All Comments on 'Saving Him from Himself Ch. 03'

by Astrotrain

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
SemperSolus0198SemperSolus01982 months ago

Are you even allowed to write on this platform that Charlie lost his mind and bare handed throttled all four of his insane sisters to death?

AstrotrainAstrotrain2 months agoAuthor

@SemperSolus0198 Probably not, but that would be an interesting twist. Not where I'm thinking of going with this, but an interesting twist.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Jese fucking christ. Just fucking LEAVE. Just walk out the door and run away from these vapid, idiotic bimbos. Just knock all their heads in with a pipe they are a waste of air.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

did the sister's join a cult? and kinda curious what the reaction would have been if he had blasted Melody

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Love the story!

I hope the story continues like it started. Gentle femdom harem with tease and denial for him.

What I would prefer: More situations like this, gentle femdom (dominant blowjobs etc.), tease and denial harem (F+/m parings), teasing cock worship, CFNM, maybe even drugging him with more aphrodisiacs, dick & ball growth, ...

What I would wish to avoid: chastity belt, SPH, cuckolding, causing him pain (spanking, cbt, etc.), pegging

AstrotrainAstrotrainabout 2 months agoAuthor

Bear in mind that's I'm going for a sort of "they don't really realise what they're doing to him because all four of them are fucking nuts" kind of thing. (Because, honestly, I just find it really fucking funny). I don't really see how I can work most of your requests into that. Maybe CFNM. As for not wanting spanking, sorry dude, that's already been set up. It's coming so I hope you can grin and bear it and enjoy the rest of the story. None of the rest of your dislikes are coming however, I'm not into most of that shit myself.

Changing_LanesChanging_Lanesabout 1 month ago

Enjoying the series, thank you. A not often used approach, with the unawareness of the females inflicting the denial/frustration (though you have room to incorporate a 'deliberate ploy/ulterior motive if you wish.) I do usually need to have the female sexual arousal at male orgasm denial to enjoy a story of this genre, though this has been compelling enough to keep my attention.

And well written too. The emotional states of the characters were well portrayed, and the backdrop the story is set in easily understood.

I look forward to the next part.

PS: you can't go wrong with plenty of CFNM ;)

AstrotrainAstrotrainabout 1 month agoAuthor

If you're wondering about the delay, apologies, I've had to take a bit of a sabbatical due to health reasons. I fully intend to finish this story though, with three chapters left to go. Stay tuned!

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN1170822 days ago

"The special area is a sacred life giving place and must be taken care of, by every acolyte to the best of her capabilities." she recited dutifully

----------

Now thats a twist I did not expect, it also raises two questions.

1. Does this mean that the cult Melody, and by extension, the rest of the sisters are in, actually worship men? And it'll turn into a softmale dom/role reversal sort of thing at the end? (The way Melody was sorta fawning over his seed kinda hinted towards that as well)

2. Does this mean that theres a hierarchy within said cult, and the acolytes are lower women who were asigned to take care of their males genital needs? And currently, Melody kinda had to take on that role out of necessity.

----------

If it does end up turning into a soft male dom sort of story, then you'll have throughly surprised me, thats for sure. Stories like these almost never change that drastically, in such a mold breaking way in any case. Never the less, the story has me hooked now after that little line (since I now have no clue where the author will take this story) and I'm giddy to read the next part!

----------

4/5 thus far, if the author, for what ever reason, decides to just stop the story here, or disapears (as it sometimes tends to happen, unfortunatly) I'll lower the score to around a 2 or a 3/5.

AstrotrainAstrotrain20 days agoAuthor

@MCJOHN11708 I fully intend to finish this story but I'm current undergoing a severe health crisis so I'll have to get through that first. I'll have to slow down my writing output so apologies for that. I said I had three chapters to go but I had so much plans for one that it might be split then there'll be four left. I will get this story done eventually though.

AstrotrainAstrotrain18 days agoAuthor

@MCJOHN11708. Remember "special area" refers to the female pubic area as well, not just the male.

And to everyone else, sorry, this health crisis is a bit more serious than previously expected, I'm going to have to take a leave of absence, so I hope you can continue to enjoy what I wrote so far in the meantime. I'm still determined to finish this story though, I'm just afraid you're going to have to be patient.

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN1170814 days ago

Understandable, you have nothing to apoligize for, truly. One should take care of their health above all else. Forcing yourself to write while suffering won't just harm your own health further, but also your writing. So take as much time as you need! And try not to feel too pressured to continue this story, just take your time.

----------

More chapters than planned potentially? I like the sound of that!

----------

Ooooh. I see. So much emphasis was put on the adopted brothers genitalia that I kinda just assumed. My bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAstrotrain@Astrotrain
Just some guy who can turn into both a space shuttle and a train. Check out my stories! You can read them right here: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=7706976&page=submissions