All Comments on 'The Runaway'

by nested456

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What happens when her belly gets big and 2 babies pop out? Too bad she couldn't meet a guy a little older than she is and get a new name- MOMMY, and loving wife...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chances are, you're pissy is unprotected, and you let him put love pee in you. It would be cool if you had a new name-MOMMY... Wonderful story!

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

First of your pieces I’ve read. Arguably too much packed into a short piece; almost like “bulleted” to us but ordered in time. So, characters more like caricatures and storyline not real/too melodramatic including closing sex with friend’s father. Not judging/moralizing, but sex scene inconsistent with picture you painted of Charlotte and family. Maybe something sinister there, but doubt it. Runaway theme has a lot of potential, but quite a way to go at this point.

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

First of your pieces I’ve read. The runaway theme has potential and hope you develop the MC and storyline, but too much packed into a short piece; almost like “bulleted” to us but ordered in time. So, characters more like caricatures and storyline not real/too melodramatic including closing sex with friend’s father. Not judging/moralizing, but sex scene inconsistent with picture you painted of Charlotte and family. Maybe something sinister there, but doubt it. Hope you explore further with greater detail/development.

sexymeupsexymeupover 1 year ago

no foreplay except couple of kisses. nice way to thank your friends for their kindness of taking you in by fucking the father while mom and daugther go out shopping for party shit for her giving no thought to maybe wrecking the families happy home if they get caught and having unprotected sex and him cumming in her really is stupid maybe knocking her up. her dad told her not to come back, she can't even take care of herself much less having a baby to take care of. so her friend and her mom are going to be thrilled that he knocked her up when they find out. NOT!

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsover 1 year ago

Nested456, you write about some real fucked up shit!!! First the feedee (A term I never heard until I read your other more fucked up story) and now this sad and needy young girl, who finally breaks away from the violent predator, only to be seduced by the nice predator... Oh what a fucked up household that's gonna be...

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

What happens if her belly swells?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous