All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 030'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 123 Comments
hk47enclavehk47enclaveover 5 years ago

Great New chapter! The story is getting really exciting! Excellent job as always!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Holy shit!

Mike's finally able to control his magical abilities, to some extent?

I wonder just how much that will develop...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
best series

you could win an award for this shit and your doing it for free pls dont change

AvidReader47AvidReader47over 5 years ago
Enchanting!

Thanks again for such a fun series! I don't know if you intended Mike's increasing control of his magic to be allegorical, but it could be. I am a little envious - in a good way - of Mike's connection to so many different beings.

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudeover 5 years ago
I am sooo in love with Cecilia...

Just had to say that...

I've always hoped Mike and Beth would hook up also.

Keep writing! I love reading this story!!!!

Thank You!!!

FDD

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 5 years ago
Excellent

I eagerly await each chapter, and I'm never disappointed. I hope you enjoy writing them as much as I do reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of the Best, if not THE best erotic story

Over 95% of the Nonhuman erotica stories I have read (or tried to read) were unsatisfying (at best) or boring. Home For Horny Monsters has been one of the best stories I have read. Every chapter is well written. Every monster is unique. The sex is incredible (unbelievably erotic and orgasmic).

Writerannabelle, you are an consistently excellent writer. You have not only been able to write one chapter that ticks every box , but done so for thirty chapters. I love the dialogue and interaction between Mike and the other characters. I love the plot twists and surprises you throw out to your loyal readers. And, honestly, I love the orgasms that your story ... inspires.

NighttymstoriesNighttymstoriesover 5 years ago
Great work

You have a great chapter here, very entertaining great read!

I have been a fan from the first. Please keep it up!

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 5 years ago
A total delight

From Writerannabelle, I am not surprised.

Sorry we missed each other for this one. Thank you for sharing. 5* Slainté

Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettover 5 years ago
So much to enjoy!

I check lit everyday, and when I see 'home for horny monsters' pop up I get so happy to be able to read another chapter. I love the way you mix story and sex in a way that feels natural and not forced.

As far as the story goes, I could see Mike eventually ending up with an army of rats to help defend the house from greater foes. And seeing Mike slowly learning to use the magic he has found from joining with Cecilia and Naia.

Keep on writing, I look forward to each and every chapter that comes, and am hungry to read more!

-Kaleb-

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 5 years ago
Ah Annabelle

Such pleasure.

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 5 years ago
frustrating

Each chapter introduces more mystery, and loose plot threads. The demon, Emily's quest, passages to even more places, cyclops powers, Mike's seemingly endless evolution even he is seemingly unaware of, Rat Kings, animated enemies, people of magic standing outside the house watching, zombie queens, snake women, on and on. But you never close out any of the threads. It gets harder and harder to follow, and more frustrating rather than intriguing. At some point the plot must stop expanding and begin to narrow to a point of conclusion. Or at least solve some of the mysteries before bringing in new ones.

crazysexykool93crazysexykool93over 5 years ago
So excited to see a new chapter!

You never disappoint! Can't wait to read what comes next. Thank you sharing your gift with us.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 5 years ago
Annabele Hawthorne

The erotic fiction author equivalent to J.K. Rowling, (Makes me wonder if Mike's mansion is connected to any magical schools). This writer no longer amazes me, 'cause I totally expect you to write wonderful stories ALL OF THE TIME, and based on her history to date, I can not conclude anything else. I just bow and swear total fidelity to my 'lady of the word processer'. Just wait for her future books six and seven, and more, are published, (imagine, years and years of Home for Horny Monsters all in your hand, ahh the thrill that is running down my leg!), which is my fervent desire.

Happy Elvis's birthday, write if you see him, (I think he could be in one of Emily's locked rooms - she was probably a fan who want to protect his uniqueness).

TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well done.

Your just an absolutely amazing writer. Your story is always one of the few I keep my eyes open for new chapters. This story has earned 5 stars from me on every chapter. I'm so looking forward to the next chapter. So please keep up the great work.

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaover 5 years ago
What's a little nocturnal nibbling between spouses?

"He heard her yawn, then she bit down lightly on his forearm and fell asleep." I don't know why this made me smile so much, but it did.

joshmosejoshmoseover 5 years ago
Very nice.

A very nice twist/ turn to the story. Well done. Keep it up.

Jcjames78Jcjames78over 5 years ago
Thankyou

Hey Annabelle Thankyou so much for writing another chapter. I love reading Home for horny monsters. The re-read them all the time. I can’t help but visualize you as naia. ; )

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best.

This is the best series I have read on Lit and only one of two that I bother to follow. Can't wait for more. Don't take so long. Great writing. Please consider publishing it when done. It would do very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful work keep it up

Its wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

I think this is literally the best story I have ever read on this site, or any other. Truly fantastic character arks, comprehensible story-line (that is massively enjoyable and intriguing!), and of course, great sex scenes. I hope you keep continuing to enjoy creating this story, because I definitely enjoy reading it! Can't wait to see what happens next chapter! Keep up the great work! 5★

ipreferoralipreferoralover 5 years ago
We're lucky to read this on Lit

There are only a few authors writing work of this calibre. Often, they leave Lit to reap potential financial rewards elsewhere. Thanks for sticking around!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dear Annabelle...

Dear Annabelle: I find the only issue with your chapters is that they come to an end all too soon always leaving me hanging and wanting more...sigh. I've read quite a few stories on Lit. and your HFHM is the best I have read in terms of story line, characters, dialogue and even proofing! If I may suggest, perhaps it's time to introduce a new classic monster - a vampire who mayhap feeds on sexual energy? Please keep up the brilliant work...J.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just the best!

I absolutely love this story, it is by far my favorite to read on here, the characters are all so interesting and I love how they all interact! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic entertainment

Thanks so much for writing such an entertaining series. Great and different characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

Your stories are the most interesting and entertaining I’ve ever read. It’s not sex with filler, it’s an awesome story with the bonus of sex. I’m very happy to see Mike gaining some kind of power that he can use to possibly protect himself. What bothers me, is that Mike is still mortal, and will someday die, and this whole cycle will continue. Still, best story ever.

EterriswolfEterriswolfover 5 years ago
Still enjoying, really nice start

I just wanted to note that I really liked that alliteration you kicked this chapter off with, can't wait to find out what Mike is planning with that magic he charged with Zell, I really liked that part, I liked it all but that part kept suspense throughout the entire event. I kept thinking he was going to lick or poke at her back door with the refferenses to her tail and him being behind and under her so that was maybe just me getting distracted but it was really good

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really good writing

This whole story, all 30 chapters so far is amazing... Please never stop! I love everything and I check your Twitter all the time for updates

kdeville87kdeville87over 5 years ago
keep going

keep going I love this I'm

glad your back.

uboat1uboat1over 5 years ago
Wow....

I unrealistically, check for a new chapter everyday! I love your writing.

frazodfrazodover 5 years ago
Publish Book 2?

First, are you going to publish book 2? I really want these for posterity, and would prefer it if you would publish them.

Second...WOW! This chapter really hits. As you alluded to, Mike is starting to come into his own. After being kicked around by many people, he is finally getting irritated.

Love the mentions of his father, and his actions with Zel. He appears to be finally starting to take charge.

The section with Cecilia is brilliant. I really enjoyed the imagery, and it gives her reason for being much greater meaning. Thank you.

Fantastic job. Please keep writing, and publishing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I love it!

I'm amazed on how you created this world and I always look forward to the new adventure they will run into. ❤ Thank you!

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 5 years ago
Good chapter!

What will be the effect of pumping so much Sexual Magic into Zel? Will she become a Were-Centaur, able to shift from Horse-Aspect to Huma-Form (and any point in between) at will? I really would like a sex scene where Mike fucks Zel in Centaur form! I don’t think that would be Bestiality. She’s a Monster! I’m also looking forward to Mike fucking Sophia. I think her one eye and size is way sexy. And a threesome with Beth and her Demon would be great. What would happen to Beth and the Demon if Mike pour some of his sexual magic into both of them during a threesome? Mike enjoys anal. Could Mike be as bisexual as Beth and Naia? He’s certainly open to new experiences.

The Magic Sex with Zel was hot, weird and well written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Just spend the last 4 hours reading the entire series thus far. I love it! Such an amazing and sexy world you've created that kept me clicking hungry for the next chapter. Love the intimate and rough scenes you paint, as a long term fan of "monster girls" you've hit the nail on the head for me. Especially love the detail of anatomy you give for each of them. I keep getting excited waiting for more of these scenes and hoping that "this" time will be a similar repeat of tinks back door action, not yet but I know it'll happen eventually and I can't wait for it! Definitely partial to Ratu and hope mike gets to expierence more of this mysterious and powerful deity. Definitely hope there's more monster ladies to be discovered, not asking for you to change your story I love every twist and turn you've created and only dream of a spider girl gracing the home soon. Eagerly waiting the next chapter and the defeat of the Rat King! Save jenny!

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 5 years ago
Thank you!

Like clockwork, reliably, every two weeks you seem to pop out a masterpiece. The characters are becoming more complex and somewhat realistic and Mike is coming into his own - uber-sentient? His red eyes indicate he is somewhat possessed.

Keep it up! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I hope Cecelia's not gone too long! She's my favorite, and that section was far too beautifully written for her to not come back.

mermaidminxmermaidminxover 5 years ago
Love it!

I love this story! I love paranormal romance and erotica and it's not often you find stories that have both great sex and great substance. You've created a wonderfully imaginative story with intriguing characters. I can't get enough. I will say that this story reminds me of a cartoon that used to be on Cartoon Network. Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends? Just a tiny bit though. In a giant house full of of creatures and secrets sort of way. This is like the super awesome, lore rich, clever, sexy, super adult, better in every way 2nd cousin twice removed. 😂 I mean this comparison in the absolute best way. Love your story! Literally can't say enough good things. Can't wait for your next update.

FZYONEFZYONEover 5 years ago

Thank you again for sharing this beautiful story with us.

Hopefully Mike can control the powers he is growing into, better than Emily did.

arcaedianarcaedianover 5 years ago
My favorite story on Literotica

Thanks for writing this, can't wait to read more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
First Time EVER Commenting

This will be my first comment I’ve ever written in over 5 Years of visiting Literotica.

I want to see this story in print.

I want “Hard” Copy ;) - series- on my bookshelf.

I cannot fathom a higher compliment, although I wish I could.

This is a story I never want to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cecilia wow

Possibly one of your best sequences. How haunting scary and beautiful that section was. The description was perfect.

Cant wait to see what happens next. It will be good to see Mike kick it up a gear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BEST STORY EVER!!

I am absolutely in love with this series and find myself constantly checking if you’ve written a new chapter even though you could not possibly have had enough time to do so!! I really do wish this story never ends, there are endless possibilities to explore with mike and the girls, (maybe even a male one day? ;)) I love your work and I really hope you never stop creating!

Ps. Would love to see a futanari in one of these chapters some day! Xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Good tale as always!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
L♡VE this story

PLEASE print this, I would love to buy it! ♡

baileytommybaileytommyover 5 years ago
Monster girls

I love the story, I'm glad mike isn't another rambo character can't wait for the next chapter keepum coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Love HFHM please keep it coming looking forward to chat 31

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I like Mike's vulnerability.

I like Mike's vulnerability. Too many stories in this genre have some kind of unbeatable warrior-father-figure as their protagonist. It's a kind of wish fulfillment, I guess. Mike can make ineffective plans, regroup to make better plans, and take a plate to the face like it's actually a problem. He's refreshingly human.

I wish the chapters were longer!

SuggestionSuggestionover 5 years ago
Hard to remember

I have been reading them since you started publishing them and it is getting hard to remember details of everyone. If you can't write something in to remind us, can you maybe point to the correct chapter to reread in your preludes?

I was not keen on the rat king when this part started, but the plot has grown on me. I look forward to seeing Mike pissed off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beth on mike

can't you make beth fuck mike without jenny in her. I can't wait anymore. You make her have feelings for him now its time to put a show!!!! Another thing, can't you make a movie out of it,it really going for the oscars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep em coming. I'm hooked now

Oh yeah I'm hooked alright. You got me coming back and checking this everyday. So keep em coming haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bloody awesome

Love this series!! Hope it goes for a long, long time!! The descriptions of your wild species/magical/mystical sexual episodes are exhilarating. Would love to see a lot more anal, especially like what Lily did to Mike with her tail, that was super hot. Maybe Beth can get dp'd from either Mike and a huge dicked monster or two monsters, some bi action with Mike and a huge cock would be super hat as well. Maybe a load in his ass would be magical too. Love the characters, the story is intelligent, fun and a keeps me wanting more. Thanks for sharing your immense talent!

WhiteNyteWhiteNyteover 5 years ago
You are all things sugar and spice

Annabelle,

I have followed you from the beginning and i can not even begin to explain the edge on my seat feeling you give me when reading your AMAZING story. I saw one comment about mike and beth having a go at eachother? Is that comming? The two are truely the match with both having another spirit type attached to their soul . What would happen to them if they were to have sex? I cant wait. I am just going tok sit back and enjoy this roller coaster youve got. Im pretty sure now that whatever direction your going. Im going to love it.

Keep writing, were all looking with eager anticipation.

Just believe in your ability. You are so talented!

PyroDragonPyroDragonabout 5 years ago

Surprisingly since the start of the story my main interest has been Beth in a story about monster girls. Now my sole interest in all this is seeing her and mike get together.

the_leaky_penthe_leaky_penabout 5 years ago
excellent work

I've been slowly reading this work for the last few weeks and it's really well done! There's occasionally sex I'm not super into, but the overall story and a lot of the sex scenes are very hot.

The one thing I wish there was more of was some more gender and sexuality diversity - gay and queer folks who aren't ladies. Still, this is rad, thanks for writing it and I'm definitely hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

(chanting at the end of the chapter)

SEX WITH RATS

SEX WITH RATS

KyoSpiceKyoSpiceover 4 years ago
So awesome

Like so many of those in this series, it was truly enjoyable, but this one with the Banshee taking away the spirits was fantastic. She deserves a massive reward for that.

Thanks for all the good ones so far.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Hmmm taken over

Not sure how he will react when he realizes the Naia just took over without asking when he was with Sal, also the jealousy issue he had seems to have been ignored. Nadia may just be taking over, turning a bit malevolent, hope not. But we will see, after all in most mythos humans are just playthings to driads and nymphs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WOW, so amazing. You rock :-D

So friking awesome, absolutely love your story and style of writing:-D The scenes first with beautiful Cecilia and the funeral dirge, and then the fiery exchange between Mike and mr Ratty, was just beautifully composed. Absolutely loves the universe you here have created, and are completely engrossed in each of the fantastically well fleshed out characters. Hope you are doing well, and looking forward to reading the rest of the story :-D :-D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Always awesome

Great again. Constantly amazed by your ability to bring these amazing characters together in new ways, working through doubt and trust issues, and making the sex both hot and deeply spiritual. 💓🦄🌈

UneklensaneUneklensaneabout 4 years ago
Better than Chocolate!!!

I love😍 this story line so much that I stay up till 2 and 3 am reading it😔. Due to Covid 19😷 I'm off work until May 1st so Im not too broken up😩 by losing sleep. One of the best reads ever....and I read A LOT!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
love it.

gotta give you credit, this is a seriously GOOD tale. i really like the teaser at the end of each chapter.

DivwayDivwayalmost 4 years ago
This story is up there with the worlds best

Mike is one hell of a character. Did not want to be the hero he is. Annabelle your ability to make the drama feel so real in this fantasy world is magnificent hun. The characters all have a charm and a vulnerability. Not yet read the next one, but I think with Beth there now, with him, Mike will get the Rat King to understand. Do not mess with Jenny. When I first read about her I thought of 'Steven Kings IT' She is not that, but just as sinister when pissed off. Well done in making a monster that also has her tender side when she feels like her family is under threat and there to protect them. I am totally captivated by this wonderful and imaginative story. It should, with maybe some minor adult changes, make a Netflix saga. I do so hope it does.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonalmost 4 years ago

Rate fairly, you said. Okay, I give this chapter 5 stars. Just like all the other chapters. That's as fair as I can be and I won't be dissuaded, so don't bother trying. LOL.

Well done. I hope Jenny tears those rats a new one. Thanks for posting.

bbwdoggbbwdoggalmost 4 years ago
Awesome read

I dread coming to the end, your story is awesome I can't stop reading but life keeps interfering. I love the written word and came for the filth but there are some authors on here that should be putting their stories to books and yours is among them 🥰🤓

AllySenpaiAllySenpaiover 3 years ago
The Lamp!

When the lamp punched Mike in the face with its glove I literally hollered! That was the funniest thing I've read in a minute. I"m laughing writing this now. It was too good.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

I have written only 1 comment so far. But I have read ALL 30 chapters so far in the last day or so. I have given all 5 star ratings. I Love Tink... This is a great novel looking forward to more

Thank you for sharing

kvalentinekvalentineover 3 years ago

The dirge scene with Cecilia was quite beautiful to read. This is my second time going through this series and this chapter was the first time I bothered looking up the translations to Cecilia's expressions. After seeing the significance, I now feel obliged to go and look at all of Mike's interactions with her from the beginning in chapter 2 and look up the meaning of any Irish phrases she uses.

This being my second time through, I've also picked up on a lot of foreshadowing and self-references that aren't particularly obvious. There are a times when you read a story and a certain detail screams at you to pay attention because this is going to become really important later. A lot of your self-referencing is great from a continuity and world building standpoint. I wouldn't call it Chekhov's Gun, simply because you mostly do it with unimportant details rather than important ones, but it's fun for the reader to see a random reference resurfacing sometime later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bruh

So much mystery, suspense & intrigue one forgets they're here for the sex XD

chucktastic75chucktastic75over 3 years ago

I have a pretty good idea where this is going to go, but I am still riveted to the story. I have read 30 chapters in 3 days. I am home sick right now and this has helped me get through the hours of laying in bed. Thanks for the great imagery and story line. I hope your new year is good.

netgnosticnetgnosticover 3 years ago

This is really a terrific series! I really think Beth needs love with sex, and I think Mike can do that for her.

I keep expecting an object in the Vault to be the "weapon of choice" when confronting an enemy, I'm kind of happy to see you aren't going that way. Warehouse 13 became boring because that was habitual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I found your description of the funeral dirge beautiful having just lost a loved one...it helped thanks Annabell 💜

rohshamborohshamboabout 3 years ago

Totally LOVE this story. Fantastic writing. Roller coaster all the way!

TomArgileTomArgileabout 3 years ago

Fucking chills. *thumbs up*

CasualnagaCasualnagaalmost 3 years ago

Thirteen Ghosts. Got it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That funeral dirge and the description of the lake and not going into the light still has me in tears. You really described it beautifully and that comes from someone who believes in nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Best story I have ever read on Literotica thank you

Matthew Mordi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This series is awesome!

EPCeneEPCeneover 2 years ago

Just recently found your stories, and I'm loving them. This one has my favorite of the cuff quip from Mike so far. "Sorry Chip" as he smashes the tea cup. Beautiful reference to Beauty and the Beast. Keep up your fantastic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ive been reading this story from the first chapter of book 1 and it has given me so much joy. Thank you for creating such an immersive world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jesus, this story keeps getting better and better. The funeral part was breathtaking, and so vivid.

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

Whew! I’m a novice, as it relates to to magic and non-human entities, but friends, family and strong personas are motivators. Such a good storyline, as it evokes strong emotions. Thank you for such a good read. Finn

AddressUnknownAddressUnknownover 2 years ago

I've never been much for stories like these (even the non-sexy kind) but somehow, you've written something that really makes me come back for more.

Will definitely be looking at your website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still loving the story, Mike’s not the only One tired of those damn rats. Jelly time

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love to see this turned into an Adult Anime just to see the characters. Great descriptions would need a great voice over so nothing gets missed by the audience.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

I was wondering what his threshold was!!@

shyspudshyspudover 2 years ago

truly wonderful, words fail me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi Annabelle,

What a great story.

I love your choice of setup (how you introduce new characters), the build up and references to commonly known myths. In my opinion the sex part is serving the story as a part to lighten the mood. It is to some extent an active part (slowly building Mike's strength) but for me it is more to lighten the story between events.

Thanks,

Marc

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your writing has improved immensely this book, I liked book 2 but it had so much going on during the action parts that I felt really lost. But now the action is really well written and paced much better this time around. I definitely appreciate the focus being mostly Michael this time around as apposed to almost 3 characters point of views bouncing around like it was in book 2. Alot of the problems I had with book 2 have been handled in this one so far which is great news. Also don't listen to some of these dumb comments I think having gay characters stay gay is a really good thing and is very rare in these kinds of stories. Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
I LIKE!

The story is still weird but good. I cried when you described the Banshee's song. As for your use "poltergeists" I think most would agree that legend describes them as malevolent pests.

Still a good read and I wonder if Beth and Mike will get together sexually? I hope so!

ForgottenOne005ForgottenOne005about 2 years ago

Another great chapter

The way you describe how each character acts and feels is so realistic i can easily picture it in my head as i read

Can't wait to keep reading and see what's in store

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

So many emotions stirred in this chapter. Holding so many characters together can not be easy and yet you do, each developing in their own way and with each other. It's playing like a movie in my mind including some fantastic sex no matter who is involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have read this up to chapter 30 and have to say this should be made into a book you have created a world as masterfully as the likes of Dean Koontz or Steven King I really can't wait to see where this goes

Dopeyof420Dopeyof420over 1 year ago

Loving the novel so far, I feel like part of the story, u have an amazing gift for writing, can't wait to read the rest.

DruggoDruggoover 1 year ago

As per the usual this re read is going and your writing is brilliant

Can't wait for the be chapter

Can't wait for the movie.

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

Wow.

The chaotic energy of this chapter is everything I love about the author.

Covers a wide range of emotional highs and lows, and sets up major events in this book, and beyond...

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

I love it so much that I hate for a chapter to end.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Been wanting to read this for ages so downloaded first 20 for holiday reading. Got so engrossed I had to acquire next 20 to see me through. Brilliantly conceived and totally mad but I love it.

5⛤throughout. Now I have to go back and comment on the earlier instalments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So so well written! Came here for the erotica and stayed for the story! Can't thank you enough for this. On to the next chapter now. Also have you thought of teaming up with an artist and giving us sketches of each of your characters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please keep writing. You are talented!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
10535 Followers
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...