All Comments on 'Wife Tries Something New Ch. 03'

by slowdeep

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The final chapter?

The final chapter huh? This fucker is already into the first paragraph. It is obvious what will transpire now. A shopping trip is in order for ladies clothing, makeup, lipstick, a cock cage , or maybe even castration, a lover or maybe more than one to move in with her , and a real cock (s) to fuck him in the ass, shit in his mouth and on his chest, and a doggie bowl to eat and drink out of while he is on a leash. She might even make him shit and heist his leg to do it in the yard. Maybe even bark at the garbage truck and the postman. This cocksucker might as well be dead. Her little game has just turned into his worst nightmare. When she gets through with him, she can have taken to the humane society shelter and euthanized. It's for damned sure no one would adopt it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very hot

Keep it coming! I see lots of potential for more chapters in this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
TRASH ! ! ! !

I had to go back and read the first two Chapters and the author is very wrong. The first two chapters are nothing about a Loving Wife but a controlling and manulipitative woman that is humiliating her husband for her benefit. As for this chapter, she is is not only humiliating her husband, but she is telling her family about him. What goes on between a wife and husband behind closed doors should remain there. Now the author is introducing an 18 yr. old to continue the humiliation and degradation of her husband. SICK, SICK, SICK... How would the wife feel about the situation if their roles were reversed? Let me guess, she would probably sue her husband for a divorce. Am I right guys??? You really don't need another chapter because it will probably be just about the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good read...

Dont let the personal attacks bother you. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nothing wrong with trying new things

I loved the way his wife just humniliated the hell out of him. A man's real place is on all fours being fucked in the ass by his wife, while she lets another woman watch his humiliation. This should happen to more men, maybe they would learn some humility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Next Chapter

I think I can see the next chapter. It might start with the sister and her husband coming over for drinks and end with him sucking and being fucked by the sisters husband. Wow what a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HOT

MMMMM Very HOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fine Story

This is one of my wildest dreams. You lucky man. To have your wife fuck you like that and then allow a little hotty over to enjoy the fun. I would luv for my bride to fuck me like that and then have one of her friends cum over and enjoy it with us...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
so hot

So effing hot! Loving this whole series so far and now going to read the next chapter. Then I'm heading to my shower to shove my dildo all the way up my ass and make myself cum. Just trying to get up the nerve to ask my wife to use it on me sometime ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I wish you luck! If you are fortunate, you'll have the cum of your life!

I can only wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fun

I need to find me a sex toy like him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Faggot story!

Should be in the gay section. No loving wife here!

awyldsideawyldsidealmost 2 years ago

The husband is pretty weak. She keeps telling him she will let him cum, but doesn’t and goes to sleep. When she does this he should jerk off in front of her and call her bluff. She loves it more than him. I’m glad he likes it though snd is not really being forced.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous