All Comments on 'From the Bottom to the Top Ch. 06-07'

by bullsparade

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful! Keep it going, you're doing great. Nicely erotic and naughty, the girls are dreams come true.

DaddydonthurtmeDaddydonthurtmeabout 2 years ago

Really enjoying this story. You earned a like, a follow and 5 stars on all entries so far. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Two months is to long. Where are the next chapters? You are just getting to the good part. We need to know what you are going to do to Ricky , you have another set of twin cousins to fuck, Vicki and her mom, the aunt, and of course, his mom. Then there is getting rid of Dad and uncle Chrissy.. By then he should own the football team. My only problem is that I don't think he should lone out Abbey. He should start domesticating her for more important things. He should also breed Alana too. Mom might be a good choice, but we really do not know enough about her. Great story line. Start having a proofreader, to clean up spelling, grammar and just plain errors. Good job. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really like the story but the idea of Abby being used by the team again may be where I stop reading.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 1 year ago
5☆s again

I read this story back in the spring and I just reread it all yesterday and this morning. I'm still hoping that you will continue with several more chapters soon. Also hoping that you found a proofreader (that's one of the few things that could make this story better). BTW, I have no problem with him loaning Abby out as long as she's willing and the guys understand who her master really is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will there be more? I love this series

myassisdraginmyassisdragin12 months ago

I agree with anonymous, we need more chapters for this great story...

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 month ago

[27.03.24]

Top Shelf!

Sadly, for whatever reason left incompleat...whatever the reason - whatever it is, I hope you are well.

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous