All Comments on 'All My Loving'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 298 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Decent story but it seemed like the whole thing existed to get Jason and Beth back together again and the last half of the story was far too long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Test

avidfaavidfaabout 2 years ago
Not to quibble

but this is Romance, not LW. I do admit, that it was well-written as all of your stories are, and -- the cheesy, quick ending aside -- you did handle the dreadful romance formula much better than most.

5* for your writing, really convincing and engaging characters, and the unanticipatable twists and details in the leisurely paced plot line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed a great read, as a retired designer it had a special attraction.

somewhere east of Omaha

CagivagurlCagivagurlabout 2 years ago

Nice... I enjoyed it immensely.. A very enjoyable read.

5 stars

Cagivagurl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Couldn’t get further than page one skipped to the end and it was as bad as it started

RetiredsleeveRetiredsleeveabout 2 years ago

I saw this ending a mile away. An enjoyable read though. I still don’t see enough sorrow on Beth’s part though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

LOL! I have to confess I loved it. It was a fun romantic comedy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent. She grew up. But the BTB crowd is going to hate it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written and mostly enjoyable. The ending was not good and lost stars for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

glad i skipped to the ending. shit.

EZ8ltEZ8ltabout 2 years ago

Sorry but this did not have the RAAC possibility in it. Going back as friends, for sure, but many of the issues were really unadressed just barely talked about.

RePhilRePhilabout 2 years ago

I don’t know how you did it but you turned me around from a BTB to a believer well written well done very humanistic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It "WAS" an enjoyable read, No BTB, No RAAC, then on page four, he took back the cheating ex-wife. When a wife thinks that f'ng four superiors for profit is normal; why would anyone trust that? The next time they will have kids plus he has money now. Although you can argue that since she gave 1/2 the funds, she received for her sexed-up weekend she gave to Jason, which he subsequently used as seed money for his wealth, she's entitled to part of his wealth. On the plus side, if he really needs "something" to win contracts etc. in the future, he has his Beth to get him over the finish line.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 2 years ago

I love your stories. It's that simple. 5* ~~ JB

Hiram325Hiram325about 2 years ago

Gawd... I know many here crave RAAC nonsense, At pg 3 I just skipped ahead. HDK is a solid writer, however I didn't care for this story at all.

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952about 2 years ago

Great job. I’m sure the cuck police will have a field day, but this was a well-written storyline with interesting characters. 5 * well earned.

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Entertaining fantasy... Disagree with the psychological ramifications of this whole story but it still is well written and entertaining.

One issue that could use some additional focus would be the psychological changes in Beth that enabled her to have the Deux ex Machina transformation into a candidate for monogamous married life. The first description of her in her cheating weekend and subsequent years of rage against Jason clearly reveal that she was the worst of cold hearted sociopathic narcissists. Her cold hearted betrayal strictly to advance her career opportunities reveal her dispassionate contempt for both her marriage and utter lack of respect for Jason as a husband. Her transformation from the arrogant sociopath into a loving wife candidate is an utter mystery that is not foreshadowed or otherwise explained by the author,. This Deux ex Machina transformation is an entrance of a totally transformed character from offstage with almost no foreshadowing leaving the reader to fill in the gaps themselves. This forces the reader to use their own common sense which impairs the authors fundamental efforts to convince the reader to properly suspend disbelief and buy into the specious logic of the tale. Thus the author fails in a key element of storytelling.

While this failure is not an epic fail is still impairs what would be an otherwise epic love story.

Sorry...4 stars...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the story until the R at the end. Jason proposes and Beth instantly demands her own yacht. It didn't come off as humor.

Shepard_N7Shepard_N7about 2 years ago

Yep. I was afraid of that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Only needs three kids. Nice story.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 2 years ago

Very good story, but the ending felt rushed. After spending plenty of pages on Jason and his experiences, the only inkling that he was more than polite to Beth, was when he saw her with Frank. No sign that he’d ever forgive her.

On another note: great choice having Beth jumping to conclusions about Jason & Candy. When my wife jumps to conclusions, I call it: shoot first, and ask questions never.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 2 years ago

A man that's obscenely wealthy, handsome, and in great shape... who owned his own yacht... would be doing a Leonardo Dicaprio and be surrounded by dozens of beautiful bikini babes. There is absolutely no way in hell that he would ever get back together with an ex-wife that literally prostituted herself to a gang of old farts!

-

I almost started warming up to Beth again when she began taking responsibility for the divorce, but then she started fucking Frank and had to flaunt that in Jason's face. If you really wanted to sell a reconciliation, Beth should've been as chaste as a nun after the divorce, pining over the husband she selfishly betrayed. Now Jason just looks like a dumbass with no self-respect for taking back damaged goods.

-

The only realistic part of the story was the part about Beth being a slut in college, and how it warped her view on sexual relationships so badly that she saw no problem whoring herself out. Jason should've learned from the expression "You can't turn a ho into a housewife".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ugh, not a fan of this reconciliation. She betrayed him in the worst way and I don't believe she really grew up that much after all. She was unreasonably jealous without any actual knowledge of Jason's relationship with Candy, she tried to rub Jason's face in the fact that she was dating and fucking Frank... And now she's matured and can be his loyal wife because Jason is fabulously rich? What happens in a few years when they have kids and she's bored? Will she need outside validation to prove she is still hot? I don't hate reconciliations but I don't feel Beth really changed enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I usually love your work, what happened? This is not up to your usual. The first page said what occurred second page should have ended maybe third. Rest was a total waste. More about business than lw.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

It was a very well told story that I thoroughly enjoyed until the end!

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 2 years ago

Yeah, I can see what you mean. Every day of our married life, your father has made it a point to tell me not to sleep with other men. That made it clear how he felt on that particular day. I'm just waiting for the morning he forgets to mention it," Pat replied sarcastically. Whose Pat, I thought her name was Jane?

TajfaTajfaabout 2 years ago

Seemed like a very sudden change of heart but I loved it. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good! I liked it a lot, as I have all of your stories. Thank you.

I did get briefly lost when they seemed to get from the airport to the pier s without actually using an airplane!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A RAAC from HDK. Never woulda thunk it.

~Enkidu

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 2 years ago

Well-crafted five-star piece of work. Totally enjoyed it.

Hooked

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

I think Beth was truly one naive, dumb, stupid, stubborn person to be a lawyer.

The Americans have a word for this kind of female, if Beth was blonde she's a -- BIMBO.

Even her dialogues, all of them, have subtle naivete all over her conversations.

But it is your fantasy Harddaysknight, so be it.

I just don't like it.

I hate cuck stories.

BrentJWBrentJWabout 2 years ago

A lot of the usual HDK fantasy here again. Pretty good but Beth still came across as a bitch even in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really a RAAC after all of this ? You completely betray your own characters

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

Definitely some of your best work. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not one of this author’s best. Oh, it ticks all of the boxes alright.

Clueless, entitled and downright disrespectful wife? Check

Take no shit, one and done “I’m outta here” husband that vastly improved his life? Check

Only problem is, this story is as emotionally dry as a over cooked turkey. Throw in a RAAC ending that proved entitled Beth was correct all along, that Jason would simply get over it, and this story sank faster than Dan’s boat!

DFWBeastDFWBeastabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed it HDK! Thanks for the read. Always look forward to seeing new stories from you!

Killian

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatabout 2 years ago

I really liked the story until the end. I was surprised at the whiplash speed that Jason did a 180 with Beth. I was expecting it to happen, but I didn't expect it to come about that quick. I would have been better if Beth knew of Candy and Dan's relationship earlier and the new relationship with Jason could then be fleshed out better. 4/5

stev2244stev2244about 2 years ago

Good stuff. Upsetting beginning, evolving characters, great read, happy ending. What more could we want? 5*

K.K.K.K.about 2 years ago

Nice story HDK. This was the first of the Money Honey stories I read this morning and I enjoyed it. Not your usual tongue stuck in your cheek style, but a great read just the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 2 years agoAuthor

This story was written and produced for the benefit of the reading audience. Any reproductions, re-enactments, or plagiarism is strictly prohibited. It was written for the 2020 St. Paddy's Day event hosted by BlackRandl1958. More stories for the event can be found at https://www.literotica.com/s/money-honey-the-stories. Thanks for reading, commenting and supporting the writers on this site. It is always appreciated.

LeontheKingLeontheKingabout 2 years ago

Disappointing, you knew that they would get back together but not why

Probably if you have a sequel or at least a decent epilogue to explain why

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I gotta call bullshit on just about everything in this. All the reasonable, realization took place on the first page. From there it zoomed straight onto fantasy island. The rasc was not even the least bit plausible. His sister taking Beth's side was ludicrous. Dan never mentioning that he's found the love of his life in Candy was far fetched as well. Overall, long and implausible.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 2 years ago

Great Story five stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Lawyers don't usually answer hypothetical questions," Wrong. We get paid handsomely for doing just that in the course of representation. Judges, on the other hand, almost never address hypotheticals, just "cases and controversies". The writing is good, but apart from the formulaic plot and saccharine ending, it also suffers from woketard/illiterate pronoun usage. Not the worst read in any sense, but not good enough for 6 pages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another classic HDK. Just suspend belief. Female Lawyers are not that easy/stupid.

SimepopSimepopabout 2 years ago

HARDDAYSKNIGHT used to be among my favorite authors on this site; I’d read almost everything that he’d written. But, I noticed lately that he seems to be more on the RAAC side of these stories than not. So, let me get this right in my mind; she throws it in his face; is completely unrepentant; blames him for “abandonment; then supposedly had some sort of epiphany, so he welcomes her back with open arms and open checkbook. Sounds like RAAC to me. I’m disappointed and will not be reading nor commenting on any more of his work. I have to admit, he’s not as bad yet as Matt Moreau; but who knows, it seemingly wouldn’t take too much to go to that dark side. Just saying!

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 2 years ago

A good slice of HDK fun. Thank you for this, we don't see enough of you these days, have to get your hard working muse to dream up some more events 😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Long dragging nonsense. Sorry, not up to your normal standards. 2*

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Nice story, but couldn’t give it a 5/5 as the ending was too rushed and somewhat trite.

Forgive someone who was airtight with the partners?

Jason doesn’t know that. But he would one day ask, as a man would. She tells the truth of her gangbang, being airtight. How would he react, even after all this time?

Trust is always a big factor, without it you have nothing in a relationship. He would have trust issues with her, it cannot be helped. After all he still hasn’t forgiven her, you never told us that.

Scores 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The switch to "sassy Beth" at the very end came across as shrill rather than humerous but otherwise HDK's choices were spot on in this fine submission. Oh that every life would have lucky lightening strike multiple times as it did for Jason, but the magic of fiction at least gives up a glimpse of where that might lead. Nicely done, HDK. Thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

good all the way up until the ending.....you just wanted an RAAC? Ok....unlike others I can hang with that. But you really rushed way way way to fast. You really needed another 2 or 3 pages to get to the RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story, ended quickly but I feel the story is pretty complete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

***Gag*** 1*

Ironman52Ironman52about 2 years ago

nicely done. 4.99 stars. Kind of amusing Beth was soooo clueless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So, in your educated opinion, a mechanical engineer's work is a tad more "detailed and complicated" than a mechanic's! In the alternative universe you live in, possibly. In our universe, NO. Shame because you used to write decent stories once upon a time!

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 2 years ago

I love a happy ending! I also love the way you wove money through the rich tapestry of this tail of love lost and love re-found. Another 5* story. And with a "Mop Tops" reference, too.

mithanialmithanialabout 2 years ago

The ending feels rushed for one of your stories. I still enjoyed the journey but toward the end the gas was pegged and the needle was in the red.

irinmikeirinmikeabout 2 years ago

Well done. A very good read.

tizwickytizwickyabout 2 years ago

While the RAAC genre is not my usual favorite LW category this one was very well done and a enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story. The reconciliation felt right. Guys ease up on the cuckold comments, because this is not such a story. She, Beth, made an appalling decision but learnt from it and became a better person. Jason also grew as a person and was able to forgive the "new" Beth. Isn't that the lesson Christ taught? By the way I loathe the glut of cuckold stories that have infested loving wives. There is nothing erotic about them.

rockytop2krockytop2kabout 2 years ago

It was ok. Hard to like Beth even at the end. I was wondering Harddaysknight if you will ever return to "The Lady In Red"?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why is he back with her again?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lost me at the battery to power heavy equipment. Why add something so absurd

nestorb30nestorb30about 2 years ago

Pulled the RAAC out of nowhere

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great right up to the last paragraph.

penneydog55penneydog55about 2 years ago

That was FAN-FUCKEN-TASTIC. 5🌟👍😁

amyyumamyyumabout 2 years ago

Another excellent tale; HDK never disappoints (or at least his stories don't -- can't say about his bedroom skills, however -- ha, ha) 5*

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 2 years ago

Redemption, genuine redemption rocks. Fine story, beautifully done.

GrimmerGrimmerabout 2 years ago

Better have an ic prenup.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

Very interesting story!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

6 pages and before I get half way through it was obvious this was going to be a bullshit reconciliation. I just started skimming to get to the end and confirm. Beth is Nothing but a high dollars prostitute and for getting half of the money that makes Jason her pimp not the great gentleman all the women make him out to be.

1 star, never stay married to a cheater or take one back after ending the relationship

rnebularrnebularabout 2 years ago

A lot of people will be judgemental of Beth, and to an extent she deserves it. At the onset she is at the very least narcissistic, and does seem to be almost fake in her belief that he will just accept things as she presents. Other than that initial stupidity, she seems to redeem herself and of course the storytelling is top notch. Thanks for sharing HDK.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeabout 2 years ago

I thought the story was okay, but formulaic. There was, IMHO, no pathos. Jason seemed, to me, to be a 'Marty Sue'. A Mary/Marty Sue is a character can do no wrong always does the right thing and is beloved by every one. Not your best work. I give it 3⭐s.

-

Pasqual.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonabout 2 years ago

For some reason I like HDK's RAAC stories a lot more than others. It's good to be pushed to see different perspectives.

RodJohnRodJohnabout 2 years ago

Been reading thru a couple of these. Knew when it was your story I would enjoy the writing. While I'm not fond of the ending it's still good. So a 4 from me instead of a 5. Don't need it to be a btb except for that friend Marci

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Gotta shake my head at the haters. Great character development and story telling at its best. Wish we saw you more frequently here, but I’ll take what you give me. Great tale! 5*

BillandKateBillandKateabout 2 years ago

Very entertaining 5 star story, which is what LW needed. Thanks for the fantasy.

TeggeTeggeabout 2 years ago

Thanks Nightwriter, loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ah, money ex-machina trope

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 years ago

The falling in love at the end seemed rushed. It was clear that this was going to be a RAAC story early on, which is not your normal story, but still, great job.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 2 years ago

This petered out to a wheezing, gasping finish. I lost track of the cliche' checklist, and you telegraphed the ending on page 3.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 2 years ago

I enjoyed it. Not one of your best but well written. The opening premise that Beth thought she could screw her way to Law Pardner and her hubby would be fine (or at least forgiving) with it is just too narcissistic to pass even the fiction/fantasy suspend reality test. Your writing got me to the end. I normally like your offerings this one was a bit off.

Cheers

SAGE

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 years ago

Rather well written, but for my tastes just a bit too "Tales-of-the-Totally-Predictable!"

Although perhaps that may well be just down to me, being such a grumpy old cynic, with a turbulent past!

Sorry if my views upset or annoy anyone, that is NOT my intention, I only ever intend to give an accurate & honest opinion of whatever I think, without fear or prejudice, rudeness or malice. There will always be a number of differing views & opinions, & any sentient writer will wish to take such in consideration.

Okay so on occasion, I still rush in with two left feet, lipping-off without first engaging my brain, a default defect that I am striving desperately to overcome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So why would Brandy, his sister, not know what Beth did? She blamed her brother for walking out. So no one called the sister to say why her brother was divorcing his wife? Makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

powersworder got it right. This guy is described as an extremely wealthy adonis bodied young man with a brain. No way on earth he is settling for the slut that broke his heart. He may screw her like the whore she is but not marry her or go all exclusive.

As for her - what if the guy after being cheated on now was going bald, had a beer gut from a drinking problem, and couldn't keep a job? Would she be back and claiming she is a one woman man?

MisterMordinMisterMordinabout 2 years ago

Might make a good Disney movie but wasn't great reading....try reading some divorce transcripts.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 2 years ago

It isn't often we get 6 pages of HDK, but when it happens, I read every page and loved every word. Thanks, HDK.

Buck1974Buck1974about 2 years ago
Superb

This story was fantastic I’m so glad you are still writing. I so missed you I’m glad to finally read proper stories than them god awful cuckold/sharing stories they are definitely garbage. But this story was fantastic can’t put it plainer than that just please don’t stop writing these fantastic stories can’t wait for your next story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So Beth got her head out of her ass and learned that sleeping her way to the top was a bad idea...great. This is another good HDK story that the RAAC people will love. Just to be picky, why did it take this super yacht two hours to get to Dan? Line Of Sight (LOS) on the ocean would depend on your height above the water. Unless you're using sails or oars you should be able to do better than 3 to 5 mph. Sorry, can't mess with an old USAF radio technician but you can tell his a good story that he will totally enjoy.

FYI: to get LOS add the height of A squared plus the height of B squared then get the squared root of the total.

So with a helm height of about 15 feet above the sea and the life raft 1 foot high we get a distance of 4 miles.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Love you stuff but, in this one you didn't do a very good job of explaining Jason's change of heart regarding Beth. The reconciliation seemed premature, with out much expression of affection leading up to the final scene. In any case, I always enjoy reading you stories. Thanks

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 2 years ago

Another well written tale from the mind of HDK. Thanks guy!

Five well deserved stars from the Low-country! cd

jakie1jakie1about 2 years ago

Thank You HDK, another excellent story, glad to hear more will be coming later!

lukeshortlukeshortabout 2 years ago

Good story. A little too much like a formula written story. 4*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7138 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

SIMILAR Stories