All Comments on 'The Wedding'

by zeta515

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No wonder that there are no comments

It was so bad it isn't worth commenting on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
How many pieces?

Did Max cut her up into? And how long did he keep her alive? What? You thought there wouldn't be consequences for her actions? That conclusion is almost as bad as the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Here's an idea.

Max simply got tired of being abused and tortured and simply stood up and beat the crap out of the women. Why would he take the abuse for even a second? The firs time Miranda gets out of hand he planted his fist in her face. End of story. The problem with this drivel is that you assume he won't fight back. That violence isn't an option on his part. Why not? She wants him to sleep on her breasts? Why wouldn't he just take a big bite out of her breast, forcing her to call 911. When the ambulance and the police arrive, guess who's going to jail? End of wedding. She'll spend quite awhile in jail. Stupid story with no thought given to consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ha he ha

What the fuck is an organism? Did you mean orgasm?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ignore the other Comments

Hot fetish story, though maybe checking over for things like "organism" would have helped. Someone doesn't share your fetish they shouldn't waste their time and yours on a comment

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 4 years ago
The Three.

Miranda rightly so helped Rose to torture and humiliate her brother Max by putting him in that ball and string device so he was in constant pain,and getting him to drink lots of water to stimulate his torture even more,and Miranda got great pleasure doing this because she was sick of raising Max all these years,so she gladly helped Rose get Max so Miranda could have her life back,which I think she deserves and not have to take care of Max the rest of her life.

Now Rose honestly was the absolute perfect person to be with Max because with Miranda who conditioned Max for Rose was able to get Max to submit to Rose so she could enslave and train Max to be the perfect servant,both punishing and rewarding him when she pleased.But not that Rose is downright cruel by denying Max a chance to cum,she did it to get Max to give in to her completely,after that Rose could reward him again and let him cum so to appreciate it more.

It may seem this is a cruel and heartless story but I see nothing but dominance and submission,so thats alright in my opinion.

Tootight1Tootight1about 1 year ago

I liked the story because it was a little different from the run of the mill stuff. Is it me, or was Max a bit slow witted? I can understand a lot of the set up here, and the reasoning for it, but doesn't seem to fit what happened. Great story and looking forward to more from the author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous