All Comments on 'Wife Cheating with the Neighbor'

by mm32217

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Comments

You asked for comments, good,bad, or otherwise. Bad! We need more whore and cuckold stories like Scoobi Doo needs rabies. Same old story, different names.

shang40shang40over 5 years ago

Confessions of wife hardened my cock

fatboybrutus62fatboybrutus62over 5 years ago
good story

i would be putting the acid on and next time she goes over have her clothes over the fence and locks changed. no fuss no shouting your out and done. down load the video and share it about to everyone even the news with full disclosure of course and from a obscure internet or computer

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"That's a taste that you will get used to honey."

It was the biggest lie, she ever uttered. Because, She was alone before she finished speaking, and true to his word, Steve moved the day he heard about the divorce, saying this was the 7th wife whose marriage he ruoined and he was sorry once again, as he exited the story laughing loudly...

Badger1953Badger1953over 5 years ago
A good start

Keep them cumming. Will be interesting to see how the neighbor owns both husband and wife. Always wanted to be in the same situation of the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good start

Good start. A bit to quick though. Yes it was months but the evening went too fast

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very nice

Great story don't stop there got me n wife both hotter than hell thanks .....mike

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 5 years ago

Oh the things we dont do, when we are in love with someone. Keep writing. You did well on this touchy subject.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great start

Looking forward to more in this series. Love the husband humiliation. Hopefully it veers into more of her making fun of him sucking her lover off :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Didn't like it at all

3* for submitting the story and decent writing.

But I've never understood these stories where the wife cheats and then humiliates the guy she supposedly loves and then the guy discovers he is a submissive. If you are going to write a story like this you need to supply more info about the transformation of both characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Threesomes and sharing are fun, but BDSM and lying suck!

The couple had already told each other of their fantasies. No need for her to cheat if she had just asked for permission, since he would have agreed obviously.

MMF is awesome, but the dominant Steve aspect is unnecessary and turns me off. I was enjoying the story until the collar and subservience was introduced.

You are a good writer and I will read the next chapter, but I hope you can modify the story and lose the dom / sub theme. She's not a whore unless she's actually getting paid to fuck Steve. All three are just willing sluts with the potential to have some hot, recreational sex! Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Comment

Not worth a star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Making a video is always a bad idea

We already know she's a lying, cheating slut (nothing sexy or erotic about that). Now we know she's just plain stupid. Making a video is always a bad idea. Does she really want her family, her friends and everyone else she knows to see her cheating? What does she think will be the fallout from that event? And Steven doesn't get to dictate what happens to their marriage. Since his wife has gone of the deep end, Hubby will make sure everyone sees the video, including all of Steven's family and friends. Of course some men would simply burn Steven's house down with him in it. It's always a bad idea to try and create a "bull" personality. They castrate bulls. Awful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unfortunately

You chose to post a story like this in the LW section and then asked for comments. The comment section of this category is infested with nasty little trolls who post the most rude comments to authors here. Well, unless your story involves murdering the wife or her lover, then they heap praise upon you. It’s sad that they feel the need to strike their own egos by bullying authors online. Most rational people would simply move on to stories they prefer and not be such complete dicks. But the world, much like these comments are full of assholes, however all of them on Literotica tend to congregate here. Good luck to you, author. As I am sure you will bear the brunt of their despicable remarks.

Suzi_sheffieldSuzi_sheffieldover 5 years ago
Good Story

Good, well written story. The critical comments are from people who seem to frightened by female sexual desire, so why do they read the "Loving Wives" section on this site? Instead of criticising good text, they should simply keep away from content they know they object to.

mm32217mm32217over 5 years agoAuthor
>> 26thNC. Thank you for your service.

To 26thNC >> I am sorry you do like the subject matter.

Thank you for your service. I appreciate the sacrifices that you have made for our country. Honestly, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
its like

the MOST insecure genre

I browse lit almost daily. and it's 10-25% cuck tier stories. And it's not very different.

They are boring more than degenerate (which they are to like 95% of people)

It's like a very insecure and LOUD minority have to shovel cuck stories daily, but it's not even good. like the sex is rarely hot, the plot is tired, the characters are cookie cutter. my ONLY explanation is the cuck community is AFRAID of trying new things.

it makes sense, since you get off on humiliation...being cowardly and avoiding new ground in writting is logical. this isn't just you....all 15 of you.

like....i'm a hot blooded male. i'd love a cuck story from the bull's POV. but it's all about the boring sad little cuck. i'd love to see a woman get cucked, but it's always about the sad boring manlett cuck. these stories are soooooo boring....and they don't have to be. but you like this? i bet you do. being scolded. such a degenerate fetish. you get off on being shitty at everything. like...failure makes you hard or something. sheesh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
stinking faggot cucky nonsense

Please turn yourself into the police because of your obvious bestiality with chickens and the neighborhood dogs. You will write much better in prison with Bubba seeing to your manly needs. Minus a hundred million stars and well deserved at that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for sharing your story, please share more.

You could use a little editing, just stuff like don't, when you mean do... try reading out loud. Frequently mistakes and clumsy sentences will be obvious when you do.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF

That's just what this category needed, another fucking willing cuck writer. Man don't you know there are too many of you cuckold writers already in this category. Why did you think we need more? You pussies make me sick.Why don't you at least make the wimpy cucks charge for her services, at least get something out of it.

hbcacouplehbcacoupleover 5 years ago
Great first story!

I look forward to more in the series. You things set up well for the sequel for the husband to join her in submitting to Steve. I look forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Make up your mind

First you have her say, "Oh no way honey. I love you in a way that is more significant than this... but it does not mean that things are going to be the same."

<P>

That's immediately followed by, "And besides, Steven would not allow it. We talked about this early on and he made it plain that it would end the moment he thought that he was getting between me and you."

<P>

The very concept of things not being the same means Steve has become between the two of them.

<P>

Also. you have the cliche of the husband asking, "You are not going to leave me are you?" while never considering the possibility that SHE'S the one who should be asking this question.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Thank you

Thank you MM for your civil reply. You did ask for comments, and I gave my opinion honestly. Your writing is fine, but the subject matter has been beaten to death in LW. It has it's fans , strident little bitches that they are, but many more dislike it intensley. I join with others in calling for a cuckold section in Lit. That won't help much, because the ir freaks have their own sty, but they continually pollute LW with their trash. That's not your fault, or your problem. You seem like a decent guy, so keep writing and I will do you the.honor of not reading or making disparaging comments on your work. Best of luck.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 5 years ago
There should be another category

Men pretending to be heterosexual because they are ashamed of being gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Fantastic! Definitely want to see more from you.

Alex54092Alex54092over 5 years ago
5*

Please continue with the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

I have been reading on Literotica for years and this is one of the best stories I ever read. Please continue and don't listen to the BS from the others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Puke

Trash as most cuck shit is.

BottomsBottomsover 5 years ago

This was an entertaining story. Generally not a fan of stories where someone cheats, but a happy ending is always enjoyable. Will the next installment have more dialect between the couple? Perhaps the wife can share how/why she got into this situation and what she wants out of it? Let’s see the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Such an odd concept to embrace and find erotic.

I guess you have to write what you know? Just wondering what sucks more, to be your spouse, or to be you? Wait, if you think this is romantic or erotic you've never had a spouse. Oh, you may have participated in a marriage ceremony, but no, you've never been married. And obviously have never experienced love. Pathetic.

Justgr8Justgr8over 5 years ago
Hmmm

More garbage, just change the author name and this could have come from too many mediocre writer's to list.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Hi.mm, thanks for the first try. Had lots of ick factors, sex not close to hot enough to compensate.

You will get a few cuck fans that will.love it, and more slut wife/allied interests that also dig it. You will get some insecure boo hoos decrying it out of insecurities as a counter, but to address/appeal to a broader base, you might want to consider some things that may have not been in the foreground of your mind when you plotted the story or first had it as a fantasy.

The plot has the wife going behind the guys back, which is pretty cut and dried as disrespectful and inconsiderate of her, those can't be spun to positive traits. The neighbor guy is pretty much a POS for the same reasons. Cool people don't dog others like that. Same for the cowardice and indecision hubbybshowed by not dealing with it soon after discovery. You can sort of try to tint it like the wife cares about him, and the neighbor is charismatic and ergo forgiveable, but even in a LW cuck story that's quite a stretch

Adding homoeroticism could be positive, in the sense that it addresses an elephant in the room that is often ignored, but only if The analysis and dialog are first rate. Repeating LW cuck story elements of abrogation, humiliation, and the whole Alpha BS, is not going to make you points with most folks.

There are enough really really really good writers in LW, that your basic writing has to be good, at least for clarity, flow, and fundamental credibility of plot and characters. If you want higher scores.

If you want to write stroke cuck inferiority stories, and still get mostly apprval, you are better off in another category, Especially with the M on M interaction.

If you could take this start and restore the husband's dignity and sense of wellness while addressing the clear ugliness in the cheaters, it would be a heck of a save.

Please remember you can write quite a bit of so called deviant sexual arousal and uncommon paraphilias, if you keep them SafeSaneConsensualConfidential and respectful. It also helps if fetishes are the spice of sex, not the main part of the diet.

Just my thoughts, worth every penny they cost. Thanks for sharing, scoring, and having the temerity to allow comments. Good luck.

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 5 years ago
Impressed

From my experience, first time authors lack acceptable grammar, punctuation, and spelling skills which detract from My enjoyment of their stories. NOT the case with you and this story. Well done and I hope to see more on this thread.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic

Brilliant first story - 5 stars from me

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF is this?

The already is a category for Gay Male.

1*

gmann57gmann57over 5 years ago

cant finish this story, I had to throw up, good luck in the future . Dont worry your aids will go away

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
As a story, it looked OK to me

mm32217, this was a story I wouldn't normally read, and it was a rather cursory reading that I gave it on this occasion. But I thought it was well written and a worthy first submission.

The problem is, as 26thNC has said, that the topic is disliked by a particular group of Loving Wives commenters who always feel the need to say how much they dislike 'cuck' stories. They rate the story on whether characters are doing what they want them to do, rather than whether it is a well-written and well-constructed story.

You might ask why they would bother reading stories they claim they are going to hate. Many of us ask that question. Fascinating, isn't it? It's specifically a LW thing. It is nowhere near as prevalent in other categories.

Write what you want to write, not what the commentariat tells you to do.

Lue

Ps: If I could just include one small personal peeve. Plants produce seeds. Male mammals produce semen, which contains sperm. "His seed plainly visible leaking from her" is the sort of thing I find ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really got my juices flowing

Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What happened?

The wife found out her husband was gay and found a lover for them. Why didn't she simply divorced him? That's what ruined the story. To @luedon this was OK, because she wants her husband to be a gay seagul to suck all her lovers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That's what LW needed.

Another trash writer. Dime a dozen already. Give it up or learn how to write stories with a decent plot or at least some erotica, not this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nope.

Nope.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 5 years ago
Writing Good--Story Hummnn...

Your writing craft isn’t bad for a first story. Your choice of plot could and has been called into question. I checked your Bio page and it looks to me like you’ve written the type of story you like. Nothing wrong with that—but you should understand the stories like this will bring ‘hellfire and brimstone’ down upon your head.

Far too many of our fellow readers can’t separate fiction from real life; they will crucify a good writer who does not have his characters act according to their preconceived ideas. It is completely beyond their understanding to accept that not all people think the way they do.

I sort of understand their thinking, for I can’t quite wrap my head around enjoying the cuckold/humiliation lifestyle, however a good fiction story along those lines is worth reading on a slow day.

Remember—a good writer can write a story completely foreign to his lifestyle and way of thinking. A GOOD reader can read and fairly score the same stories. Far too many on this site prove they don’t have the ability to judge a story on its merits and certainly can’t separate the various aspects of good writing. They are too hung up on the author not reading their mind when plotting the story.

What do you hope to achieve from your writing? If improving your skills, the satisfaction of seeing your words in print, and especially being recognized as a good craftsman are part of your answers, you might want to pay close attention to comments made by luedon, and oldbearswitch. Also some of the Anonys and 26thNc are very helpful in their negative constructive criticism. I suggest you write some plots without the humiliation or the willing cuckold along with this type story.

As far as this story goes, I’d give you a 4 for craftsmanship, allowing for it being your first story, however, if I were grading on how well I personally liked the story, a 2 would be the best I could assign.

If you enjoy writing, please continue. I, for one, will continue to read it.

Good Luck cd

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I 😂 till I 🤮 then I 🤮 till I 😂 an then I rated , one 💩

Warnung: Do not copy drivel from latrine walls and keep your day job.

Do it. Just do it. !

clanclanover 5 years ago
Wonderful story

Great first story - I look forward to how you develop such seductive characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is just another sick willing cuckold story.

WTF- don't these new authors realize there are way to many of these type stories already being posted. Non-erotic drivel. Why bother. Come up with something worth reading next time or stop posting. The ravings of a sick mind. 3* for writing ability, content 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Funny

It is funny how all of the negative comments are posted by Anonymous. Good first story, it has potential. This just like TV, if you don't like it change the channel. If you don't like the story, pick a new one.

Keep up the good work and I for one look forward to the second part. Let's see how these characters develop.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Comments

You've had a lot of comments on your first story. The majority expressed negative views on your content. The cuck and humiliation stories just don't play well in LW. I really feel that most authors who continue to write these stories only do it to enjoy the comment battles between the lovers and the haters. You do have ability as a writer. If it is something that you want to pursue, take your next story in a different direction. It doesn't have to be a BTB, but leave Cuckerotica behind for awhile. You might enjoy the attention. If cuckolds are your "thing", then by all means, be you. Good luck with your writing. For Lue, the Moral Brigade isn't going away anytime soon. Besides, Lue's Quarry must be making a fortune on stones.

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
Re: "the Moral Brigade isn't going away anytime soon."

Thank goodness for that, 26thNC. Life would be so dull without them. Where else would I get my entertainment?

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fuck yes

This was hot as hell and I can’t wait for the next part. Ignore the sad puny dicked little turds who whine about these stories. They have no life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

A good story. Your wife is a cheating slut, though.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 5 years ago
Clean up but good

Uptick your editing to catch your grammar issues but otherwise good job!!Good pace good balance

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story !!

I really enjoyed your story. Sorry that you got so much crap from the guys that don't like the cuckold stories. My suggestion is for them not to read them. For me I was great cause my wife is a slut wife also. She has been "owned" by many other guys during the 40 plus years we have been married and she has been shared.

It started with soft swinging and wife sharing where I set things up. It became more intense when she was in her late 20's and early 30's when she was seduced by two different older men that were patients at the dental office she worked at. Both were skilled at turning a young hotwife into a slut and whore that would do anything for them and their friends, sometimes for money and sometimes not. I would not be uncommon for her to suck and fuck between 4 and 8 guys on nights they would have parties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You know you're on the right track ...

... when the weenies come out and slam you for writing exactly the kind of story you said you were writing. They LOOK for stories to read that will make them crap themselves and fling spit on their keyboards. Hey - we don't judge, do we? Whatever gets them moist is fine by the rest of us.

Enjoyed your story. I agree that working with an editor would help - lots of grammatical errors, etc. that can be distracting. But keep it up, and you'll find an audience here. (And btw: go ahead and add "cuckold" to the tags. It'll make more of the aforementioned weenies read it and complain and that's half the fun of writing stories in Loving Wives!

MrKachingMrKachingover 5 years ago
Nice

When a wife pushes her already fucked pussy in her husband's face they enter a new level of relationship. I can't wait to hear more of his clean up stories and how he sucks Maureen's boyfriend's cock. Great story!!!

johsunjohsunover 4 years ago
Some was hard to read.

But it was definitely a different twist on the cheating wife from anything I have ever read before. I could see the first part where husband was aware of what was going on, but assumed it would burn out and blow away. That's reasonable. It didn't though. And hubby eventually was turned on by it. So even if a reader isn't happy with that, it's not like the hubby is suffering. And he loves the wife.

I would suffer. And I can't see how the neighbor 'owning' the wife couldn't come between the husband and wife. But I guess it works within the story if the characters are OK with it. After all it is FICTION.

I do have a bad gut reaction when she takes her lover on the marriage bed. That should be sacrosanct, especially, as in this story, the wife wants to stay married. But again, within this story I guess it works out as the hubby seems to be on board.

For me, I would tell her to drop the lover, that he's already come between then. That would be a true test of whether she wants to stay with hubby. You can get over a cheating wife, even in fiction.

In reality it is the husbands that do most of the cheating. Way more than wives. Yet in reality, it is husbands that tend to be, statistically, much less forgiving of cheating wives. Cheating wives are much more likely, statistically, to forgive cheating husbands and get on with it. Have no idea where that study is from though. Been too long since I read it.

Story is good. Reasonably well written, and kept my interest well enough for me to finish, even thought parts weren't to my taste, it holds together within itself. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The husband should divorce his wife and let me tell you I would definitely divorce the wife if she did that to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Faggot fodder.

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 3 years ago

He is not only faggot fodder, he is a Blooming Faggot, and lower than any man should ever be. He should dispense with the neighbor, but the wife as well. The story was well told, but the characters were not really anywhere near human, or any that I could ever be any where social with. Maybe in a zoo setting their behavior would be a norm, but not in society.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

those who are saying that this behavior is not normal in society don't know what they are talking about. Cause let me tell you, this story and other stories like it actually does happen and alot in reality. alot of Wives and girlfriends do this all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this author needs to do a paper on the meaning of the term "love". Then it needs to write a soliloquy on "vows". It seems this Dem is the same mould as those in DC - a user. Say the words that get you what you want, just don't deliver the goods.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ZEROZEROZERO. Puked on this slimy scummy shit before I finished the first page...

henny6henny6almost 2 years ago

There is nothing wrong with cuck stories however, they should be in a separate section. It's a waste of time for us who don't care for them.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

I hate cuck stories and hope there is a special place in hell for those who enjoy their wife fucking somebody else. They both get what the deserve. And you, Mr Author, need to know that most men will not like or enjoy this drivel you write. ‘Nuff said about cucks.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

I just wrote but failed to mention that I only read four paragraphs before puking.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 1 year ago

Wasted time reading this junkie gosh awful story. One of the dumbest storylines, the characters were stupidity written. Piss poor cuck wimp let's his slutty wife dictate their relationship. This was definitely NOT a "Loving Wife" story.... If he was a "real" man, he should have divorced and gotten some major revenge on the cheaters. Enough said.

bigbob2406bigbob240610 months ago

Spy awful.What is it that makes you pathetic beings write this garbage ??

scaryoutcomescaryoutcome10 months ago

5 stars I could have written this story about my wife and I. Very similar circumstances. There was, just a few differences. Our well endowed, 71/4 inch, older neighbor was married to a woman that let herself go. He was 54 and my wife was a very fit 31 mother when they started. I recorded them on a hidden tape recorder several times when I was out of town on business. I kept it to myself for a year before I told her I knew. She denied it at first, but when I played her the evidence she started crying and said she would stop. I told her she could continue but I wanted to watch. It took a while for our neighbor to get comfortable while I watched. But it is a weekly affair now. We take the kids over to her sisters or over to one of our parents while his wife is either golfing or bowling. I always get sloppy seconds after he leaves. And I always go down on her getting her off before we have intercourse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermm32217@mm32217
60 Followers
Just an average MWM in NE FL. I am straight emotionally but very bi sexually. I love the idea of having a cuckolding and having a Daddy to play with from time to time to bring out my inner sissy. I am not very experienced IRL. If you are reading this, contact me at mm322...