix.

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 5 years ago
What's next?

How about Danny setting Jason and his father up to run off to Amsterdam leaving everything and every female in the Danny and Jason's universe to Danny to use and dominate as he sees fit. It would be humiliating if at a graduation party, Jason and Greg were fisted by Libby or when someone made contact with them at such a party that they would blow a load or would go crazy or if Jason, Greg, and a dozen bullies or even the entire football team got caught in Greg and Libby's bed having a gangbang of the Principal, the Assistant Principal, and the Superintendent getting it in every orifice. What would also be perfect is supervised class trip to Naples, Okinawa, San Diego, Las Vegas, the Philippines, Seoul, or some other place close to a military base and have the cheerleading squad sent to the base to be destroyed sexually and the bullies and jocks sent to the red light districts to be destroyed and have a prominent politician catch the cheerleaders, the jocks/bullies, and their attendants (coaches and principals) with their pants down, while Libby, Beth, Mandy, and Lori conveniently with Danny at their appropriate places at the hotel or back at home in an orgy or something and not getting caught up in the international incident. Greg and the principal could be caught with someone that sends them to prison in a foreign place where they would be sexually exploited or tortured by other inmates. I would even write it to include that billion dollar jackpot from 2018 being claimed by Danny, just to really have fun, and spin it off into a new story series.

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 5 years ago
What's the hold up?

It's getting as suspenseful as waiting for an EPT to find out if the smoking hot 18 year old with a body that breaks the 10 scale is going to have your kid or if you got lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
update, please

This story always gets my needy little cunt worked up. I hope you post the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Anonymous

Can't wait for next story in series. I agree that Danny should make Jase his bitch

and do to him what he does to all the women fuck the shit out of him. Spank him and whip him and become his dominant True revenge.

MedievalmontanaMedievalmontanaabout 5 years ago
Awesome second chapter

Can't wait for the third part of the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Only one word...

M0@R!!!!!

Seriously, this is one of the funniest and hottest things I have ever read. Bravo! <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Waiting

Been almost a year since the last story. Are we ever going to see the next installment?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely amazing work on both chapters, someone should make this story into a fuvking movie or something. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Comical

Not many stories on this site have made me laugh. This was a very enjoyable story I hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Absolutely need more. Outstanding story so far.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
Wow x2

And incredibly written story! So much fun to read! I do hope you'll continue this someday! Thank you for sharing it with us!

Clancy31015Clancy31015about 5 years ago
What's next?

We're dying to see what's next, so what's next? Are you going to continue this series or is it going to die slowly? I just hope we haven't seen the last of Nicequip.

prantorprantorabout 5 years ago

You should come up with chap-3 soon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNicequip@Nicequip
2642 Followers
I didnt die. I started a business and I've not been able to find time to write. One day I'll get back to it. Smashwords: (My fully revised, edited and reformatted stories for sale) https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/BedfordHughes Tumblr: https://nicequip.tumblr.co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES