All Comments on 'Beach House Weekend with My Sisters'

by 8letters

Sort by:
  • 162 Comments
twistedjoe37twistedjoe378 months ago

Fantastic story. Well written, great characters, and a lot of hot sex.

RamazaRamaza8 months ago

A really fun, but also annoying story, but i liked it a lot, well written with a happy ending so far.

babaloo92babaloo928 months ago

Great story. Actually had a plot! Really enjoyed it. Thanks.

Lions86Lions868 months ago

im not very far into this story yet but the mom seems like a cunt and treats her son like a second class citizen. honestly id tell them all to kick rocks and leave them stranded as i drove back home

Rosc0tuskerRosc0tusker8 months ago

I had to give up after 3 or 4 pages. I find the subservient nature of the relationship with his parents and sisters incredibly annoying! Yes sir, no sir, three bags full sir!

Maybe I’ll return to it when I’m feeling a lot more chill.

CarbonRodCarbonRod8 months ago

I've missed your stories. This has great dialogue and "flow" of the relationships feels so natural.

inno0cent_bystanderinno0cent_bystander8 months ago

Can't get past the "You're going" first scene. He's 21, not 12. It's also not a given that someone will want to swap shifts, that's very much purely a request.

Nothing about this is endearing.

laughdruidlaughdruid8 months ago

I enjoyed the story lime, it was well written. His constant dwelling on which sister was which drove up the wall.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

the final two chapters where he was talking to tracie were good the rest was meh. too much feminist bs and trying to dom the male protagonist

KeithW66KeithW668 months ago

Yet another great story, I enjoyed the length and the message. I did understand where the sister where coming from, but likewise I could see Craig getting hurt as he wanted to make a connection with his sisters, Maybe not at first, but when he understood what this time together meant to his siblings, he took one for the team. But in the end it was good to see that a more permanent solution was found between Craig and Tracie, and hopefully with time the other two sisters will be happy with that.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You're right it does have a plot if the main character (son/brother) is 12 and not 21. It has great dialogue and flow????? Uh huh.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I would have preferred if the dating Traci part was longer and the other shorter. Too much emotionless sex.

LodrikLodrik8 months ago

I abolutely love the story and miss a lot of your work. This is not a quicky but a engaging story with fleshed out characters (novella level). To nitpick about the parents misses the point that this isnt about them. I am really happy that 8letters is back and look forward to his next entry!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved the story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very hot story. It just kinda sucks that we dont get a revealed version of the sex.

I honestly have to read it 5 times to remember who he fucked.

woodwardwoodward8 months ago

Hot. Well done.

GingerCat1GingerCat18 months ago

This story was amazing. All the characters were likeable (something that is surprisingly rare on literotica) and the scenario was unique but also believable.

I have always loved reading your stories but this is your best yet.

ceedeehceedeeh8 months ago

I enjoyed every word! Great story! Well written! Thank you!

pcman1950pcman19508 months ago

Great to see your name and stories come up again on my Latest Activity page. Lots of machinations in the whodunit plot, but lovely to see Tracie & Craig lock it up.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great Story, enjoyed the plot

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent story

d1rty0ldMan74d1rty0ldMan748 months ago

Loved the story. Felt bad for the guy, though. Someone said it pretty well, the mother was a grade a cunt. The father wasn't much better. But that kind of reaction to characters says that they're well written.

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

Love it, thanks! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hoping there's a part2 and it doesn't go down the major drama route! Enjoyed nook 1 greatly!

FrozenTreatsFrozenTreats8 months ago

The fact that the protagonist had almost zero agency in this story detracted quite a bit from the “hotness quotient” for me.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another very entertaining story from one of my favorite authors and I am very happy to see him back. I have to shake my head when I read some of these comments. First, remember this is an "amateur" site for those that have talent and time to share their efforts with us. I have been reading these stories for over 20 years. After reading thousands of stories by hundreds of authors I have concluded that some are very good and some are very bad. However, if I choose to read a story I hope to be entertained and enjoy the efforts of the contributor. If the author is good to excellent I will follow them and look foreword to new stories. If not so good or downright bad I will choose not to read any more from that author. Bottom line is this is a free site. I don't pay to read the stories and the author is not paid to submit the story. As for comments I feel that if you notice errors in things like timeline, switching names, or other mistakes most people like to know about them. How you deliver that message is a different issue.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

wow absolutely love the story it added mystery and passion and secrecy to a wonderful anticipation.. Always wondered when Mom was going to get involved.. Thanks for the Story

KerrionKerrion8 months ago

Excellent story! 5/5!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Enjoyed it very much. Not sure why it had some negative reviews. Not a big fan of family love stories, I prefer family lust stories, but that's just a preference. Nothing at all wrong with it. In fact I agree with those who'd like more. And we could peek behind the scenes and find out the sisters comforted each other by eating pussy. Any rate, 5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I was with Rosco, thinking "Unload the van, tell them you're going out for snacks and then ghost them till it was time to take them home. Then ghost the parents too."

Glad I hung in there with it.

BTW, several major corps. have ditched their DEI staff and more are doing so everyday. Turns out diversity for diversity's sake isn't profitable. Who'da thunk it?

Well done overall. You're good enough that I think some if not all of the femdom stuff was on purpose to rile up the reader just a bit. If so, kudos to you.

Either way, glad you're back and look forward to more.

☆☆☆☆☆

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved the story. I'm not sure if I got confused, but did the reunion for the second "retreat" happen during Thanks Giving or Christmas?

Either way, this was a great read and I finished it even after I got off after about 80%.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I just can't wait for the rest of the story. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is a very well written story which have several dimensions beyond (normally quite boring) pure body action only. The sexual aspect of the plot doesn't appear very realistic, but the characters and the dynamics of their interactions and dialogs are very believable. The story telling all in all is very good -- I really felt as part of this family and empathy with them. Most important in this site: Highly arousing.

A clear 5* - actually one of the best in this category.

Congratulations and thanks! Really need to look into your other stories.

(@Inn0cent_bystander and @Rosc0tusker: He's 21, yes, but he is still the little brother both to himself and his sisters - that structure will never change. But you should have read further to experience how relations develop further.)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved your story, almost wish it went on longer!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'm sure most readers will love this story. The sex scenes were quite good, for a change. It was the rest of the story that I didn't care for so much.

FYI, I also would've cut off ties with a daughter who came out as gay. The dad in the story only had a problem with her. The only reason he divorced his first wife was because she and the other daughter supported the gay one and he didn't. That's his right. It's also mine. LGBTQ is just wrong.

Also, Craig should've ended up with all three sisters. That would've made the story so much better. At least you didn't get the mother involved.

Lastly, your overuse of "My sister", especially at the beginning of a sentence, was really annoying. 3*

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really enjoyed the story! Actually, I kept expecting one of the visitors to have an ass that "wasn't as fine".

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very different story, narrating sex but in a philosophic manner. I enjoyed the chapters from the first to the last. you got talent Mr, writer. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oh fucking WOW! I loved the characters and the story. One really great thing was that there was no shame/humiliation/etc. Only love. That is what made it beautiful. Please write more. Thanks.

DevilbobyDevilboby8 months ago

I was also critical of mum and dad for their attitude to keeping male and female kids apart , did a lot for his sense of inclusion in the family I was brought with a fair number of sisters , who at various times were friendly or downright annoying, but this is fiction the family dynamic is in the hands of the author rather than parents or God. The fact that I am commenting on character attitudes is an illustration of how good those characters are making for an enjoyable story. This is the first story I have read of yours for some time and it wasn't wasted. Five stars thanks.

DevilbobyDevilboby8 months ago

Sorry, another point it was great that Craig and Tracie got together she being the least bossy of the sisters also the younger one of the three, although still older than Craig, but that shouldn't make any difference, and the one with the more petite figure, my own preference.

mrdata9770mrdata97708 months ago

(8/22/2023) Yes, this was different. A sexy who done it, or rather who gave it. It was a bit complex and I must admit I had a bit of trouble following in the beginning. But that was because I hadn’t taken my Adderall. I’m glad that this fantasy stayed with the siblings. I also liked that Craig ended up with one of the ladies as a steady that was okay with sharing him with her sisters. Ending up with all three at the end of the weekend would have been boring, IMO. Now the couple will need to try to keep their relationship a secret in plain sight. I would love to read how they keep their secret and eventually come out with their relationship. And what about the rest of the women? Oh, the possibilities. I didn’t see the dad as an evil character. I saw him as an old man set in his ways and yes, intolerant, but not evil. I’m not into the LGBTQ alphabet-soup tyranny of the minority and I will stick with the pronouns that I was taught to use properly in grammar school thank you very much. But I don’t believe that this story had anything to do with the alphabet soup as the anon had expressed. This was an easy five stars for me. Welcome back.

Frankie1952Frankie19528 months ago

Hot hot hot story and so loved all of it. More please. Love to know how this pans out for the two of them over time. especially as Tracie indicated them living together. Perhaps they will even make a baby. Well done.

AsgarthAsgarth8 months ago

This was an easy read. You made the story flow and kept me guessing who was with who from night to . I have added you to my favorite authers

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You need to write more of these, chapter 2 should be coming

TheJoker33TheJoker338 months ago

Great story. It would be awesome to have another story telling us about how things ended up with everyone... especially with Craig and Tracie.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nicely done, thank you. I kept expecting the mom to be involved at the beach house, as that's how stories like this usually go. So, thanks for not following that formula, or having him with all of them at the same time.

G5902G59028 months ago

This is a great story and it is well written. Things that I really enjoy in a story are the buildup, suspense, and in this story the mystery is fantastic. Thank you for sharing such an incredible story! I hope to see more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another chapter please

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

☆☆☆☆☆

magus72magus728 months ago

Another awesome story!!

bustmypunyballsbustmypunyballs8 months ago

Loved the story. Would appreciate a part 2 of this story where the two actually have children and then need to explain to parents and sisters how they became a couple. Only to find out their parents were brother and sister and that's why the parents tried to keep the son away from the girls.

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic8 months ago

Sorry, but it didn't work well for me. 3*.

kdrenon84kdrenon848 months ago

Good build up for the story and closing. I always enjoy reading your stories.

dropshot67dropshot678 months ago

5 stars. I truly enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That was a fun story. Very exciting.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Couldnt get past the first page.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

+1 for "bustmypunyballs" suggestion. Your very enjoyable story cries for a sequel.

DwarfLord50DwarfLord508 months ago

Excellent job! I thought it was a very clever spin on the whole brother/sister story line. Not knowing who was who was a lot of fun. Well done.

AureliusEightAureliusEight8 months ago

Quite possibly the best story I've read on Literotica. Well done in every aspect.

Valekjames83Valekjames838 months ago

Great story, had me reading from start to finish, loved the character development and the story as a whole. Would love to see another chapter for sure, please continue this journey.

Calulu482Calulu4828 months ago

Soo incredibly boring. You’ve made hot incest boring.

Herr_roaldHerr_roald8 months ago

Really loves reading this story, 5🌠

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo8 months ago
Pure love

Great including "Zipless Fuck". Fear of Flying and Erica Bong were the talk of my coming of age. Mom set the tone with her daughters by introducing them to the concept and thoroughly exploring true meaning.

Life brought sisters together during a lonely/horny period of their lives. A younger fit brother is a safe and fun taboo conquest.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This was an amazing read. Can not wait to see more of your work.

Mikeforge7101959Mikeforge71019598 months ago

I loved the story. The sex was hot. And I liked the way he learned about his sisters as people, with problems and feelings. Keep writing. BYW this is the first time I am commenting on a story.

Lit4FunLit4Fun8 months ago

This was a great story. The way that the story was told and the erotic aspect of wordless intimacy was superb. I was less interested in the incest aspect. In my view, the fact that they were siblings was a way to advance the story by having them all be together.

Marvin2017Marvin20178 months ago

Good going, 8!

.

5⭐️

Mr_coaterMr_coater8 months ago

Great story please keep posting them here!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really good story, with a fun, intriguing flow. The women were individuals, and they were able to share well, which is a plus. This bit is quite sexy also, a must for my reading pleasure. Really nice descriptions of the sisters without using actual measurements, I appreciate a deft hand in this matter.

I felt it was a bit quick on the "I love you" trigger, especially since he was not supposed to know who was who.

So, that's like 3/100ths off? 4.97?

Five for you.

Whiter59Whiter598 months ago

It’s great to see you back on the site. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

NabzapokovNabzapokov8 months ago

I am terrible about finishing the story in my head before I get there reading. In my head as he was outlining who was who and who did what to Olivia I was expecting her to drop, " But on the fourth night, only one of us visited you. Who was the second? On my God, do you think mom . . ."

5 stars, thanks.

RicubRicub8 months ago

Excellent story a really good read .Glad your back on Literotica please keep on writing.

OddGuy35OddGuy358 months ago

oh i enjoy this a lot. i hope there will be more. maybe not as long tho. maybe the mother can join in. not sure how you would work her in tho.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

End more stories fromthe50 and 60s

8letters8letters8 months agoAuthor

Thanks for all the comments!

allyliterallyallyliterally8 months ago

You just got I to my favourite authors' list. Nice story, good suspense, good flow. I hope you continue to write more.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This was kind of a tedious read. I guess maybe all the secret sex in the dark just made it kind of boring in my opinion. 3/5 for me.

ahgrajahgraj8 months ago

Need part two of this great story

seekermeseekerme8 months ago

Loved it.

Happy to see you back and hope to read more stories in the future.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The incest category is not one i spend much time reading. For some reason I started this one and my interest was quickly piqued by the uniqueness of it. Again I don't read much of 'Incest' but the blackout added a twist that was quite enjoyable.

Sadly then you had to go and ruin in by developing a love interest with Tracie. Oh Well...

qbs

smooth_Ballssmooth_Balls8 months ago

anonymous sex among siblings? - interesting concept and I very much enjoyed the slow build, the protagonists initial reluctance to go with the girls as their driver and protector. and then the surprise at night. And his being sensitive enough to play by the rules his sisters set up, 'do just what I want you to do to me'.

What surprised me was how mom was kept in the dark - with all their bonding and closeness that did not very plausible to me. A mom would feel the energy and sexual undercurrent and not sleep sound through 3 nights of sex six feet from her pillow.

Then came Thanksgiving which was like a sequel to the beach resort part and somehow the story lost much of it's attraction. Instead of 'not knowing if something may happen' it was now a planned setup, sound check and all included.

Why they would buy a Xmas tree in November? Idk, leftover from editing probably.

And unfortunately this was not the last part but was followed by 'Cuddling Tracy'. The author cannot or doesn't want to keep the tension of having sexy encounters and not start a relationship. No, the secrets get disclosed, the magic puffs away and the story get's conventional. Moving together...

For me the end was a disappointment.

Still gave 5 stars as I usually do when I read a story to the end and was moved by it -

and I'm glad the author has decided to return to L. and post new stories again.

AmbivalenceAmbivalence8 months ago

Not how I saw this one ending but I liked it.

I was thinking mom would sneak in on the fourth night or that the Thanksgiving night would be her.

I actually prefer it this way.

BakaoaruBakaoaru8 months ago

Almost lost me at zipless sex, still finished it an found it to be an enjoyable read

shadrachtshadracht8 months ago

This was so lovely. I was frustrated at the beginning with the isolation of Craig, but later it turned into such a loving story. A++ So glad to have you back.

3forsexanytime3forsexanytime8 months ago

Love this story!! Would be great to see another chapter of it.

202GE202GE8 months ago

The mom is a self-centered and callous individual just expecting the son to drive them and be their escort. Also, telling him to wear that T-shirt about girls retreat. That person, while not unique, is quite a piece of work.

Sohioslim78Sohioslim788 months ago

Great story needs another chapter

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I like the extended character development. this is really fun and makes the sex better to read about.

WargamerWargamer8 months ago

What an absolutely marvellous story, l just loved it. You paced it brilliantly and gave your readers exactly what they wanted.

Over the years l’ve had the pleasure of enjoying many of your works, this story is one of your best in my humble opinion.

Someday l hope you will revisit the four siblings and enlarge on their wonderful story. Ideally it should continue into the coming Christmas weekend and continue into the coming year. With the story completing with the other sisters find out.

Scores 5/5

FnarfFnarf8 months ago

Very well written!

SabatakiSabataki8 months ago

One of my favorites on here. Great ending!

CristoforoColomboCristoforoColombo8 months ago

For the first couple of pages, I wasn’t sure the story was strong enough and interesting enough for me to read it all. But it steadily got better and better and better, ending on a very satisfying higher high than I could ever have imagined. The true to life family dynamics, the growth of real love and kindness, the sense of fun and the underlying passion all contributed to a really great and enjoyable read, which has kept me away from the things I should have been doing! I also appreciate the introduction to Fear of Flying.

Improbable though certain aspects of the story may be, there’s a huge amount of understanding about human nature in here which rings true, and which helps me to understand how and why people can have different needs and behave in very different, even contradictory, ways at different times, and that’s valuable insight which could help to avoid unnecessary conflict in a wide range of areas and ways. Very well done, greatly appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story and great premise. I’d love a continuation of the series. But if not, I’ll be eagerly looking forward to more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really enjoyed the story. Great story-line and quite believable, Definitely 5 stars. Would love to see more episodes of it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The beginning of the story was a little hard to get into since the sisters and mother were so mean for seemingly no reason. However, once the nighttime visits started it got way better. I loved the mystery of it combined with the little hints sprinkled in, the main character doesn't spell anything out too obviously until the very end which I really appreciated. All in all, 5/5.

Eagle51353Eagle513538 months ago

I thought this was a very good story and it's one of my favorites. I thought it was well written. Keep up the good work 👏

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I agree with some of the others that the start of this story was a little disinteresting however, reading a lot of your previous stories I stuck it out and sure glad I did. You brought a whole new concept I haven't encountered before and really sucked me into the story with a great build up and great character development for the 4 siblings.

It's one of the best stories I've read and would love to read a second part picking up at Christmas and into the new year dating Tracie leading to the next girls retreat. I look forward to more stories from you now that you're posting again, welcome back!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

💕💕💕💕💕

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user8letters@8letters
6594 Followers
I'm looking for beta-readers. The story I'm currently working on could end a number of ways, I'm not certain which way is the best way, so I'd like to get thoughts from as many people as possible. The extended author notes for "My Cookie-Baking Sister" are at https://forum.li...