All Comments on 'Tales from the Natural Order Pt. 14'

by DerekGrant

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice wrtiting, about the theme, well, I agree to disagree with this... Divorce and everyone should look a loving partner. Susan, was the worst here.

zorrofinzorrofinabout 1 year ago

Great chapter 👍🏻👍🏻

lv2travel2lv2travel2about 1 year ago

I am certainly grateful for this final chapter that was well written and addressed the future lives of Susan and David. In no way would I attempt to psychoanalyze David but I will never be able to understand his willingness to allow his wife to replace him, His acceptance of his new sex life is not something I am capable of comprehending. Earlier we learned that all men in Susan's family were cuckolds but nothing indicated they were fulfilled as husbands. Susan said David is her "rock" but does she love him? For now, David suggests his life is as it should be so I accept his beliefs. Regardless, to the author, this was a very interesting and enjoyable story that had me returning daily to these pages seeking answers to my questions. Clearly, a well written and enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, that was bad.

zorrofinzorrofinabout 1 year ago

One of the best stories here. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is why the British Empire is a thing of the distant past. All their actual men died in combat, in prior centuries, leaving nothing but these pathetic wimps behind for the snaggle-toothed skanks in the UK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As usual, a very well written chapter. Disappointed that this has come to an end. I feel there are many spin offs possible here. Including the bidding ceremony, dynamics with Susan’s family who are already into the Natural Order as well as more of Claire and Marcus. Hope there will be more stores to come and perhaps some are already being written. Do keep us posted.

YoloSwagginsYoloSwagginsabout 1 year ago

Awesone story, though I would like to know how their children will be raised for being a pert of natural order, both son and daughter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would never put my children through something like this. If my wife wanted this more than me she can leave me and the kids. If she had ever loved David she should have told him when she first meet him.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A wonderful series,clearly written by a man with a deep understanding of what being a submissive cuckold entails.

With Susan and Raoul so devoted to each other,but with no intention of rejecting or divorcing David,the cuckold was free to enjoy his "training" and loving every moment of it.

With so many interesting characters and relationships established,I hope the author will consider writing more about their adventures.

Will Clive and David meet and form a mutually satisfying relationship?

Will Jenni and Tom follow the path of their parents?

Will David relish caring for Susan's babies?

Hopefully so much more to look forward to,reading about these happy and fulfilled people.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another dickless loser wimp story and his children also maybe become a loser wimp or pimp. He should be cut his dick thrown into sea. Better he wear a ladies shoes and dress and his parents going to be proud.

Bham487Bham4879 months ago

I don’t understand why she would even have the cucks children?

Prairieboy3gWMPrairieboy3gWM5 months ago

Pure fantasy! I have no predilection for or interest in the ‘lifestyle’ NOT FOR ME!

Anthony1965Anthony19655 months ago

I have read all of the previous chapters and I absolutely loved all of them. I have read many cuckold stories in the past and this story has to be one of the best ones I’ve read. It’s definitely in the top three. It’s very well written and very detailed and very erotic.

Pavel246246Pavel2462464 months ago

The only lucky thing is that no one has to live in such a world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDerekGrant@DerekGrant
281 Followers
For some years I have drawn on my own experiences of being cuckolded by my Wife with a variety of Black Men to write different stories and publications. Such stories were at one time being published on my Google Blogspot called Cuckold Connoisseur until 2020 when Google switc...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES