All Comments on 'The Wicked Stepdaughter'

by RabbleLaid

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
KingTittyKingTitty5 months ago

Another excellent story! Your writing ability far exceeds pretty much anything else here on Literotica.

A quick note, I think I caught 2 minor errors with character names, instead of saying Avani it said Faria. Once on page 3 and the second I think page 6?

RabbleLaidRabbleLaid5 months agoAuthor

You are too kind! I think there are tons of authors on Literotica that blow me out of the water.

My editing skills clearly need work too! Good catch on the jumbled names. I will see if I can get it fixed.

KatameyKatamey5 months ago

I totally agree with KingTitty, the quality of writing is exceptional. I appreciated this story, despite it not being one of my favorite themes. Kudos to RabbleLaid. I hope to see another chapter of Cross Contamination as well.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That. Was. Awesome. Count me on the side of King Titty. A couple minor errors as you admitted, but they did absolutely nothing to detract from the story. 5/5 stars and a pity I can't give more.

Dewey Cheatham

LokirinLokirin5 months ago

Kinda disappointed it ended with the straight stuff, otherwise was a good fic

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

While I love your writing, I was expecting more of an ending.

it is your story, but as an example of my thoughts :)

The buildup was insane than at the moment of the party where you could utilize the utter humiliation and revenge. basically nothing happend.

An example would be her announcing that she starts doing porn with her mother as her manager, while getting bigger boobs. afterwards start an orgy as her first porn, during which Faria would break her trance.

Forcing Avani to hate the humil, while being stimulated to an orgasam, waking her confused to her appointment with the doctor, getting bigger breasts (hello tripple D's)

The next few days while healing up with her mother to nurse her, she would embrace the new self.

also she will be at home recovering from her surgery but meanwhile doing live-cam of humil videos to earn back the money her mother paid with her new fun bags.

But that's... just an example of my twisted mind ;)

RabbleLaidRabbleLaid5 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback! In the original outline, I did have elements of public humiliation in the finale, but in the end, I felt like it distracted from the core of Avani’s story: her humiliating personal submission to Madeline. So I went with a more intimate finale that gave Madeline a chance to demonstrate her complete control. A public fall from grace is certainly part of Madeline’s plan for Avani, as she hints towards the end of the story. Maybe I can write an epilouge story which explores Avani’s public disgrace in detail, and we can get the best of both worlds!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not gonna lie, the whole series had me captivated... I do believe I have become a fan of your work and will continue reading your catalogue!

Lonely_readerLonely_reader3 months ago

Thoroughly loved it! Just the right balance between dominance and care, humiliation and love.

WhiteClaw69WhiteClaw693 months ago

An amazing story 5/5 would love to see the three of them at it again as a happy family

JcbxJcbx2 months ago

This is so amazing! the best story I've read in a long time I would love to see this continue

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

phenomenal story, please do a chapter 2 and lean more into her being a mommy's girl making her dress younger & treating her more like a child

navaro515navaro51510 days ago

So a story about an emotionally damaged woman being emotionally manipulated even more...alright.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbleLaid@RabbleLaid
Come check me out on Patreon! Now with Patreon exclusive short stories! Available without a subscription! Here is the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=12794338 Currently, all posts will be open to the public! Subscribe only if you are feeling generous! Future story ide...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Miss Udders Previous Part
The Freelancer Series Info