All Comments on 'Milking Your Man with E-stim'

by pro5live

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your videos on xhamster are the hottest.

cabradave2cabradave2almost 2 years ago

Thanks for this excellent, well written story, we have played around with e-stim but that was before we entered into FLR, it is only now that we realise how the two fit together, that is, my Mistress milking of me, her control of my balls an cum, using this excellent way to milk me and how it fits into her control over me.

We have loved your videos and some much would loike to know where we can purchase or download them and how to made the hollow penis plug.

Once again thanks for the great story.

dave and Mistress Lisa

pro5livepro5livealmost 2 years agoAuthor

We had the hollow penis plug custom made to our design. Then we added the e-stim connector by cutting the lead from a regular sticky pad electrode, stripping a short length of the insulation and attaching it to the penis plug with a small piece of heat shrink tube. You could do the same with any commercially available stainless steel penis plug. You just need to chose one that has a tight fitting bulge on the shaft so it wont slip out when you are "turned on".

cabradave2cabradave2almost 2 years ago

Dear Pro5live, thanks very much for your reply. We will research hollow penis plugs, my Mistress is so pleased I am working out how to do this for her. She can not wait to try a reproduce just a little of what you have shown i some of your videos.

dave

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@pro5live To what extent do you think he orgasms by this e-stim? Obviously semen comes out. Does he still feel horny and submissive, or with what reduction? Can he get/ stay hard immediately after, or how long is recoil versus a full orgasm? How does it compare to a manual milking, that's anal without penis contact? Thanks

pro5livepro5liveover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous The way he describes it seems to be a blurred line between pleasure and pain. It certainly sounds that way from the noises he makes when his sperm comes out. The sperm just pours out of his penis instead of the usual spurts so I guess you can say it's like the ultimate ruined orgasm. He ejaculates all his sperm, but the pleasure is overcome by the e-stim and his prostate is in spasm so he doesn't get the contractions of a normal orgasm. He produces more milk than a manual milking and he usually can't get erect after an e-stim session so I guess it empties him comletely. It's very easy to get him back into his penis cage after that!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

wow - thats awesome - rob

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent, I really wish I could find a girlfriend/ mistress who would chastise me in this way

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

just read again - it always turns me on. rob j

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Can you link the hollow rod you used and anal plug you used for the e-stim

pro5livepro5live4 months agoAuthor

Thanks. Enjoy!

cammyboy3562cammyboy356211 days ago

Not so much of a story,but a good guide for begginers, I've followed this couple of a certain porn site for a while and without doubt very erotic viewing,I've had the most amazing orgasms whilst watching and copying their methods.Im just figuring out how to fabricate the penis pump and electrode!

My gal has taken control of my electro pebble,but she isn't as good as the lady on the videos.....

Very niche,and very good,keep on posting those videos please,and thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous