All Comments on 'The Day Hell Froze Over'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 277 Comments
DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith9 months ago

Nice one!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy9 months ago

I guess it's better than sliding down to the fiery pit!

5

SplitGeode66SplitGeode669 months ago

A nice reversal of cheatinh stories. 5 stars.

SwordWielderSwordWielder9 months ago

Very nice. This woman's picture is in the dictionary next to the word narcissist. I seriously doubt she will ever change for the better. I think Karma needs to visit her - several times - for some intense life therapy, or an express trip to Hell (not Idaho this time)!

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comics9 months ago

Dang, now I'm stuck wondering about the ex's relationship with her mother and this child too. Evil!

readeralreaderal9 months ago

One of the best lw stories I've read. Thank you.

She was so self absorbed that she didn't know his adopted daughter? (if my guess of who his wife is correct.)

BruceWoBruceWo9 months ago

Having had a cheating wife, I only wish that this had been my story

Bebop3Bebop39 months ago

Excellent story, sir.

tjb50caltjb50cal9 months ago

ROTFLMAO HELL YEH , awesome version of Revenge is a dish best served Cold...

TajfaTajfa9 months ago

Absolute magic. 5 stars

MainboyMainboy9 months ago

Brilliant. Damn, this is a stunning piece of work.

cliqueggecliquegge9 months ago

Absolutely great - loved it

afanoffanlitafanoffanlit9 months ago

That was absolutely awesome. Thank you.

ibuguseribuguser9 months ago

Superb indeed. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

myky40myky409 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐... Sublime.

demanderdemander9 months ago

Wonder why he married her in the first place. D

HarddaysknightHarddaysknight9 months ago

Always enjoy a new story by Q!

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanm9 months ago

One of the best authors on lit writing yet another classic. I love Let Go. One of my very favorite stories.

MightyheartMightyheart9 months ago

5/5

The best of this series.

Original and incisive.

numbnutz49numbnutz499 months ago

Classic and awesome. It deserves a place in the Hall of Fame

DazzyDDazzyD9 months ago

Sublime and pristine!

Robby_DRobby_D9 months ago

It seems that everyone just seems to want to praise you and your stories. Well, who am I to stand up to such a group of fanatics? Guess I'll just have to give you 5 stars and add this story to my favorites. Oh well, life goes on.

BigfundrewBigfundrew9 months ago

Well done. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

danbo56danbo569 months ago

Absolutely love this story would give it ten stars if they were there to give. there could be a lot more in this story from mother in law and father in law even the step daughter or even her husband to be 5+stars for me

hindsight2020hindsight20209 months ago

5*.

Nice, clean, neat and perfectly balanced.

This is a must read for other writers.

RePhilRePhil9 months ago

This isn’t a JPB story i hope? it really could do with a second chapter please.

dgfergiedgfergie9 months ago

I have read many of your stories that were written quite well. This one just didn't read well for me. I have been reading on LIT for years and have pretty much run out of really good LW and Romance stories. New ones with a good story line and good writing were becoming hard to find so I have been re-reading many of the good ones.

This story just wasn't up to the quality of your previous works like 500 Annies, A Comfortable Pair Shoes, A Summer by The Lake and one of your best An Unexpected Reaction that I have read at least 3 times.

Perhaps because it was told by the woman instead of the man or maybe not. But the story just did not flow smoothly as your others have. Thanks for writing it but it was a bit disappointing.

JimDiamondJimDiamond9 months ago

I gave this a 5 as the first chapter of a really good story. What would be great is if the daughter is actually her daughter that her father had her give up for adoption or some other machination that her mother pulled. I look forward to the next chapter and the hook has been set; I will now have to check often to see if that chapter has been posted... :-)

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

cold, and harsh. Loved it

Hooked1957Hooked19579 months ago

Another great story. Clean, short and to the point.

mike2710mike27109 months ago

Excellent

Mike from Texas

mainer42mainer429 months ago

love the way you tell a story and nice flip on the context. Loved it

AngusMAngusM9 months ago

Excellent story So how are the mighty fallen

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed9 months ago

Best of the Liar bunch so far with only one left to read. Obviously the ex wife is a female daddy clone, while mom saw the facts for what they were. Ex wife had no clue that her mother was a sharp lady and not just Daddy eye candy. This needs another chapter or more.

Ravey19Ravey199 months ago

Another good story but do short I think it missed out some of the dialogue and an satisfactory conclusion. Too much left unanswered. Perhaps extend it to a series. Still 5⛤ from me.

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi41049 months ago

Ha! Great story, loved the ending.

Dlh143Dlh1439 months ago

5+ stars for for usual unparalleled writing qualities! Most excellent!

laptopwriterlaptopwriter9 months ago

The entire story was great and very well written like we expect coming from such a great writer but that tagline at the end was one of the best of any LW stories. 5 big ones!

j15555j155559 months ago

Not bad, for the most part, but I thought it was too rushed. There were a lot of details left out and the ending was too abrupt.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief9 months ago

Inquiring minds want to know and don't want to wait until hell freezes over, lol. Talk about taking a 180 degree twist, didn't see it coming. Good story.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc9 months ago

The "stepdaughter" has a role in this that I can't quite get my head around, the pieces just won't fall into place. Her mom gave the stepdaughter the horse, so there was a relationship for some reason. it seems like there's a page of missing story in there somewhere, forever lost in Q's universe - LOL! 4.8*

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle9 months ago

5 stars.

This was…sad. A woman who used sex as a tool hurt the one man who loved her for her. Everyone else just saw the outer layer, her looks, and those will fail.

Maybe she can change. Maybe. God knows she needs to.

KiwihunterKiwihunter9 months ago

Bloody good show.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent

'Nuff said

Five for you

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So what? You have exposed an ex-wife for having been a cheat and a fraud. But when you have money what difference does it make? Once a whore always a whore.

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuture9 months ago

Well firstly welcome back ghml1. This site has missed having decent writers, and like many stories you have written over the time you have entered onto this site this was yet another good one, I agree with most and imply a sequel is needed at least to clear the air on the aspects his ex will never find out, until Satan comes to collect her body and soul.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Old school LW author do it better

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

you're surely one of the best.

KaeyoKaeyo9 months ago

That was really really good. Loved the way he slowly peeled the lies away.

Now I find myself wanting a companion piece from Shane’s POV, and the relationship between him, his new (improved) family, and Grandma Laurel. That would be entertaining, to say the least.

But we all know the old saw about wishing in one hand and shitting in the other and see which fills up first. Lol

SPARTAN047SPARTAN0479 months ago

AMAZING story! Thanks for writing it! Good job, and that quote is true — every man has his limits, no matter what an awful harridan and harpy of a wife he has. He'll put up with it for years. Maybe ten, maybe twenty, until one day he finds that he's human too and he says, 'Enough.'

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu9 months ago

Very good.

I enjoyed it throughly.

But I do feel it needs more.

Great job @qhml1.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I really like the delicate approach to the story. It frees the imagination.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I guess. I juat don't understand why he would go through all that trouble for a slut.. I don't think she was ever faithful to anyone.. not even her damn self.. 😒.. I know he promised her mother he would help the slut with an intervention.. my question is why?. She was a slut way before they met and married sound like. A slut can't change her spots. Especially an entitled slut who thinks she's dominant... the fact she herself was having an affair but had the nerve to file for a divorce was laughable. She's a hypocritical slut also it seem. Couldn't he have gotten more money out of her by turning that same prenup on her? Why did he even marry her?.. nothing about her says "wife material". I gave it 5 stars cause I love your writing and you're one of my favorite writers on her.. as far as the story went... ehhh

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great. Needs a follow up with Hell Norway freezing over.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Q is a rock star. Love this tale, just enough left to your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A masterclass in writing as always.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story, I love the ending. Creative way to burn a bitch.

Only flaw is the city of Hell being in Idaho. That far north it seem like their winters would normally have high temperatures that were below freezing and the city get snowed over so both of them would only have to wait a year or two for a confrontation.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Geez…can’t this fucked up author write anything decent?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Terrific!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Any chance of continuing the story? It's a great start, but it felt more like an appetizer than the main course. I think people that have read it would really enjoy it. I think this one might rival February Sucks in terms of readers feedback and interest in wanting to know more.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sad tale, but pretty well told. Four stars.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent story. The story line, the characters, and the dialogue are all first class. Just as I have come to expect from you. Thank you very much for this contribution. I hope that you will be writing many more. *****

amygdalaamygdala9 months ago

"It means, honey, that you need to wait until hell freezes over again." Damm bars

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I crave a L/W story that is unique. Bulls Eye. So good. Thanks for sharing. BTRH…

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Classic qhml1. Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Who is Eric? From the narrative about her daddy buying his company against his advice, it seemed to be her ex. But now it is Shawn. -1*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'm going down the list of "LIE STORIES". One really sucked, the others just so so. This one not any better. Hoping the last one is at least decent.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well done. Though this begs for an extended version or a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well Done. This sucker grabbed my interest in the first paragraph and held it to the end. Not sure if there needs to be a sequel but it would be interesting to see if Jasmine finds the way to remove her swollen head from her overbearing tight ass. This will be one of my stories to remember and emulate it I ever get that wild hair itching.

Harryin VAHarryin VA9 months ago

Outstanding and just enough mystery at the end to make it interesting.

CaptainbklCaptainbkl9 months ago

Fantastic story. Thank you

Lowrider2020Lowrider20209 months ago

Pleeeease complete this fine work.

Bluehorse64Bluehorse649 months ago

Very well crafted. Every salient point covered in only 2 pages. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy your longer pieces, but sometimes less is more. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Now! That IS a story! Brilliant!

Robinhod

nixroxnixrox9 months ago

5 stars - I like this story.

I also like the comments Jim Diamond left and I too would like to see a second chapter.

The young girl was a compelling addition and too much was left unsaid.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Clever and well told.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I enjoyed the story, but when I checked the internet, no reference to Hell, Idaho, only Hells Canyon and it's national park. There is, however, a Hell, Michigan, about 20 miles northwest of Ann Arbor (There is also a Paradise, Michigan several hundred miles farther north in the Upper Peninsula).

Hell, Michigan does freeze over every winter and can get some substantial snow storms.

Keep up the good work.

Huedogg2Huedogg29 months ago

wow, the dad's business whore

Sumnut96Sumnut969 months ago

An excellent tale. Give the stuck up bitch what she deserves. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

They say, never trust a smiling cat, but..

Watch out for the crossbread dog, he'll have your guts for garters when cornered.

A great one qhml1, indeed!

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnored9 months ago

I few minor glitches couldn't mar a very good story idea. 'Hear' vs. 'Heard', or 'yourself indulgent' vs. 'your self-indulgent', and the like. I would like to know more, then again, leaving some aspects unspoken lets us fill in the blanks for ourselves, too.

KirkelKirkel9 months ago

No one will ever know…

That’s the beginning of the end!

Write a song

linnearlinnear9 months ago

Great story but I do wanted answers.

TnicollTnicoll9 months ago

Ok, that was just too perfect! 5*

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar9 months ago

Nicely told story.

tonyneatotonyneato9 months ago

Perfect Q ! This BTB really surprised the bitch. What a Tramp !! 5 Stars

timrivtimriv9 months ago

Want more, this is starting to get good. 😎

Omart57Omart579 months ago

Well done, Q! Thanks, for writing your stories. They keep an old guy from chasing cars, Lol!

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfire9 months ago

Hi, q, enjoyable story with a good twist, with Miss High and Mighty learning that she's not perfect and being reminded that relationships are two-way streets. Thanks for participating in Randi's event, too.

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf819 months ago

Brilliant as always.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawk9 months ago

Can’t do anything for that woman except maybe buying her a glass navel so she can see while her head is so far up her ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
8999 Followers
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...