All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Brat: Roll the Dice'

by TheMrBurns

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Marry me...

n2mischiefn2mischiefover 5 years ago
Whoops

SORRY Daddy.... I couldn't help cumming...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I need a dadda like you☺️

Wow! You’re an amazing dadda! I wish someone played with me the way you described.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unexpected but perfect

I appreciate how you kept things vague enough for many listeners, but still specific enough where it feels real! And that ending was just phenomenal. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm a glutton for punishment. And I keep coming back for more.

I love the way you deal punishment, and it actually being punishment but still fun in a way. I don't know what it is but I know I keep coming back for more. I wish I was punished this way... Not sure how I'll propose the idea to my master, or what he'll think of it. I'm a little too shy to bring it up.

Anyways, keep up the great audios! <3

~M

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Favorite

This is my favorite audio of yours. I like them all, but this is my favorite. Your voice is so genuine and natural. Low and smooth. It's almost hypnotic. I close my eyes and I feel like I'm drifting. You are whispering in my ear and breathing on my neck. Then, you yank me back to you by using your control and dominance. My heart is pounding and my whole body is humming. I need to be punished for being a brat. I need to be taught to be your good girl and to please you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing

This was amazing I love your roll the dice series

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I love this

I love how you punish me but I'm still your little princess in the end and always will be

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

I hate being called a princess but you can do it anyday 😍

arealfantasyarealfantasy6 months ago

Your voice is like chocolate 👄

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheMrBurns@TheMrBurns
89 Followers
Enjoying every pleasure life has to offer. I hope you are as well. FYI, I'm heteroflexible not Bi but that wasn't an option;)