All Comments on 'A New Life Ch. 11'

by fredStoner

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Fred love this series please continue. Becky is now in the drivers seat but is she spreading herself to thin with her number of subs?

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

Jen is now a well-trained submissive slut and whore, and seemingly cannot get enough cock. Becky has arrived on the scene. She is clearly a very strong dominant, and is training Jenna, her college roommate, as her personal lesbien slut. Becky has come into possession of Camila’s videos of Jen in action fucking man after man. The video probably won’t show that Jen was drugged on the occasion when she so enthusiastically fucked a roomful of men in all her holes. Becky is very dominant, kinky, and has some hardcore bondage notions. She does not come across as a nice or empathetic person, and has a ruthless aspect about her. Her thoughts about protecting her mom from Jen’s adulterous husband may change dramatically when she realizes that her mom is both very submissive and now an accomplished whore for Camila. How will Becky exploit the situation and her mom’s new identity? She knows that Jen is a sexy MILF, attractive, slim, with very big tits, and can be put to use in any way that Becky sees fit. It is unlikely that Becky will try to unwind the clock on Jen’s transformation. She may take advantage of the situation and pimp out her mom herself, with perhaps Camila as a go-between and facilitator. Bachelor and bachelorette parties, birthdays, and other gatherings of men and/or women who need sexual entertainment may be one avenue for realizing her mom’s potential, as well as making money for herself and her MILF mom. She may allow Donald to continue to fuck Jen when Becky is not available. It will be very interesting to see where this story goes in the next chapter.

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

"Jen was in heaven, cumming every few minutes as the two men used her body for their own pleasure."

That was with two pills. With just one of Camila's pills Jen should remember how much pleasure she gets from fucking men as Camila's whore, but that this is not what she wants. Will Becky find this out and will she take advantage of it?

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

“I don't mind you using other people, but you have to ask before you do, or we are done. Understand?"

Donald is not too bright, but has needs that Jen has been meeting. Will he actually ask Becky if he can fuck Jen?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is a wild series. Can't wait to see the fallout of Becky realizing what happened to her mom. Wonder if she will try to take control of her.

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

Camilia could continue to slip Jen an ecstasy pill for gangbang parties to ensure that her sexy and busty whore performs with enthusiasm. Jen herself may reluctantly come to crave the drug to enhance her orgasms, knowing that she will be fucked continuously in all her holes at these events.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Becky is about to find out her mom is Camila’s whore.

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

Perhaps Becky will pimp her fucktoy Jenna and her whore mom out together at other bachelor parties arranged by Camila.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Really well written. I like Becky.

AmbulAmbulabout 2 months ago

“She still had hours of video that she had taken from Camila to look through.”

The videos might be called “My insatiable whore in action.”

AmbulAmbulabout 2 months ago

"Is she having an affair, or was it worse? Becky thought as images of her mother doing drugs or being forced into prostitution flashed through her mind."

Naturally fucking, drugs, and whoring are what came to Becky's depraved mind when she wondered why her mother was lying to her. She will know soon enough.

AmbulAmbulabout 2 months ago

I don’t see any going back for Jen. She is a whore, even if a somewhat unwilling whore. The only question I have is who will she be a whore for? Becky, most likely, and quite possibly with Camila as her helper to set up parties where Jen will be the entertainment. Things will continue to be complicated for Jen as she will no doubt struggle with who she is and what she has become as her body will likely crave frequent hard fucking. Looking forward to whatever the author has in mind for his sexy submissive whore.

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

More of slut Jen, pleaase

AmbulAmbul29 days ago

It may be time for Becky to turn her reluctant whore mom into a webcam whore/porn actress. Mom already has a slim body with big tits; regular gym work would make her and Becky a lot of money. Becky, of course, would make sure that her submissive mom was sexy and seductive, and that her performances with hired men and women would be erotic and compelling for her subscribers.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

More of hot and horny Jen, please

AmbulAmbul9 days ago

Becky wants to fuck her daddy, but otherwise has no use for the cheating asshole. No doubt she will have a plan to deal with him.

AmbulAmbul4 days ago

Once Becky understands what her submissive mom has become, rather than being shocked, Becky may want to take Jen shopping for some new outfits. Micro dresses, mini-skirts, fitted blouses, and new lingerie, and stiletto heels would display the reluctant whore’s very slim, and busty body to best advantage for her new life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous