All Comments on 'Husband with Testing Device Ch. 02'

by Floydman1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
TheQueerRiverTheQueerRiverover 5 years ago
Sexy

This was so sexy and well-written! I can't wait for more, but I do have one suggestion. You should indicate when the point-of-view changes. It's a little confusing when there's nothing to indicate that the narrator changes. But again, overall, it's really great.

trixforeveryonetrixforeveryoneover 5 years ago
Would be stronger without perspective switch.

You just swap perspective from his to hers without so much as a ********. Took a minute to understand what had actually happened. Honestly, I think a perspective switch at all is a mistake, but it's your story. Maybe just signal that it's happening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This is my absolute favorite story on this site, and the first time I've ever been compelled to comment. Please, please continue the story with more installments, I especially enjoy all the possibilities of things that could be swapped you mention in the narrative. A whole lot of those could be a ton of fun to explore, whether the secondary characters are aware or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Liked the first one, but I guess this isn't for me.

Shame

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More?

I really hope that you plan to continue soon, this series is brilliant so far!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
So Much Potential

So much potential for mischief with this device. I think it would be fun to swap strangers and watch them do funny (and sexy) things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Clever, creative, and well written

This has been the most interesting story I’ve read on the site. I love the permutations you’re thinking about, as well as your insights of what it must be like to experience what a woman does. I can appreciate the time you put into the creativity and all of the tidbits you must have had to harvest from your past.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous