All Comments on 'Gillian's Descent Ch. 06'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
verdict

lousy bastards

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
let her have revenge

You got to let her get revenge on them

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story!

I enjoyed this story very much. I havent gotten to the end yet, but have previewed the ending and I must say, "Needs a great finishing chapter!" (whatever that may be)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Series

I would just like to say how much I enjoy your work. It is easily some of the best erotic fiction that I have read on this site. You seem to possess that rare blend of literary ability and obvious enthusiasm for your subject. It intrigues me that the characters in your stories seem to be secondary to the subject, ie that domination and humiliation is the common theme running through them (or at least the ones I have read so far) regardless of gender, also that you are able to write from the perspective of both the dominator and the dominated party.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more of your output in future.

lax_13lax_13almost 17 years ago
next chapter

I hope the next chapter comes soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow

Wasn't expecting an ending like that, but you wrote it well and I loved how Gillian ended up in 'Hooker Hell.'

-- Maria

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great

dude what happens to lawler want to read it

guest6guest6about 11 years ago
Awesome!

A terrific series, thank you!

Elmer100Elmer100over 7 years ago
You live up to your name

I found your ending too short. I would have liked to see her degrading herself further, working as a whore in the Mexican brothel. As a bitch she partly got was she deserved! As a cop she deserved more! But I agree that killing her, would have been letting her off the hook, too easily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This Is No Ending! Is Gillian Not The "Heroine"?

Please continue this story. Otherwise, it makes no sense. Another thing, you have got to wise up the heroine character and also make her talk and tell us her thoughts in detail. How did she rise to Commander with such as weak will(she was perfectly willing to not think of a and lack of street smarts, or any other smarts (or smart thoughts) while facing the lowest of the lowest of criminals? An immediate response to the immediate frame with a a counter frame was at least supposed to be thought by her. Her responses were at all times passive and almost lacking emotion.

Still, sexy tale with interesting passages. The "obligatory" lesbian turn was good but again, no character inner turmoil about going lesbian with her tormentor? Keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous