All Comments on 'Transformations - Soccer Mom Ch. 04'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it

I have been checking everyday since the last part. I'm hooked,keep up the good work. Love the feminization storylines.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 5 years ago

Ok a lot happened here and I need to re-read this to make sure I didn't miss anything but it was worth the wake. More please.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 5 years ago

Ok what the hell is that thing in the tank going do?

Then there is the whole Hank/Hannah angle is his mom going to become his new "sister" and they both are GFs of Jimmy?

As the sister of the new nun, I wonder what is going to happen to her.

One request. Can this MILF get tits the size of Hitomi Tanaka?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

That Hamaphrodite idea is really cool/hot, can't wait for the next chapter!

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 5 years agoAuthor
Hitomi Tanaka

Hitomi Tanaka? Are you kidding? We're trying to keep this believable, Crazy 😉

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 5 years ago

Hey Hitomi Tanaka is all natural.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great

This is awesome!

milkyrosemilkyroseabout 5 years ago
;)

so what's going to happen to 3rd nameless guy/girl? can't wait for that juicy story!

negrodamu5negrodamu5over 4 years ago
alright

I wish that the church of morpheus didn't bestow super strength. It makes moments like alicia kicking asmodea boring because we already know that none of them have a chance. No tension whatsoever. But that's probably your direction with this so it's whatever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
1377 Followers
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...