All Comments on 'Solo While She's Away'

by ellen_devlin

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Hot

What ALL couple's should!!! My wife put a pair of panties in my travel bag when I went out of town without me knowing it, and when I finally got done with work and was in my hotel unpacking, well, you know the rest :-).......was a very relaxing solo session because of HER and she knew it and loved it!!!! We all do it, make it about YOU.

HeyFor4HeyFor4over 5 years ago
WOW and double wow!

What a fantastic piece! Your writing never ceases to amaze me and I can hardly wait to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gimme mo

More detail about the panties, please, and more panty play

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 5 years ago
Sexy

I get that you were focused on what the panties smelled like, To that end, I would have liked to read more description of the scent. I also would have like to have him stroke his cock with her panties. They are a talisman of her and her erotic power.

Quibbles aside, this was a delicious zen koan of erotica. The briefest of brief stories about a woman's briefs! (Couldn't help but make the pun.)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yes used panties of my Flourishagu #4 smell of musk mixed with urine sweat & cunt fluid fermented .Its a magic aroma addictivd & intoxicating . Thank Ellen for the story .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userellen_devlin@ellen_devlin
91 Followers
Can't believe it, but I have a SECOND BOOK published! Chasing Paige (Washington Guardians Hockey Book 2) is available for pre-order on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07T3Q1RFJ Kissing Micky (Washington Guardians Book 1) Available on Amazon (and Kindle Unlimited): https:/...