All Comments on 'The Conception Center - Erin Pt. 02'

by NoNoYesNo

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Predictable and boring. Another weak little girl victim of the big bad men, restrained out of their fear of her. I'm out! I'll look forward to the story of the girl, in a similar situation, escaping and finding the brother, drugging him, getting the reward back and cutting his balls off and feeding them to him.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So are the women released if they can't get pregnant? Why would they pay her brother 100,000 before they know if she can have kids?

NoNoYesNoNoNoYesNo5 months agoAuthor

Well there are many parts to come! Might not end up as a tragedy story. :)

Good question about the pregnancy part — I could have been more clear about how the lottery only included the names of women who are able to bear children, which is determined in a pre-examination.

darwin1859darwin18595 months ago

Incest isn't my cup of tea (but it's very popular on LE), and even so, I found this very erotic and I'm looking forward to the next chapters. I'm wondering who gets to be the lucky guy? If the premise is insemination, the sex may be pretty limited... That would be a shame... Better to find out that this is really some sick plot by powerful men.

@NYNN, I think your preamble should be clearer about the acts (not just that vile things are depicted). You'll still have people outraged that vile things happened or whatever silly objections they have. But you'll know that you've warned the reader properly.

Spin99Spin9912 days ago

I hope more to come!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNoNoYesNo@NoNoYesNo
Just want to write the kinds of stories I enjoy reading. Undoubtedly, all my works feature non-consent in some fashion, though hopefully different series will dive into various kinks.