All Comments on 'First Time for Everything'

by Scoria

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
DeusdarkDeusdarkabout 3 years ago

Very nice first outing!

DrStoneyDrStoneyabout 3 years ago
Yes please!

Post again as time allows! You have a very nice soft voice. Just that little bit made this older guy horny and hard...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So Hot

This authentic pure pleasure audio is perfect.

Please share again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow

Worked for me. Yes, more. Interested to see how you grow,here.

ipsofactoipsofactoabout 3 years ago
2nd time

Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow

That was extremely hot. I could see myself on top of you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I’m close ....

I was so engrossed in listening to your every whimper and moan that when you uttered those 2 quivering words “I’m close” it was like gold. That was so hot, I definitely want to hear you again and again when you can and remember as the greatest sex organ is our brain, tell us a little more about what you look like, what dirty little things you’re thinking about and what naughty things you’re doing to your sexy body and I guarantee more and more of us listening to you will imagine it all in our minds and will come with you. I too am much older than you and for that reason you are a fantasy come true. Even if your roommates are home you can record a short little ( not so wild and noisy ) audio, behind closed doors of your room, with some of your naughty thoughts when you’re horny telling us what you plan to do to yourself later in bed even without recording yourself. Also you could tell us stories of past sexual adventures or thoughts etc. All this will tantalize us only to want to hear you more and more. Signed A new Fan!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sincere

I sincerely enjoyed listening to you! Hope to hear more from you!

thirdIthirdIabout 3 years ago

Amazing. I love your voice. Can't wait to hear more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wonderful... thank you!

Epi15Epi15almost 3 years ago

I loved everything about this. <3 Very erotic. Thank you for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sexy first time. I'm keeping my eyes (and ears) open for you and your work.

shakaushakaualmost 3 years ago

Great audio, please keep up writing and recording.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very nice- I hope you have the opportunity to record more! Perhaps use your voice a little more but no need to shout the house down - must not startle the little dog!

st_john_greenst_john_greenabout 2 years ago

Thank you. I hope that you record more.

subbywannabesubbywannabeover 1 year ago

Great first time audio it was very sensuous but not very kinky if you're going to do more you might want to practice being more vocal but you have a great voice

OldKenDollOldKenDoll9 days ago

Lovely audio, I came very hard listening to this, thinking of being there with you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous