All Comments on 'Bimbo Outbreak Pt. 19'

by Menoetes

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
RedHectorRedHectorover 1 year ago

Loving where you are going with it. I wonder if we will see a Sierra slave soon. 🤔

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the hottest story I look forward to every week.

Lmao the tag

KingofoneKingofoneover 1 year ago

Keep up the good work. Love reading this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really like this story, immensely. I love the strains you e developed and I'm eager to see the ending and what will happen to Tom's sisters. Plus I'd love to see some breeding to see how he keeps humanity going.

If you're planning a sequel I'd love to see a one shot of true, blue man who is immune to all strains and see how he survives this.

MenoetesMenoetesover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for all the kind words, Dearest Readers. The next chapter is in the editing phase and will go up this weekend (pending mod approval). This story has been a real blast to write and I am over the moon with the reception it has received. Stay tuned for more Bimbo silliness and happy reading!

lordvisciuslordvisciusover 1 year ago

Absolutely loved this can't wait for more hopefully There's a sexual battle of wills ahead

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Alright, assault on the evil fortress. And that queen bitch is just going crazy for Tom.

MenoetesMenoetesabout 1 month agoAuthor

Yeah, this was one of my favourite chapters. It was great fun to write. Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for commenting!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMenoetes@Menoetes
1244 Followers
Oh hi, I didn't see you there... Hailing from the Asphodel Meadows of Hades, Menoetes writes silly smutty stories to entertain and titillate. You'll find all manner of delectable themes in his sordid tales. These include mesmeric Mind Control, hot Harems, tantalizing Taboos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES