All Comments on 'The Jerkoff Club Ch. 09'

by MADDRAPPER

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Bro, I look forward every installment.

In a world of free vid porn, nothing gets me high like reading and stretching my imagination. It’s like I can hear your voice sharing this goon story. As a married straight black man, it’s hard to connect with true real straight bators. This helped me get through bate urges.

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 4 years ago
Great series!

Great series! So wish there were going to be more chapters as the stories get me hard & dripping every time. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Superb erotica

a well paced story full of details sure to arouse fans of the genre. The dialogue between the characters and the description of the action was very effective, with engaging writing and imagery. Readers will surely find themselves tempted to match the the protagonists stroke-for-stroke as the climax of the story builds. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

They've just go to finish each other off in the next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just jerk each other off already, I'm ready to cum without even touching myself. Let that cum shoot over each others bodies and rub it all in. They could have made each other hard again and finish the movie.Definitely a hot story, I'm ready for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is good writing, and the erotic energy of the situation the author puts his characters in is palpable. Readers are treated to both anticipation and action, as the story unfolds with a brisk pace and plenty of detail. In particular, I felt the author's handling of the interaction between the men was well done, with dialogue and description that gave a perfect perspective into their pleasure. Those looking to masturbate along with the uninhibited duo will find inspiration with every word.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous