All Comments on 'Wife Gets Blacked For Husband Ch. 04'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
Anthony1965Anthony1965about 1 year ago

OMG!!! What a wonderful continuation to this story! I absolutely loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice. I can't wait to see what happens to Georges

switchguy23switchguy23about 1 year ago

More about George!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One more part please! We need to read about her positive preg test, their celebration, and the fucking she gets as her baby bump shows and grows.

lexbetlexbetabout 1 year ago

Great chapter!!! Well done... now i'm anxious 'bout whats next

WatpWatpabout 1 year ago

Brilliant chapter please don’t take so long before you continue this fantastic story

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

Personally, Charlotte should have let her worthless husband get slaughtered in prison. And keep her self respect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

nice story, but i guess there will be more chapters, it makes the story complete.

ImokwithitImokwithitabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed how she is being broken. Would love to read what happens next with both her and her husband.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

This was ridiculous. It’s one thing to jerk off knowing your wife is still your wife and using the other guy as a human dildo.

It’s another thing to lose her emotionally and physically. That isn’t a good hurt, that’s heartbreaking. That causes men to lash out, start a fight, fuck the consequences.

Because all he knows is that his wife appears to be in love with another man and that he is rejected by the woman he loves. Still think he would have an orgasm?

Now think of the future: think Izaak is going to be a good husband? A good father? How many half breeds has he left on his wake? How many single mothers has he left to raise his children? How many bastard half breeds are just a statistic? Single mother, no father. No role model. How’s that been working out for the black community so far? Has it produced well educated, successful future leaders? Has it created doctors, teachers, lawyers, politicians, business owners, or even skilled tradesmen? Or has it produced violence, systemic poverty, drug dealing, rapists and murderers?

So with all that, why would she get pregnant knowing that the father is going to abandon her and the child? And why would her husband even want to be with a woman who actually doesn’t love him, who tolerated him at best?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good chapter!

I think George’s fate should be linked to Charlottes choices bringing us back to the original premise that Charlottes role is to save George. Charlotte is given the chance to save George from Tyrone bbc but it will upset Issac and result in her being denied her bbc, how long will she last before being begged to be bred thus sacrificing George for her bbc addiction!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very hot how she is broken down and gives in.

blassieblassie12 months ago

I'd like to see Charlotte go to visit George but Izaac has cut her off for a week with the condition he'll only go back to fucking her if she brings her old bras, panties and dresses (Many of which George had given her) that Michelle actually saved to convince George to be a good sissy for Tyrone and to pose for a Prison Calendar to submit to Tyrone and secure his fate as sissy prison bitch Georgia!

Kay4blacksKay4blacks12 months ago

one of the best stories ive ever read wish she had gotten ganged but thats just a personal thing thank you Kay

oselisoselis12 months ago

Love it,

Kiss Linn from Sweden

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings7712 months ago

I Loved this Story. I can identify with Charlotte. I've had a Few Strong Black Mens like Izaak and the Man I with now.

I've been taken to SEX Parties where I was the ONLY white girl there. I gone in them rooms with the Dom I was with or one of the 2 Black Masters I belonged to.

Some DID Put there Baby IN me. I still feel Blessed now having my Kids with them like that.

Some times I was Fucked by my Black Dom or Master and then left there for any of the Other Mens to come in and Put there Cum IN my Mouth or added IN my Pussy.

I learned My First Black Daddy and Dom and Masters and Other Men liked when I talked like Charlotte and Begged them to Fuck me like there white little Slut and Whore for Black Cock. For them to Fuck me Black and Put there Black Baby IN me. It made alot of them Cum Quicker and Harder IN me even. :-) Thats when I would get mine even when I feeled them Cumming IN me. lol :-)

I cant wait to read another Chapter of Charlotte and see how Izaak opens her up to places I got even with a Black Dom or Master like Izaak.

SissyTaraSissyTara12 months ago

Absolutely great series. I love it. The author is one of my faves. This series had me soo hot identifying with Charlotte. George should discover the joy of BBC too!

motherlover76motherlover7612 months ago

I think it's time for Charlotte to bring her friends into the fold. Nothing hotter than more white girls getting converted to the BBC life.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well written Can't wait to see where this goes.

funcpl124funcpl12412 months ago

This was so incredibly hot and arousing, that I didn't want it to finish. That being said, I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter of this erotic story. I, like others who read and liked this story, want to say thanks for bringing this story to life so people have a chance to enjoy reading what you put to words.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

too many tatoos

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The next one she should say "I love You" too Izaac! And have them like, make love now instead of just fucking

WatpWatp11 months ago

Can’t wait for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'd like to see a Ch 5. Maybe he takes her more public,(strip club, Turns her simi-out, bachelor party). Piercings maybe navel, clit, nipples, labia. enough of them so they make noise as she walks. I don't think he can ink her enough. I'd push her finding out she's been breed long enough to make the time line work.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Have Charlotte bring her sexy Mother to visit her at home with Michelle stripping her conservative wear and pass them to Charlotte who will snip long sleeves off the dress as her bra is cut up and thrown in the garbage bag. Panties removed as her bushy pussy is shaven bare. Michelle introduces Mom to lesbian sex. Izzy comes home to give Mom the fucking of a lifetime!

mikedonalleymikedonalley10 months ago

Amazing on so many levels. You hit the nail on the head on this one. Absolutely fantastic. Manipulated into giving up his wife just to become a bitch anyways! Can we see an additional series showing him being a puta trick turner while his wife births black babies?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I wonder if George becomes Georgia by the end of the story?

briantcalbriantcal9 months ago

My wife and loved your series so much we had to stop a least a half a dozen times to release our tension. Thank you from both of of us very hot ! Please do a chapter five and more !

WatpWatp9 months ago

Can’t wait for chapter 5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great. I hope there will be much more come and come and come.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

More tattoos and piercings. Keep her on the edge of cumming all the time. Isaak has convinced Charlotte that he owns her but that she also is a whore for any black cock. He should take her to a party and have her fucked senseless in all her holes by multiple black cocks. Isaak should pimp her out and have her earn her keep until she is too big with his baby. I look forward to George, who is a worthless thief with a tiny dick, becoming Tyrone’s bitch,. Love this story. Wonderful writing.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

It is possible that Izaak will demand that Charlotte stay married to George, who has now been completely transformed into a bitch for black cock in his throat and ass. Charlotte, of course, is Izaak’s sex slave, pregnant with his child. He owns her and will pimp her out to fuck other black men. He may pimp both husband and wife out to parties of black men. They will both come to embrace their new life, earning enough from their share of their whoring proceeds to afford an apartment and buy necessaries for themselves and their black baby. George may find a straight job, even with his prison record.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Absolutely needs more! Great series!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

34 comments surly deserves a sequel

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle8 months ago

Ohh god. I couldn't stop reading. Wanting to be in her place. You need to finish her journey, so we can see how you want it to go. I love your stories

WatpWatp7 months ago

Any chance of an update?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I hope you keep up with more of this story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love to here more

WatpWatp6 months ago

Please finish this story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

PLEASE FINISH ALREADY!!!!

Jekyll1439Jekyll14395 months ago

Really looking forward to the sequel for this story!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Keep the story going.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Keep the story going.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What are Issac and Charlotte doing for Xmas?

WatpWatp4 months ago

Any update?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

New year new chapter🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

George needs to hook up with an Aryan gang. That'll get Tyrone to back off. Especially after a few boys on hogs pay Izaak a visit and put him in the hospital or morgue. Then Charlotte can be given the choice to get the tats removed or join her boyfriend, or maybe just option 2 since she's damaged goods.

MichaelstarrMichaelstarr3 months ago

Hoping for me of this one

Abhinavqqe3Abhinavqqe33 months ago

please add a 10guys black gangbang with piss drinking and more kinky stuff you know what I mean and make her drink it all in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

more please!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

YO ARE YOU EVER GOING TO FINISH THIS????!!!

TwistedMancTwistedManc3 months agoAuthor

Hi everyone, sorry for the delay but I have started to write the next chapter of this story. Hopefully I should finish writing it next week and then send it off the be edited

PiusPaulPiusPaul3 months ago

Wonderful story! I love it. Nice to see her getting totally hooked on big, black cocks. No innocent housewife anymore. I suppose she will be whoring for Izaak soon? So happy to see that you are working on next chapter.

MrWilburMrWilbur3 months ago

Love your writing! Look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Any update on the next chapter

WatpWatpabout 2 months ago

Waiting for the next chapter can’t wait it has been far too long

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

BRO.....ITS ABOUT TO BE A YEAR!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
4323 Followers
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES