All Comments on 'Sweet 18 Ch. 02'

by J_Patish

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Damn, and here I thought the story would be different but it's the same as other Futa on Male stories. Isn't there one story where the MC is not a wimp says: No, go to hell I don't want this!

But even when your genre is not to my taste your writing style is pretty good and your illustration is also quite good.

Keep it up.

FeredirFeredirabout 3 years ago

That was really good! I only hope their relationship continues to improve. Also, thank god the "bitch" thing was only part of the "process".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Awesome story, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You have set the right direction with these two chapters. Waiting for more!! Please don't change the direction mid story like the last one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please send part 3 where grandma Sara and his mom fuck the living shit out of him without mercy

FemRyderFemRyderabout 3 years ago

This was so good! I look forward to Grandma Ursula

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sorry, but I couldn't continue after mommy talks about she was nicer then most in her clan by holding back for ten years. So putting cum in cereal and letting grandma and sister have a Crack starts around 8 since he is a week over 18 and she's been holding back from this for ten years. So why hasn't her clan been destroyed since I can see a father or other male relative who didn't agree Blowing the lid off their little secret causing the females to all get arrested.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Needs more pictures

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wished I could find one of these women with a cock and pussy both, I believe that would be fantastic to have her fuck me and I fucked her!

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

Just a little(well not so little, you can see i was very immersed in this world/story and curious of your thoughts) recap of notes while i kept reading the story in chronological order, a reply on some of my questions would be awesome if theyre not already answered further ahead in the story; if not just know i appreciated the story, thank you.

Note: contains spoilers.

From what i understand in this story from this chapter and the previous chapter you seem to install that in this story or this reality - all males are scared of futa cock the first time, but after they experience it fully they become addicted and love it and the futa have a belief that they must show the male a rape like experience the first time so he can overcome his fear and start loving it? It just so coincides that futa predators love the fear the men radiate when theyre about to be fucked/raped?(read ahead a bit in ch4) Thats what the mom did to the husband and now to the son, she knows hes scared but actually secretly wants it? They call it initiation i guess.

Also in ch1 you mentioned Jessica hadnt deflowered a virgin in 25 years yet in this ch2 you mentioned she deflowered all her seed-sons that were born out of wedlock when they turned 18? Mistake i think?

Was slapping her son really needed btw when she entered his room? Maybe it was a part of the initiation and to show him how serieus she was in ordering him? Showing him her sadistic dominatrix self?

and lifting him by his chin with one hand? Is he 10 pounds or something lmao? I had to laugh at that part

btw was Terry a virgin with girls? Would be sad if he never got to stick his in a pussy/ass because it appears it wont be happening from now on. If it does, how would that work because i edited this note after skipping a bit in ch4 and noticed he was submissive bottom, either by choice or force so maybe he’ll learn to be a switch later on?

whyd he keep thinking it was a prank? I mean he knew what she is/ what the whole family is. His sis even told him hed be initiated at 18, his mom even said its not a prank so at this point he shouldve understood. whyd he still go on thinking its a prank? Was he THAT scared to face reality even knowing long ago that he lusted after futas or just some stubborn mindset?

I like how she said “ teach it the ways of the world” when studying his ass lol

when she took her tanktop off she said just one little push and when she saw his dick twitch at her menacing presence she said he was primed. What did that mean exactly, primed to be dominated? Or primed as in he really likes his mom being menacing, or more that he likes his moms body?

son's pathetic, man-sized dick(no size given?). Is small penis humilition going to be a part of the story? Personally a turn off for me.

She thought back to summers at the beach, remembered the surreptitious looks he'd throw her way, the hunger, the longing in his eyes.

if that is the case that he was hungry for futa/her, whyd he never go to the beach again with them? Confusion about his feelings? If so then its a bit sad his mom/sis/dad never talked to him about his feelings and how to handle them, i guess she/they was waiting till he was 18 to talk about it? After she raped/initated him into the clan ofcourse .

You mentioned he was surprised she is circumsised, is he and his father not? All the futas are?

At the moment he had to choose to forever be a slave to eberhardt cock, raises some questions indeed, what if he refuses-> no story ofcourse but an explanation from the mom wouldve been nice. But i do wonder about all the other males/sons that have been forced into slavery, did some of them accept willingly because of their love for futacock? And theyll have to serve until they become a futas property?(thats what his dad referred to himself as) what if no futa wants them as property? Do they get released after a certain age? After rereading i forgot about the grandpas they mentioned, it says serve and worship for as long as you live, i guess my questions are already answered. I assume then that they only initate males they want or are sure would be taken as property at some point. Maybe there are males in the family born by futa yet not initiated?

She LOVES him? A minute ago she was slapping him around...! What kinda abusive shit IS this? This was really funny. Mirrored my thoughts.

"So now you tell me that you're 'not ready', that you want some fucking foreplay?! Well, guess what, sweetie - mommy doesn't give a shit.

this was quite cruel from mom to son, i mean yeah she protected him from becoming his sis/grandma bitch but not like he did anything wrong lol

Im wondering if you went the loving mom with some foreplay and then to the fucking instead of cruel futadom if that wouldnt be better? I mean im guessing there is futadom in this story but thats usually by futas that are not your 18year loving mom lol.

And biting his neck and then saying open up bitch was that meant to hurt? Or primarily distracting so she could enter him? Maybe without to much pain because if he didnt open up it would hurt him more by her forcing it in? I couldnt figure it out.

I guess he really WAS that scared by getting fucked, youve spent almost a whole page describing his fear as she entered him, is that like a kinda fetish? Otherwise he shouldnt be that scared lol i mean he saw his mom x dad and fantasized about it, should be more excited/painful then scared in my opinion. Maybe a noncon fetish?

Pathetic weakling/helpless baby.. are these terms that he kept feeling himself as all humiliation terms or submissive bottom terms.

And he was now a member of the clan, a wonderful gift to be shared with her sisters, and - eventually - a father to many new futas... hmm seems he will get to stick his dick in futas/girls after all, unless they like extract his sperm or something? Which would suck lmao. Kind of weird how she wants to share her slave with others one moment and mentions she loves him the next. Futa logic.

Again futa logic. because hes grown up around futas = hes primed to be a cockslut. She didnt even stop to consider/ask him if he wanted to fuck some pussy/ass/mouth as well. But yeah most of the futa stories make the futas incredibly selfish for some reason.

Whats up with “bitch” all the time? What about baby/sweetie/son..? Nvm gets explained a bit further.

Oh, baby, you don't KNOW the world of pleasure you've walked into, today!

- i liked this sentence, wish she said it out loud for him to hear though so he could get a bit more excited.

The way she describes him with a cute butt and delectable mouth is nice, she should actually give these compliments outloud instead of only in her head plus the fact that she is in heaven + his ass so nice and tight or the cute sounds hes making etc, make him feel wanted and loved.

Oh interesting, my previous question was answered right after. Men needed to know their place... so the reason she couldnt compliment him is to make him know that from now on to other futas hes just a cocksleeve/no love involved. Hmm she promised to spoil him later, i hope she mentions all those things that she thinks about him outloud then the next time, or just after. The whole cocksleeve no love thing doesnt really conform to what she promised when he choose to join the clan “to be forever loved”. Or is face buried in the mattress, his ass up in the air, his mega-bitch mom riding him like the cock-sleeve that he was the form of love the ritual talked about? nice term “the breaking phase".

petrified once again, not comprehending the unthinkable invasion, so deep into his body. Now at this point i agree with him being petrified because its indeed uncomprehending to him which i understand, if shed talked to him and explained whats shes doing then maybe he wouldnt be so petrified but i guess its still the breaking in phase so understable she didnt explain.

He was a male in distress, something that brought out the predatory futa in her

Seems like all futa are heavily sadistic/predatory in this universe and the only reason she eventually took it easy on him is because its her son, otherwise she would not take it easy? Then why did she whisper sweet nothings into Johns ears when she was holding him down and entering his throat. Did she also make an exception for John when breaking him in? Just curious.

Fuck that 'bitch' shit; he was her baby, her precious baby, she was not 'breaking' him - she was filling him to the brim with her motherly love... finally! Better late then never lol it only took his fear and panic to reach a palpable level haha.

it freaked him… rearrange his back plumbing, ….started relaxing it didn't seem so terrible. Wasn’t painful - just... well, weird. See this is why i personally believe the breaking in method of Ursula is faulty. I mean if you give them a chance to relax or a chance to catch their breath and murmur sweet nothings to help, theyll start to like it! Otherwise if you go straight all in they wont even have a chance to like it. What im guessing is that in authors mind 1 of 2 things happen when futa x male breaking in. One she loves him so she helps relax. 2 just a cocksleeve no need to relax and just feed off his despair and fuck his feelings.(theyll probably still like it after the fact.)

He took in the myriad sensations of her body on - IN! Glad she stopped the pounding so he could take in and appreciate all the sensations. I imagine other futas or even his mom do not extend this courtesy to other cocksleeves.

her giant cock resting on his man-sized dick”. Sometimes its pathetic /small sometimes normal man sized. Im wondering which is it?

But he needed to say SOMETHING, let her know he was NOT happy with the way she treated him before. GOOD he still has a spine, awesome!

She had a chance to compliment him on how much she liked him his ass his sounds but instead said he is indeed a bitch. I guess its alright lol

The 2nd time she went straight fully in. Now that i think about it, why didnt she do that the first time? Prolong the breaking in process or stretching him properly?

Ive probably repeated myself 10x now but dont care. The author mentions this: his beloved, beautiful mom, with her gorgeous body and her glorious mammoth cock, who was making him feel pleasure such as he had no idea was even possible. / why doesnt he tell her these things. Im a huge fan of dialogue and when he tells her how much pleasure shes giving him, how beautiful she is, how glorious her body is its like she also feels his want and desire and lust which will make her even wilder and love him more.

Semi-erect, it was twice as big as his own... i believe her flaccid was 7 and erect was 11-12 so semi is 9 so he must have a 4.5? Poor guy even his dad has 7..

Damn shes brutal saying hes fucked with his small dick.. that hurt lol

Lmao how she said you wont be doing any of the fucking with the sister, damnit this dashed all my hopes of repricosity/returning the favor. Ok weezyf get it in your head, futa selfish even if they love you.

grandma doesn't like your dad very much..she likes to hurt him and make him cry. lmao i hope terry doesnt get on any futas bad side or he’ll be in alot of pain damn that sucks i mean even his dad a seasoned pro cant take the pain.

His lips were so delicious - maybe she could... NO! She pushed him away Lol did she want to throatfuck him as well so fast? Damn predator

that was NOT cool! You don't do something like this without telling me!" Really happy everytime he stands up for himself against this predator. Also happy she promised to aks for consent, i like it.

-little man-dick bouncing on his cute little ballsack... damn i hope at some point he grows or something or gets some injections from the futa lab or whatever cause hes way to small compared to his dad/normal men.

there is another illustration posted on your page of his mom fuking him, why isnt that one inserted into this story as well?

I think it would be cool at some point to see an insecure futa about her size. Its mentioned his grandma is bigger and she(his mom) is just avg size for a futa. Some avg men are insecure, why cant a futa be? Would love to see that explored. Or maybe she knows her son/husband loves her despite having access to bigger cocks.

Just some questions btw i got while reading not a complaint at all , great work! Would really love to hear from you and sorry for the wall of text.

J_PatishJ_Patishover 2 years agoAuthor

“wall of text”… Well, they call the wall of China “a wall”, so, fair enough, I guess.

Just kidding. I love it that you take such interest in the work and point things out; I’m half-senile, so keeping everything together is becoming quite a challenge. Even keeping cock sizes gets mangled up; as a rule, adult Futanari in my world are usually 7”-10”. The really big ones can reach up to 15”. Make are regular-sized.

About male adults’ reaction to futas: there is a very small segment that were born into this world - either to futa mothers and/or with futa sisters. They have grown up around it, and are usually predisposed to like it (I of course can’t go too much into descriptions of their childhoods). The thing is, over the last few decades many futas - very much against Ursula’s position - have come to accept that children must not be molested (duh), and so they are not exposed to sexual activities; they learn to accept futa as something normal, but are in no way coerced into anything. As you saw in the story about the retreat, by the 90’s (which is when it takes place) there was no sexual activity allowed in public places when kids were around. Terry sees his parents having sex by chance, and it scares the shit out of him. I think that’s a normal reaction for a teenager.

This group of men is basic fodder for the futa. When “initiating” them, there is the Ursula school of thought; men are inferior, should be taught their proper place, and - if they accept it - will be given their reward (mostly in the shape of tasty, delicious girl-meat). Jessica had accepted this - and the particular methods that go with it - when initiating her seed-sons (she felt no emotional connection, and accepted her mother’s position that this was best for the clan). Now, with Terry, she had a strong emotional connection, and soon realized that she didn’t want to treat him like a dominatrix. Hence, the quicker than usual softening of her attitude.

Now, there are all other men. Regarding futas’ attitude towards them, there’s a wide range. On one end, there’s Ursula, who believes in the superiority of futas and is working to introduce them into society to take their {rightful” place. From there, it’s a wide variety of attitudes. Some are like Elsie, predators who see men as sexual prey. And they are some - my guess is a fairly good chunk - who are normal human beings who just want love and companionship. Helen, in my other story, is someone like this, and she gas to try and balance this with her natural urges and men’s reaction to her.

It’s all a pretty weird mix. Even Ursula, with all of her racism/futa supremacy bullshit, still has a very loving relationship with her husband. And you saw what nice girl Helen did to some of the men who were servicing her…So - no black and white.

Your last point touches on the very thing that is going to be at the center of the Helen story, going forward, so I’ll leave it open for now.

Oh, and regarding Terry’s dick getting some action: in the next chapters we learn about what makes him unique; let’s just say that he shouldn’t give up hope…

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

Thanks for the reply and discussing points with me!

they learn to accept futa as something normal, but are in no way coerced into anything.

I assume the above sentence talks about children under 18 not coerced into anything. After 18 is a different game and protection is null and void. you still did not mention what happens when they do not accept. Or is that something you do not want to explore/explain in this story? I would totally understand that.

This group of men is basic fodder for the futa.

I assume with group of men you mean men sired from normal wombmothers not from futa wombs unlike Terry born from his futa mom womb. Or even born from futawombs but Terry is the exception and not a fodder because of his genes and love from his mom?

Thanks for explaining that its not all black/white. I have to adjust my thinking indeed. Its clear they have dominatrix/predatory insticts but also aome of them look for love and companionship. Maybe my opinion is so quickly formed because uptil now Terry only has experienced the dominatrix attitude during sex and all the love only outside of it.

Regarding my last point, i guess your going the insecure route but insecure because being to large route lmao, the opposite of men! Works i guess!

Btw what about my point of dialouge in and out sex, where they talk about they feel “cute sounds/lovely ass” “glorious cock/beautiful body” /“ great pleasuring skills” etc

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nothing like being raped by family. Trashy all around

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would have been a great story without the brutality. Why did she have to slap him! Too much!

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo10 months ago
"I've held myself for almost 10 years"

One of the most insightful paragraphs ever on Literotica. My first FUTA story and I was mesmerized. I've been reading incest since1974 and this is one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What an incredible story and what an amazing writer you are. Wow!

BruceWoBruceWo9 days ago

One twist to add spice to story would be that her vine makes her son stronger and longer. So being bred by your family strengthens his body and enhances his bond with the females in his family.

Its as if they are his missing pieces.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous