All Comments on 'Separation...?'

by smokeandmirror

Sort by:
  • 175 Comments
ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

She cheated with her boss for two months and cut her husband off. She ignored her kids. Let the divorce happen and go find a better woman!

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

The Old Molly is back.

And all it cost me was a life time of being a cuck

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 3 years ago

silly and simplistic

swedishreader1swedishreader1almost 3 years ago

Had to give that one star.

It was by the numbers and incredibly unoriginal.

Also the fact her infidelity was not addressed.

She still went into work every day to the boss who fucked her and there were absolutely no repercussions for him.

It was unrealistic to say the least and an incredibly low energy effort.

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 3 years ago

I think there could have been a little more to this, but it was well written and I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Well

Since Molly didn't really have any repercussions from her cheating just the threat of losing her marriage. Dan was pretty much squishy showing a little backbone with the exception of separation, but it didn't take much for her to turn him into a jellyfish again just a hug and holding his hand. Add in there was no marital counselling for the issues to exposed and resolved, there's a good chance the "New Molly" will be back. She'll just be better at hiding her tells.

Even if she does get caught, she already knows she has his balls firmly under her control.

Sad to say the least.

MollydaKatMollydaKatalmost 3 years ago

RAAC stories are worse than straight up Cuck ones !

I just cannot understand how some men , if you can call them men , put up with such disrespectful treatment ???

What you are teaching your son's is to go be a spineless as their father . Such men will never truly be happy in their lives like that .

Bebop3Bebop3almost 3 years ago

So, I realize that unsolicited advice is worth what you pay for it. That being said, I hope I'm not too out of line by offering a few suggestions.

1. Please don't use the 'morals clause' cliché. That's not how it works. A third party can't sue based on a morals clause in someone's contract.

2. There's a weird lack of testosterone in this story. The MC should be furious and that should be compounded when he sees her boss at the apartment. At the very least, he should be considering beating the fuck out of the guy. Maybe not doing it, but certainly day-dreaming about it.

3. Two people in a conversation don't keep using each other's name. They know who they are talking to.

.

Your writing was clear and concise and the story premise was excellent. I look forward to your next story.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 3 years ago

Too little, too late in my book. Molly cheated with her boss for a few months and unknowing Dan never had a clue. There was no background on the way her infidelity started but no matter, she's a cheating slut wife. Dan is way too forgiving and whatever happened to his lawsuits against her boss and company. Nothing, because the author made Dan into a weak willed wimp and took her cheating ass back.... Only 1 star for this predictable cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She still works at the same place and has to deal with her boss on a regular basis. He was successful before in seducing her, and after a while, he will succeed again. If the marriage has to survive, I would insist that Molly leaves her current job and finds another, in a different part of the city.

skruff101skruff101almost 3 years ago

Are all men that gullible? Sadly the authors that submit here seem to think so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was one of the most pathetic RAAC stories I hve seen....u really outdid yourself in wimpiness!

How could the husband accept her back after the two month long affair? And why did he allow her to continue working in the same place again? FaceTime my foot!!! What a stupid writer...

Well I don’t think she will retain any respect for her cuckold ...nexts ffair will be up shortly!!!

Baldy74Baldy74almost 3 years ago

Well written but do think it was resolved far to easily. And I'm not sure how the marriage could last with her still working for/ with the man she had the affair with!

francemanfrancemanalmost 3 years ago

it didn't work for me.

The separation lasted 2 weeks and the reconciliation took 1 day.

It really is too easy. Especially since they continue to spend time with his wife's lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The dialogue is stilted and unnatural, the POV changes are much too frequent, not to mention the characters being wholly unlikable.

OPrimeOPrimealmost 3 years ago

And so he completely ignores her cheating? Why did she do it? Is he clueless?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So why did she cheat? Why keep the same job? Why no testing for std? Why did the kids not say any? Also if the wake up call was the separation it worked right away. She said she would change that very night. He was not certain of the affair at that time. Why move out?

The divorce should have continued so she really understands the consequences of the affair. The separation showed her lack of efforts as a parent and partner in the household but not really as a wife. Divorce shows loss of a husband and true companion.

If there is true remorse and love and if he can forgive they may later reconcile.

All he did was let her have her cake and eat it too for several months. She wins he lost. He has memories of how she was a slut for her boss. She has memories of extra sex on the side and getting away with it.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 3 years ago

A pretty decent story, though I didn’t care for the too many shifts in perspective.

But I don’t get the main part: why was it supposedly fixable as long as he suspected but did not know that she was having an affair, but once he knew, she was served? It’s good that it worked out in the end, but I’m not sure what that point was.

You’re doubtlessly going to receive some low scores, calling Dan a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Low marks for style. This so-called perspective shifts add nothing, and don't even make sense half the time, since there's little other than dialog (therefore, nothing about perspective).

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 3 years ago

you sure they aren't fucking around during office hours?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just another story about a wimp husband. remember once a cheater always a cheater, Molly wasn't sorry, just sorry she got caught she will be back at it again

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Sorry, but she lied to him, had her cake and ate it too. She cheated! Fucked another man, for a couple months. Stepped out of her family, and was totally selfish and became a user.

Could one forgive that?

Trust her not to check out of the marriage again?

In my honest opinion, NO!!!!!!

It should be divorce, not forgiveness with no consequences for her actions.

All she had to do was fuck her husband again and all’s forgiven,

No consequences, no fucking way. In the real world there are always consequences for ones actions. If he cheated on her she’d have put the boot in, it is what women do.

So, this is a silly RAAC, not worthy of support.

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She is a cheat and it will happen again. Start the suit against the company and her boss. Get his wife in on the action.

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 3 years ago

The reconciliation is not believable as presented. It needed more thought, development and work.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 3 years ago

If this idiot was suspicious for months and did NOTHING about it, he was simply being a moron. There were plenty of things that he even admitted he could have done to clear up if she had been cheating or not but he didn't do any of them. The coward.

So when his actions about giving her separation papers and getting an apartment took place, they didn't match his earlier actions. He still did nothing to verify/check if she had been fucking anyone else. Talk about being a spineless wimp. The delivery door video was really an accident.. He could have "wired" the apartment in case his cheating slut wife did something there but, again, he did nothing.

When she finally decided to reconcile, he could have told her he was going to fuck some escort for a couple of weeks to let her know how it felt. (Yes, I know two wrongs don't make a right) But the doormat still did nothing except forgive his slut wife. Now she knows she can get away with it in the future.

Why didn't he follow through on her boss? Exposing him to his wife and the company boss/employee situation? He was just a dickhead.

mindmeld31mindmeld31almost 3 years ago

The ending is a little too quick and disappointing. Molly may have received the wake-up call she needed, but it's obvious there were underlying issues in the relationship that precipitated the affair. Until those are addressed, this is likely to happen again.

ctdansctdansalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story so thank you for writing. However, I have many questions unanswered so I am going 3 stars. I never knew how long they were married and what would have lead her to cheat and for him to so easily accept it and take her back.. There was very little arguing or anger and she is still working at the same company. On one hand you can hope she is in fact going to be a faithful wife from now on but on the other hand there is nothing preventing her from continuing the affair but just do it during the day and not work late. She can join a fitness center and shower there or just clean up somehow. The late nights and the showers were her downfall long before the ring camera caught the boss at the house. To me she was scared because she got caught and not really remorseful. In fact she should take the divorce as he will no doubt give her all the visitation she wants and she can avoid the hard work of raising the kids and maintaining a household and she has all the sex she wants. She has a decent job so money would be no issue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So she continues to see her AP every day at work? Husband wrote her SIMP love letters during the affair? She sleeps with her husband once and all is forgiven? IRL she would no longer have any respect for him and would cheat on him again.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

Well, I guess it works. I like reconciliation but...

It would be hard not to remember flashes of images of sex between my wife and another man.

I would be always on my toes, I guess.

I think most western women don't know what love is. It can't be love if either spouse cheat but greater hurt when a woman cheats coz I though women are wired for love. Feminism should us men that they're not -- instead they're wired to look out for men of higher status than the one they "love" at the moment. Monkey branching I think they call it in western countries.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like a good RAAC but not this one that much. The issue is her boss Jim. Either she should have quit or gone to human resources and filed a complaint if the boss was being a predator. I can't imagine Dan taking her back knowing she still worked under Jim. The trust was broken and if I was Dan I would worry every time she was away from the family.

Rob5373Rob5373almost 3 years ago

It was a good story on a well used theme. I felt like there needed to be more from Molly. Why she cheated.. Did she love Jim. There was no mention if it was a sexual affair. Dan was too nonchalant. Too accepting of her affair even if he did serve her with duvotce papers. There were no consequences for her. Just needed more I thought.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

I won't go into what I would or wouldn't do out of respect that this tale is yours and yours only. I would recommend you work on your prose by varying sentence length and expand more of the character's emotions. Sometimes, it felt like your story was too :clinical" in its expression. 4*

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 3 years ago

Where the hell was the revenge against the boss at the very least she should of been forced to quite working with a scum bag like him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No real attonment, now she has her lunches with her boss. Like it's just set up for failure again.

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

Sorry but your story just does not pass the future cheating test. Let's see, she stays in the same job with the same lover boss and just facetimes a lot. Sure! He doesn't sue the company to force her to quit. Where in the recess of your mind did you create the dumbest, sorriest cuckold that has ever lived? You are hopefully a female " writer ". I can't in my wildest imagination believe a male wrote this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cuck

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952almost 3 years ago

Real men do the right thing. Whether it’s leaving or staying depends on the consequences and when kids are involved, the family takes priority. Even then, staying or separating can both be in play for different circumstances. As these characters are developed, I think your outcome was fitting. I do wish there had been consequences for the boss and the company, and she should have quit the job, but I still gave high marks. Good job.

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

One time slip? No repercussions? No talk about why the wife cheated? No discussion about leaving her job to get away from her boss? Yes people can get past a cheating spouse but not like this. The husband will always question the wife and probably not trust her entirely for thd rest of thier marriage.

HighpikeHighpikealmost 3 years ago

I am enjoying your stories. Keep them coming please.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

I work sometimes 18 hrs a day and even on my days off, I have a part in time job. My wife has her own career and sometimes, having sex is low on the list.

You’re telling me that her husband is so insecure, that she has to be the one to compromise? That she has to surrender to what he wants, regardless of her job?

Bullshit. She would be better off without him and between alimony and child support, he’ll be living in a cardboard box.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

I can buy the reconciliation, but the boss needs to pay. He deserves a fist in the gut at least.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

unresolved issues in the telling. Equity, justice and fairness remain to be detailed.

kencorokencoroalmost 3 years ago

Weak husband again, too quick to forgive.

Didn't feel any level of repentance from the wife to justify reconciliation, which means divorce is a must. Not even her offering to find job somewhere else. She even invite her boss home just to end their affair when a simple phone call might have sufficed,

No consequences for the boss at all. At least persuade wife to pursue some sort of sexual harassment lawsuit towards him.

SikemSikemalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for posting your story.

I will offer two suggestions. The dialogue did not feel natural. I do not think real people talk like that. There was little emotion.

The responses were not realistic. Betrayal causes an avalanche of emotions. It makes one lash out. Likewise, when one is accused of wrong-doing, even if true, causes one to become defensive and try to shift the blame, or minimize their actions.

I look forward to more of your stories.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

Pretty stupid of her to invite her boss to the apartment to break it off. Since it was a workplace affair she should have done it there. Now they're stuck with that apartment since it took, what, three weeks to work it out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Character development and plotting are at the core of story telling. The husband asking for the separation was different, but the husband is a stock LW character - weak, needy, low T, cuckish, unprincipled with no spine. Molly is written as mostly bloodless, but she is obviously an entitled bitch. This is another common character. The RAAC is, looked at from the perspective of real life, ridiculous. Try to develop more original characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just another pathetic excuse for a man. Great, so she returns to a boss employee relationship at work. She's still probably screwing him. 2 months of that and Dan just eats it up. Bullshit.

lukeshortlukeshortalmost 3 years ago
At a Loss

I am at a loss for words. No man is as stupid as this man. He is just her safety net.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

so she has an affair with her boss, and is still working under him?? Ridiculous plot

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 3 years ago

And the kids went merrily skipping along with no ears or eyes to see any bad or hurtful actions. Geez! Do you think children are so placid that they wouldn't be asking questions and being very interested in what's going on? What about the school? Teachers aren't clueless either and question the children to find out if things at home are good. The parents are kinda dumb. He's in this box. She's in that box. She just told her lover that she's going to stop being his ho and go back to being an office worker, Wut? Really? All in one little meeting? This story needs a lot more story added.

BrentJWBrentJWalmost 3 years ago
She won!

He’s a wimp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You really don’t understand the cheaters mindset. I would encourage you to read some of the infidelity sites including the Reddit infidelity subreddit to understand how real people act and think while in the affair fog rather than this Pollyanna pablum that you posted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice! 5*. Good to see some forgiveness. We all know that forgiveness is the hardest thing to give.

Rolando1225Rolando1225almost 3 years ago
Good story

Good story that reflects a scene in a marriage, and concentrates in the feelings of the spouses. The end indicates a reconciliation. However, it was never clear to me why she cheated, and why she had a two months' long affair that she finished only when faced with a separation leading to a divorce. She placed the relationship with her lover above the husband and the family. Why? An affair by one of the spouses in a marriage is a sign that something in the marriage is not working, some needs are not met. A happy couple, bound by love, regular sex, and activities together do not have affairs. A drunken cheating, perhaps, but not an affair. There is no "old" and "new" Molly. There is just an evolving marriage. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She cheated once she will do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The first thing she should have done to try and rebuild trust was to quit her job. Without that, it's crocodile tears.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 3 years ago

Good heavens -- yet another story that includes a section about a "lawsuit against their company for violation of their morals clause within their employment contract." That section is a dead give-away that author really knows nothing about life but is simply copying stupidities in prior stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You know….I really liked this one! I loved the features of the separation agreement….alternating weeks at an apt then home with the kids. Seems a real way to get a couple to focus on a marriage.

However: that works only if there is NOT a sexual affair going on! One deficiency on your tale was no clue from Molly as to WHY she decided to fuck her boss. Which then meant we didn’t learn as to WHY she should…or could…stop.

As well….while Dan might have suspect Molly was cheating…..his lack of any real reaction to confirmation of the affair was rather strange. As was him taking the woman back so quickly.

All that said…well written and decently plotted. A good read! And isn’t that the point?

4 very strong ****

JRandyJJRandyJalmost 3 years ago

The characters you make up, she is a cheat, a lying cunt. The dude is a fucking Idiot. " I don't want to know if she is cheating" What a pussy. Why don't you write about real men?

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed this story and gave it a 5 star rating mainly because they worked at repairing there relationship. Everyone seams to live now in a disposable society. Some things can be repaired and are (worth the effort). The one thing that, at least wood hold true to me, is that it is clear not every thing is back to normal. Her face timing with him if late is a sign that trust never really is the same once betrayal enters the picture and that is why she feels the need to do it. I don't see how she could still work for her boss that she cheated with. I can see other areas that could have been expanded on but, as it is, it worked well enough for me to enjoy the story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She was only repentive after being (sort of) catched.

And the cheating was going on for months and would still be going on (so no spur of the moment).

So an divorce and a lawsuit against the company are IMO the way to go.

-others commented about this in more detail already

Out of your stories this one has the weakest plot

But as usual good writing style!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

People cheat because they feel entitled to cheat. That's it, plain and simple, entitlement. Cheaters are 100% responsible for their decision to cheat. People cheat because they give themselves permission to cheat — and that my friends is a matter of character. Cheaters also feel entitled to reconciliation.

There can be no reconciliation without true remorse. True remorse is a deep awareness that infidelity broke a sacred trust, and you are not owed reconciliation. Real remorse puts its money where its mouth is with a post-nup with an infidelity clause. Real remorse breaks off all contact with the affair partner. In this case, the wife should have quit her job and found another one. Staying at the same place of work as the affair partner (where the affair partner is their immediate supervisor) shows that the cheater is not serious about doing what it takes to repair their relationship with their spouse. Real remorse understands that repairing a relationship after infidelity is a long haul with dubious prospects.

Wife took the tried and true easy way....fuck'em until they forget. Odds are that she'll cheat again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bare minimum: no deal if she does not quit her job and be near her boss/lover.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 3 years ago

Please get a beta-reader - someone else to read over your story and catch some errors - i.e. maternity leave, not maturity leave - though many people do need a few years (decades in some cases) to mature.

In this case although reconciliation is possible, no way is it as easy as you made it seem. Some question to consider and cover in your story:

1) When the issue is infidelity - the 3 questions to ask are: what is my relationship with this person? Was her cheating consensual or was there coercion (i.e forced/drugs/etc...)? Lastly, how did it it go on for?

In this case she willingly cheated for at least 2 months. If there were no kids, a divorce would probably happen. With kids, that makes it more difficult.

You had them have sex quite soon. What about STD tests? What about marriage counseling? What about a post-nuptial agreement? What about DNA testing of the kids? What about regular lie detector tests?

At the very least she should be forced to file a sexual harassment lawsuit against her boss and the company. Of course if the boss is married, his wife should be clued in. The boss should at the very least lose his job.

The question is how do you rebuild the trust in a relationship, if that is even possible. Also, unless there is no family both sets of parents and the siblings will be informed and will be involved to some extent.

Please consider looking at all the issues and addressing them for completeness.

As far as this story goes, I'm of the opinion that they should get a divorce, her family tells her she was a stupid, selfish idiot for doing what she did, and her discovering that the number of available good men (husband material) is quite rare - and that pool goes to zero when they find out that she is the one that cheated. She should be looking at many years (lifetime?) of regret. He may have a few years as a single father, but I'm sure he'll find a new love.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Nice story! Realistic reconciliations like this occur every day. She was pretty dense to call it off at the freaking apartment instead of at the office.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

WAY too much narration, and what dialog that was there wasn't anything like real people talk. And why the fuck does she have to bring her boss to the apartment to end the affair? Why not just tell him at work>

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatalmost 3 years ago

Sorry ... not believable. She cheats for months and has zero consequences. At a minimum, she should have quit her job and joined her husband in a sexual harassment suit against her boss and the company.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You wrote a cliche LW story. The characters are almost emotionless. Far less than what's needed for what's happening.

Some of the dialogue is stilted. You don't say "I am tired" it's "I'm tired" When you write out the full dialogue, it sounds artificial.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 3 years ago

The big miss, Molly's work supervisor seduced her, she admitted to a full on affair, and Jim gets off with no punitive justice. No sexual harassment, no morals charge, no HR report; was Jim married, was his wife told - poor plot.

/

Molly was smarter than Dan, so she did not need to take Dan seriously or follow his instructions about not having guests at the apartment. Big MISS, how long did Jim stay in the apartment? When did she telling Jim this is our last fuck --- in bed? She could not tell Jim in the car or his office only in the apartment that was out of bounds to men for her!@#$

/

Molly will cheat again. Dan has the seed from Molly of absolute infidelity - it will create paranoia - if Dan can purge his distrust he will be in the 1% of husbands. 2/10 chances of that marriage surviving.

/

3.5* at best due to big misses, Hooyah.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

LOL not one comment about her working with her boss whom she's had an ongoing affair and everything is status quo. Not realistic.

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 3 years ago
Typical male fantasy

The wife is a slut and the husband is a saint.

If he was good in bed, she wouldn't have looked for it elsewhere.

In divorce he would lose custody, pay for child support and the mortgage until the kids are 18. That is the reality of divorce. meanwhile "the boys" that he love's so much would suffer a broken home just so his ego can be appeased. As for wife remorse. HA! That is the pathetic fantasy of most BTB types.

The only thing they are sorry about is that they got caught. If they got caught. 85% of cheaters never get discovered. As most cheaters are women, because it is easier for them, most husbands are clueless. So go ahead, write fantasy, because that is the only place this shit happens.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 3 years ago

Ok. This is so bad that I don't know where to start. First the good. You seem to have some fairly solid plot ideas and storylines, nothing revolutionary but interesting enough to become invested in the arc and characters at the beginning.

After the story starts, however, you have literally zero idea about the emotions and plot points that have to be addressed. You kind of just go "Everything got better." without addressing anything related to the infidelity and the ongoing problems that would cause.

This was mind numbingly bad. Get in touch with real repercussions and emotions regarding infidelity or stop writing about it.

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97almost 3 years ago

I could find nothing to like in this story. No back story ever appeared to develop why she cheated in the first place. Nothing was ever established as bad in their marriage which means she was just a POS. No drama around her cheating and she stayed working with a boss that she cheated with. This is a cardinal sin. She literally just jumped back in his arms and onto his cock and he forgave her as if nothing had ever happened. I couldn't give this anything but a 1.

Women who cheat for no reason other than another piece of cake should never be take back by their husband. They had no reason to cheat in the first place, not that there is ever a good reason, so they can never be trusted not to stray again for that same no reason. Just be done with them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sadly, this story is poorly written. Reconciliation and her continuing to work for her lover five days a week are plainly incompatible concepts. The depictions of the husband are inconsistent. At first he is a man who is determined to either resolve the conflicts in his marriage or divorce. Within three weeks, despite his wife violating the separation agreement, resulting in her being served with a divorce petition, and admitting to an affair with her boss, he agrees to end the separation, withdraw the divorce petition and continue the marriage.

The adulteress may well have developed some new sexual talents by fucking her employer for several months, but one night of novel marital copulation does not make this abrupt change in the husband's position palatable.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Surely I missed the part where she quit? No? WTF???

nestorb30nestorb30almost 3 years ago

I am ambivalent about the reconciliation. It seems he took her back very quickly. As far as the writing is concerned,it read a bit mechanically to me. But not a bad story overall

timrivtimrivalmost 3 years ago

Molly and her boss got off rather easily, she should have quit her job as a part of any reconciliation. Depending on the company’s size and rules about senior officials screwing junior employees a letter to the HR, if there was one, would have been appropriate. If not, decking her boss would not be out of the question. Love will find a way especially if their are kids involved but some consequences are needed in this story.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 3 years ago

Husband rugswept that. She will cheat again. There was very little impact to her.

Rocky62Rocky62almost 3 years ago

And every weekend they played at sex slave and master.... tying her to the sex bench and having his wag with her repentant ass

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 3 years ago

Too nice and too quick. Something caused Molly to stray, it needs to be found. Maybe a therapist, are maybe a longer separation.

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

the story had no emotion or depth and too short. i know this is prob more like real life instances but he shouldve had some sort of revenge and how does he know she wont cheat again in 10 yrs...

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Some great moments in the story and overall it was well done.

Sadly you jumped too quickly into the RAAC, there was hardly any emotional content there to make it feel like it was deserved.

It should have been fleshed out more, it just wasn't enough to pull us in as done. I didnt really feel he was her "rose".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

stupid dan ,your wife is a whore dan ,don't be a wimp, divorce her nasty ass and more on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No

Agree with especially last 4 comments.

She cheated and with boss and neither really suffered consequences.

Break up?!

No at work and quit, transfer,or file harassment charges. Why apartment?!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just another wimp-cuck tale. Nill points mista fo fooling yoself.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

Very weak story. A lot of details and whys missing...a lot of action too...All was too simple. 3*

FireFox59FireFox59almost 3 years ago

Not a bad story but I don't believe I saw where she quit her job working for her lover. That would be the first thing she'd have to do before I would even dream of taking her back. Dan also seems pretty unemotional for someone whose wife has been cheating on him for months with her boss and she continues to work with him. I'll admit I'm a hard sell on any RAAC but this failed the test horribly.

Prince020402Prince020402almost 3 years ago

Well written. Not well thought out.

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 3 years ago

I have read your other 2 stories! Man your all about the RAAC.

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldalmost 3 years ago

Well written and clear, almost reportorially so. I found it hard to get involved in the story because, almost willfully, the characters refused to lean into the feelings they must have had. A good effort and I look forward to your next story. Next time, let your characters rage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

3 Stars. Dude's head is buried in the sand. Cheated with the boss. The same boss she still works for. Even brought him to the apartment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What was the point of this story? Dan is a dumb shit, Molly is a cheater, Dan is a dickless poltroon, Molly is a taker and a liar. Molly is still working for the man she was fucking, for two months. Dan has no idea why Molly decided to become her boss's slut after years of a loyal faithful marriage. Adultery is not the problem, it is the symptom. Dan thinks everything is OK because Molly no longer acts in ways to arouse his suspicion. Her boss can give her time to fuck him during the work day. Her boss can arrange time away from the office during the work day for meetings, seminars, fuck fests, etc. Dan has NO reason to believe Molly isn't still fucking her boss. She didn't even care enough to obey her husband's rule about keeping her fuck buddy away from apartment.

This story makes no sense whatsoever unless you totally suspend the instincts actions and emotions of normal human beings. Which puts the story into the Fantasy/Science Fiction category. These characters are from a different planet.

A good plot idea, with a ridiculous execution. Better luck next time.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

bullshit- she cheated for two month..bye bye molly!

silly cuck!

baulloyder68baulloyder68almost 3 years ago

I am disappointed in the story. The loving stuff is good but Molly did cheat and it appears every day for at least two months. That can not be just swept under the rug so to say. Her and her fuck buddy need to be punished and severely. This is a ferry tail story not how real life works. A THREE*** is the best I can do.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

I didn’t like this one as much as I did your first two. This woman cheated on her husband, with her boss, and didn’t quit until he hit her with the separation. The cheating wife and boo suffered no blowback on their office affair, she didn’t even stop working for the asshole. RAAC way too quick and easy. She will cheat again.

darthnader19darthnader19almost 3 years ago

Great story. Forget about all the Incels leaving hate comments

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

SUE the company ASk for million and they both get FIRED, no compromise

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The BTB trolls won't like this story so be prepared for a lot of their shit comments. Liked the story but it didn't really have any emotional depth. There was really no feeling of angst from Molly about her affair and Dan discovering it. Although you switched viewpoints it still felt like a narration from uninvolved people.

XimandXimandalmost 3 years ago

Old Molly is gone. She was dead and buried the first line was crossed in her affair.

1 star.

clarkgarbleclarkgarblealmost 3 years ago

Dan doesn’t seem very bothered by Molly’s affair with her boss, does he? It’s all very bloodless - more like a contractual dispute than a family in crisis. Otherwise it’s well written and paced but the lack of emotional intensity knocks it down a star if 2

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous