All Comments on 'Indian Wife Helps Husband's Friend'

by rupanita

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
arjunx13arjunx13almost 19 years ago
Two thumbs up

Way to go Rupanita,your stories get better and better,how about a sequel please,this Sonali seems to be a real hot sensuouschick.Please keep up the good work.

rakeshsrakeshsalmost 19 years ago
WONDERFUL STORY

I have been your fan for sometime now and I must say you get better with every story, the story seems so real, so hot, so possible, and that girl Sonali . . . hope she returns ands lands into another soup where she has to give in to circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Work of Art

What a buildup. Only u can create such a fantastic Masterpeice which can look so natural. Yes...Like other readers, I too want more of Sonali stories. Keep up the good work. You are simply the best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
REAL HOT STUFF

Your stories give me immense pleasure, I look forward very eagerly for your next one. I agree with the other readers give us more of Sonali please . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
HOT HOT HOT.....

Really Hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
BULLSEYE

Very hot story, gave me great pleasure, please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
U R THE BEST

i just love all your stories, and i am eagerly waiting for the upcomming ones...........my hands are full of my cum, so i will have to go and clean myself.......until then u keep writing, i will keep cumming and cumming...........bye

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
EXCELLENT AND VERY EROTIC

I loved the story and could clearly envisaged the interaction between the characters. Wished that I could partake !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

good!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Bad and ugly !!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
GOOD READ: ****

The plot is outstanding, resembles a nice & powerful erotic fantasy! That's what etotic stories should be.

Sonali is a keeper as a wife and as a friend. If she were my wife i would think i died and went to heaven.

Daleep has more luck than brains but that's his karma.

I wish my wife were fucked by 2 guys in the same day. i would worship & kiss & caress her naked body & tell her that i am happy when she is happy. i would be the 3rd guy that day and a very happy camper!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
TWO THUMBS UP PLUS A TENT

I would fuck Sonali after Subash, Dileep & the husband but i would be very gentle with her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I WISH SONALI, HER HUSBAND & DILEEP STAYED WITH ME & MY WIFE FOR A WEEK

Dileep, you have my permission to fuck my wife, OK? If i am on the other side of the queen-size bed, it's OK. Do not worry. The bed's big enough for 3.

Sonali, i am better looking than Subhash but, unlike him, i am very funny & nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
MY WIFE HAD A FLING WITH A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE

My wife was unimployed at the moment. There was an opening in the company where my friend worked & he helped her get the job. The mamagement told him to teain her. The friendship transformed into Mentor-Pupil relationship, then they became buddies. To cut the long story short they had a fling. I found out years later by fluke: i needed cell phone records to prove she indeed did report an accident to the insurance co. There were 27 - 30 calls to his # on any given day. She admitted everything to me. She wasn't blackmailed or bullied, she was a consenting adult plain and clear (in my books: she wanted to fuck him. period.)

She still works there & he is her boss! She says there is nothing going on between them now. Yea right: Nothing but work & sex.

I am having an affair myself now & do not want to rock the boat.

My wife & I still have sex. I must admit that my wife is much better in bed after the affair (which is allegedly over) with my so-called good friend. She is a tigress in bed now & if my extramarital relationship ended today, i would probably still be with my wife (in real life people have children & mortgage & car payments & credit card balance).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sonali, you are a good person, a sexy woman, & a loving wife.

A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED.

SONALI, YOU ARE A KEEPER!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
SONALI, YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON, A GOOD FRIEND, A SEXY WOMAN & A LOVING WIFE ALL IN ONE

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent

I like yourstories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FIVE STARS

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MY CUP OF TEA (4.75*!)

If wife sharing were not such a taboo in society i would willingly share my wife. She would pick and choose among our friends whith whom she wants to go to bed. My boss & her own boss would be on the list by default!

I live in a suburb of Toronto, Canada, where my fellow South Asians make 40% of population. A wild lifestyle is out of the question there.

In my next life i will live in Vegas!

Sincerely yours, a

WONNA BE CUCK FROM

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I LIKE IT: 4 STARS

rupanita's story-line brings Sonali into a situation where she must fick two guys or be criminally charged with forgery & who knows what else.

The mitigating circumstance was that landlord was good in bed. So she (a) saved herself & Dileep from prosecution, and (b) got a chance to ecperience two men other than her husband.

rupanita made sure we learn Sonali loves sex, can enjoy it & leaves her partners satisfied.

The story was placed in the right category.

Dileep & Sonali share a secret now. They will be BFF (hopefully with occasional benefits!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆

Sometimes a wife's gotta do what a wife's gotta do! It was not the wife's fault, it was her karma.

SHE HELPED HER HUSBAND'S FRIEND THIS TIME & SHE WILL HELP HIM AGAIN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BRAVO, RUPANITA! BRAVO! LOVED THE STORY. FIVE STAR STUFF.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I totally agree with anon comment 09/13/19 "BRAVO... ! BRAVO! LOVED THE STORY. FIVE STARS.

😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous