All Comments on 'Collection Day'

by milkydreaming51

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Part 2, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Start, Please continue

This could go in many directions. Please write at least one more sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fat

Anyone of that age and height who weighed 250 would be at least obese tending to grossly obese. For example Ali at 30 was 6'5 and 220.

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 4 years ago
Hands on Approach

While a person of 6' 3" who weighed 250 would be regarded a obese, at age 19 he could be powerful and robust. The extra poundage might be written off as muscle weight. It's something for Ross to worry about in the future.

However, would a female doctor take advantage of a well - built young buck? In our Society, young males are expected to enjoy "seminal fluid extraction." Females are not expected to be so aggressive in exercising undue influence over young men, though we do hear about cases involving teachers and students. Why wouldn't this happen in the medical world?

Especially with the use of a mechanical apparatus rather than physical contact as the instrumentality of the extraction, the doctor could live in the delusion that the procedure served science rather than self - gratification.

contestwinnercontestwinner2 months ago

I absolutely love this story and so many of your others as well! Great work!!

The comments pissed me off a bit.

I understand both comments are 3 years old at this point but what does this guy being fat or not have to do with anything? Not to mention the absolute ridiculous fact that Anonymous read a story about a sexy doctor jacking off her patient and he (its obviously a dude) had to stop and do math to determine the exact BMI of the guy being jacked off to decide if he was thin enough to be horny about.... heres an interesting fact. It's a story, right? So you get to imagine whatever you want! You could have imagined him with a unicorn horn poking out of his head if that makes things more fun for you!

Just so we're clear, everyone fucks! Fat, thin, tall short everyone. Anyone mature enough to read erotica should understand that.

Weird priorities dude.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous