All Comments on 'Something for Everyone'

by ElectricBlue

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
SimonDoomSimonDoomover 5 years ago

You get an "A" for originality and effort, for sure. That was very amusing. It's got me thinking about trying something similar, although my Spanish skills aren't quite up to snuff, and I think to do illustrated and audio more faithfully to their categories it would be better to add a picture and an audio clip. But bravo, this was very clever and ambitious!

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 5 years ago
Not Sure

I don't know whether to love you or hate you for this. On the one hand, you've carelessly cast to the world every secret to every category on Lit. When you were allowed into this secret order, you no doubt remember the oath you took. Of course, now that become meaningless since there are no more secrets! However, on the other hand...the left one, you have freed many who were enslaved by tyrannical authors who had let their own egos make them believe that it was only they, and no others, yes only they who could control the reins of power over the masses...dictating every emotion, every erection and every orgasm as if they were gods! But, these are weighty arguments and no doubt will be debated when you come to trial. Only time can tell if what you have done here is noble or base...yes, only time and the tally of stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Artistry

Definitely a portrait of someone with way too much time on their hands.

JerseyGirlDownUnderJerseyGirlDownUnderover 5 years ago
Australian Productivity Reaches All-Time Low

"Productivity in Australia decreased to 100.70 Index Points in the third quarter of 2018 from 101.80 Index Points in the second quarter of 2018. Productivity in Australia averaged 83.40 Index Points from 1968 until 2018, reaching an all time high of 104.21 Index Points in the fourth quarter of 1976 and a record low of 58.20 Index Points in the third quarter of 1978....."

"Ask a Millennial what the biggest economic challenges facing their generation are and you'll probably be told it is housing affordability or unemployment, or perhaps education funding.

Indeed a survey conducted by Youth Action and the Australian Research Alliance for Children and Youth ahead of the 2016 federal election found the top five concerns among young Australians was policy around asylum seekers; marriage equality; climate change; education; and unemployment.

Few would suggest that one of the biggest challenges facing the current generation of young Australians is a lack of productivity growth."

ElectricBlueElectricBlueover 5 years agoAuthor
An American woman in Australia - a very short story

"Madame, you seem to have left your Fin Review on the table," said the long-fingered man in the high-vis vest. And that's how Jersey met the man who drove a blue truck.

God knows how he put up with her accent, but with her mouth full, who cares ;).

yowseryowserover 5 years ago
Smashing

The 'White Album' of Literotica. Maybe you didn't nail each category (has anyone read stuff in each and every category? my word...) but several are pitch-perfect. Hilarious.

loved this one...

Erotic Couplings

Eric fucked Cathy slowly, pleased that this was a quiet, unassuming category that allowed couples to get on with a bit of warm loving, no annoying kinks getting in the way, no pressure, no high drama, just fun. The worst they could be accused of was being too vanilla, but that was okay, there were plenty more ice-creams in the freezer that could melt all over them.

dmallorddmallordover 2 years ago

I keep my promises! I looked you up! Found this gem with a bit of EVERYTHING! So funny and gives me insight to those categories I have yet to read. I relished your wit and the word play in this 'bit of everything!' Five x ten yet Lit only allows one perhaps Ogg has a way around that? So just five that's all you get from me - just a 5 star for this! Back to find more of your work.

dmallorddmallordabout 1 year ago

Thank you. So witty and brought several smiles out as I read this. 5*

RustyoznailRustyoznail12 months ago

Well, I took your bait and swallowed it hook, line and sinker. Better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

Good one.

KumquatqueenKumquatqueen12 months ago

Brilliant.

Even if it took me ages to figure out how you (Australians?) pronounce Eunice.

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemiabout 1 month ago

Ha ha ha!!! Amazing!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElectricBlue@ElectricBlue
A writer of mostly urban erotica, with more café scenes than a classic French movie; occasional departures to more fantastic worlds, off planet and on.