All Comments on 'Severely Testing Her Limits Pt. 03'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HOT and FUNNY

Loved her inner dialogue. This story is funny, but pretty hot, too. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More, please

Like it, but can we have some more parts? There's a good series possible here...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I agree -- More, Please.

All three parts get five stars from me!

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 2 years ago

So much fun! And so disappointed there's no part 4 so Krystal can potentially have her way with the good doctor!

As an overall comment, being so over-the-top made this fun and experiencing much of it through Krystal's doubts and desires helped keep it interesting rather than harsh as it might have been to someone unwilling. That was important, her seeming naivety and her good-natured willingness to try anything despite her doubts. Dr. Anderson's professional manner with her, being so kind and reassuring before he does something else to zap the fuck and stimulate the hell out of her was great, too. Finally, it was sweet that after being so turned on she thought of and questioned him about it and was already considering plans for their next encounter.

Oh, maybe they'll still have it someday.

Hopefully!

5*

DdaltonDdaltonover 1 year ago

Sorry, this one didn't do it for me but I love this series in general, you could go anywhere with this!

PurplefizzPurplefizz4 months ago

Really good! It’s written very tongue in cheek, so we don’t take it too seriously, but I’ve smiled all the way through this series, it’s fun, sexy and the idea of an intrepid tester like Krystal trying out all the gizmos and toys is a bright and funny picture, but somehow I suspect the toy testing reality is somewhat different to this story…

I’d like another chapter or two, but I’d also like to think she’s getting paid well for her strenuous effort at “work”, her financial state was front and centre as to why she went for the job, but a golden hello and/or “bonus payments” could be added in to resolve that minor continuity issue - and perhaps encourage her to try something new?

Overall a sexy and fun version of “The Perils of Pauline” etc, fingers crossed this wasn’t her last excursion. Many thanks for both writing and posting, cheers, Ppfzz. 5⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
3398 Followers
'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest entry will be published on March 24 in Mature, and I hope you enjoy it. What a pleasant surprise to discover that 'Surprise Valenti...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES