All Comments on 'Big Bang Theory - Penny's Audition'

by MT1966

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
hokie3457hokie3457over 5 years ago
Thank you!

This was magnificent! We all know why we read here, but this was beyond everything. Your writing is superb in the way you set your scenes. I was completely immersed from the get-go as you described her entry into the alleyway and the office. Her first meeting with Jonah and her reaction to what he asked of her at that meeting. The remainder was equally gripping and satisfying. I can’t wait to read more of these adventures of Penny. Thank you so much for making my Sunday evening. Looking forward!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Encore

If you decide to continue this, I hope you would consider adding another follow-up scene involving Sheldon (IMO including other characters from the show helps to make things feel more authentic to it's setting). Perhaps it could be based on the episode from the beginning of the seventh season where Penny confessed that she once did a topless scene in a b-movie and Sheldon informs her that he was already aware of it. However, instead of "Serial Apeist," Penny gets confused and thinks that he's referring to the sex scene from your story. Now curious, Sheldon tracks it down and makes her watch it with him. She's extremely embarrassed about it and doesn't want the rest of her friends finding out, but she also realizes that Sheldon has never been very good at keeping secrets. If you were so inclined, an entire sequel could deal with all of the different ways she might try to convince him not to say anything (if you catch my drift). Just a thought.

hokie3457hokie3457over 5 years ago
Addendum

I agree with the anonymous Encore review in that I would love to see this continued. However, I do not wish to see Sheldon included. I may be in the minority, but I have an “ick/gag/gross-out” reaction to Sheldon being paired with Penny. I would like to see an expansion of Jonah’s burgeoning obsession with Penny as he observes her acting in his films. The small mentions you make of Leonard and Bernadette and later Amy here were perfect allusions to her friends. I love that this (so far) is a separate envelope of Penny’s life, completely away from her friends and the man she loves. To keep only the threat of revilation swimming under the surface would be a nice touch (and different for how these stories usually go-someone finds out and uses that information to demand equal sexual gratification to what the Penny character is giving and receiving in the films here).

Again, I would love to see more of Jonah’s thoughts about Penny as he realizes both her beauty and sensuality (is there a more sexual person on network television beyond Penny Hofstadter???) as well as her work in his films. His observations to himself as he directed her were amazing and seemed to be building toward something. I really think you have something here. Anxious to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Natural Porn Actress

I loved the quality of your writing, great idea. Penny would make a great porn actress, showing a natural enjoyment of uninhibited sex.

MT1966MT1966over 5 years agoAuthor
Sequel in the works?

Thanks a lot for all the positive comments. I am thinking of writing a sequel or Chapter 2 to the story but I tend to write in spurts so it may well be a while before I lodge it.....

hokie3457hokie3457over 5 years ago
Looking forward!

Well I for one will be looking forward to your next effort. This one was a joy to read as you captured Penny perfectly and again, I am interested in reading where a secret sexual relationship without strings attached between Penny and Jonah will go. Thanks again so much for your writing here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Penny's pussy

Really enjoyed your story and after reading a number of other ones of Penny's porn adventures hope you continue. Your descriptions were excellent. Where's number 2?😎

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous