All Comments on 'Elicitation of his Intimate Seed Ch. 06'

by ThomasBuckley

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BatmanlovepoisonivyBatmanlovepoisonivyover 5 years ago
Cool

Are you going to make ivy having sex with batman I will gladly read it and I read what every you post

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Hey again, Thomas!

Sorry for the late posting, had a lot of obstacles myself and just took the time to sit down and fully appreciate the story.

Have to say, it's getting into a really cool direction. The twist of including other characters, the ending, the sexy descriptions, it's turning to quite a good chapter. Aside from some grammatical and spacing mistakes, it was a good one! Really glad you've decided to stick around for one more chapter and you take the time you need to make this the way you are happy with. As usual, I am more than happy to be patient for your stories.

Also noticed you've been making promotional art of your stories, which is awesome! Some of this stuff could use some visuals. Especially the last climax of Chapter 4 with Ivy's chest. Just a suggestion.

And to BLPI, you do know he has a Holiday Knights story where that happens, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Any sign of the last chapter soon?

Curious to see how you conclude the story.....!

ThomasBuckleyThomasBuckleyover 5 years agoAuthor
Slowly coming together

The chapter is developing slowly as I have been busy the last few weeks. It is quite long that I'm debating splitting it into 2. Sorry to keep everyone waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

I dont know if your finished with this series but i was thinking you should have ivy obssesed with the idea of taking batmans mask off on live t.v as part of the chapterIt would also be imortant take your time with tge scene as well not just with explicit detail but with ivys action maybe with slowly teasing at the the belt,or drawing her finger further down,and in this depectation she is constantly defeated and shows an extreme hatred so definintly put some forced anall with bleeding to the point batman has to beg for mercy to sooth the pain. Like i would include her not using aphrodisaic until he asks for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Two more instalments would be great - this is one of the better stories in this universe I've read here.

ThomasBuckleyThomasBuckleyover 5 years agoAuthor
Update

Greetings everyone.

First off, a late happy new year to you all. Second, I thought I should let people know I'm still alive, and haven't forgotten about this story. I am still writing it out, however it is taking some time. The delay has been caused by a combination of work, the recent Christmas holidays, and to be honest, I've been feeling burnt out over this. I never planned for this story to go as far as it did (which I am happy for before everyone gets the wrong idea), and I wanted to do it when I was up for it rather than when I was burnt out. I want to give this story the best quality I can give it, rather than rush it to be done with it. So don't worry everyone, I will get this final chapter done, I just need some more time. Thank you for your patience, and to give you a teaser so to speak, here is a small sample of the final chapter. Please bear in mind this is still a work in progress story so the final draft may differ to what you see now.

Thanks again, and take care everyone.

The girls chanted at him repeatedly. They only stopped when he was at his limit, erupting inside of Ivy, and coating the inside of her vaginal cavern with his thick seed. The vixen of vines gave a pleasured gasp upon feeling his semen. The boy wonder caught his breath and began to regroup from the orgasm; Ivy beat him first and taunts him. "See darling, you're so useless, you couldn't stop yourself from cumming inside a woman you detest! Ha ha ha haa!" As the words took their toll on Grayson, Ivy reached back and presented a sharp dagger. Dick's eyes widened with dread upon seeing it in her hand. "I have no use for a broken boy." Ivy said wickedly. "Now I put you out of your misery... Die!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So far so good

The story is certainly entertaining and sexy so far. I can only hope we see Ivy go at it with Batman at some point in the next chapter. Good work so far and good luck in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Take your time, Thomas!

Read your latest update and I'm happy you're putting proper dedication. Willing to wait so long that it's quality stuff as it has been! You have my support.

Also, been noticing your name on a few Poison Ivy hentai commissions. If I may recommend, my good friend Parvad is open for some. Dude also did some comics of Batman too!

https://twitter.com/parvad92/status/1092336988471115776?s=19

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous