All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 111'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments
Bluesea00Bluesea002 months ago

I do have a treasure .........8 unread chapters of HHM Book 7, I plan to read through Book 7 without monthly cliff changers. Don't laugh it's taking out most of my energy. So those 5 are a discount.

I will properly comment back in a few months.

Mayhap I will ask for holidys just to have a proper time to read.

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew2 months ago

This was a wonderful chapter! The first scene between Cyrus and Grace was some of your best work.

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunny2 months ago

This story always has me snicker with glee when a punishment is handed out, I can hardly wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Excellent chapter. Eagerly awaiting the next... but the anticipation will be delicious.

traskentrasken2 months ago

Always glad to see your work continuing! Well done!

blkuserblkuser2 months ago

You keep me waiting and I typically as per my norm just binge the chapter and have to sit and wait again. But withbwhat you deliver your always worth the wait!

Sitting here waiting for more.

Please madam, may I have some more?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This chapter was intense, I loved every word of it and so badly wanted it to keep going!

AeralitoAeralito2 months ago

I love this story

FrenchTomcatFrenchTomcat2 months ago

Another epic chapter, full of emotion. Your characters are wonderfully written a feel so real. I'm looking forward to a massive amount of payback and happy réunion sex :)

H_RoarkH_Roark2 months ago

Repeat after me Mohan, Be careful what you wish for, Be careful what you wish for, Be careful what you wish for.

Sucks to live ten thousand years in ten minutes. I seriously need to brush up on the rules of hospitality.

Jenny says Hi. More terrifying words could not be uttered.

Tink alone with a bunch of sniper rifles, WCGW. (What Could Go Wrong)

All I can say is I hope Elizabeth gets drug back to the centaur village and fed to the Mandragora plant along with Darius.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Thank you for posting early I can't wait to read this after work this evening. I've been checking daily for a week now.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I love how you have plenty of sex but you focus more on a good story so that sex is just add flavor not the main dish.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Too few stars to give

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I’m so proud of Cyrus it hurts

MCRidersClubMCRidersClub2 months ago

I agree with dontyouwishyouknew. Your ability to capture the connection between Grace and Cyrus so perfectly truly made my day. I really, really hope that Cyrus gets to spend many years being Grace's Papa.

Argonaut_1975Argonaut_19752 months ago

Do not anger the Fae. They'll give you your heart's desire, and make you regret every second of it.

Thank you, Annabelle.

HemmingswayHemmingsway2 months ago

Another great chapter, can't wait to see where this goes.

EsbanosEsbanos2 months ago

Thanks for one of the best chapters Annabelle.

mharrisonmharrison2 months ago

Fantastic as always !!

Run out of other good things to say as already said them.... they all still apply though :)

Many thanks for sharing with us.

skippersdadskippersdad2 months ago

That was another great chapter, thank you for sharing.

enjoy_readingenjoy_reading2 months ago

You simply amaze me with another fantastic chapter. The Fae Queen shows up to take care of the Naga. Cryus reflected back to the encounters with Grace's grandmother and grandfather, then the gut-wrenching of the house losing the children. If that wasn't enough the Captain is coming back with reinforcement. Wow!! Just Wow!!

FbjsFbjs2 months ago

The revelation of Grace really tore at me. A beautiful crescendo!

Love the dichitomy of the Fae Queen annihilating a naga and demanding a passionate kiss :D Wish the moment was drawn out more in Mike's mind.

Thanks as always and yearning for more <3

Lizzyspapaw15Lizzyspapaw152 months ago

Great story, keep the suspense there as what happens next..

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Annabelle- You continue to amaze, entertain and stupify me and I assume a large cadre of followers, fans, monsters, demons and enthralled kinksters!

xxx

bear1999bear19992 months ago

Never can get enough ...thanks ...until the next peace.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

That was an amazing end to the director's life

MiksterAMiksterA2 months ago

I had to read this chapter twice, just to take it all in.

As usual, my only complaint is that of the psychic pain I will feel having to wait for the next installment.

You have created a world that holds me like few fictional worlds ever have, and I've visited a LOT of them.

ThumprdingThumprding2 months ago

Just outstanding story and writing. Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I love this story. Hope your wrist is doing better.

Fenris420Fenris4202 months ago

Immersive AF, as usual. It's not just the characters, or the setting, or all the magical shit (although those are all great! BTW) but I think it's how you tell your stories that is the secret sauce to why they're so addictive. 5/5* x 3000

noahbudienoahbudie2 months ago

As usual, another breathtaking foray into the hearts and souls of the crazy world you concocted. Thank you!

offtoneverneverlandofftoneverneverland2 months ago

I love how you are ramping up the intensity in all facets between all characters

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Love the story, I found your writing about 30 chapters in and i have been captivated ever since. Will you be continuing to add paperback volumes to Amazon? I have seen some but the story is vast now and I was curious if a physical option was available?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Oh my. I'm waiting for more of the god scene. That seems like it will be more of Mike having some stress. The kind of stress that is defined and as the mind over-riding the body's desire to strangle the shit out of some that desperately needs it. Cyrus and Grace. Wow. Let's hope Cyrus gets the chance to redeem his past failures at humanity, especially since he was there for her first word. Tink is still my favorite, but Grace it right there, too. Keep up the fantastic writing. You seem to have a few of us convinced you do a fairly good job at it. :-) Looking forward to the rest of the book.

Paul

ReadingRedReadingRed2 months ago

I CANT wait I need the next chapter like yesterday that cliffhanger was smaller than previous but still enough to get me thinking now I gotta know

TaradarTaradar2 months ago

Wow, one of your best chapters till date, and that's a very high bar. I had been anticipating Cyrus' meeting with the arachne, and the emotions that would follow him after meeting Eulalie. Meeting with Grace came out of left field and honestly, blew all my expectations out of the park. The sisyphean wait now continues.

Ray314Ray3142 months ago

WOW! So many threads. Please keep writing. Hope you heal quickly.

jakeyarger223jakeyarger2232 months ago

you are the greatest monster harem story teller of all time

joshmose93joshmose932 months ago

Remind me to never get on the bad side of the Fairy Queen. Man. Awesome as usual.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Another great chapter, the fae queen and Cyrus were epic.

Can't wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Every new chapter comes along just about the time my hair gets long enough to pull out in frustration when the new chapter ends. I wish that I had not found this series for another several years and been able to read the whole damn thing.

At least you're saving me haircut money.

alp2vaalp2va2 months ago

As someone who loves Ana and Darren's story, that last scene with Cyrus hit me like a ton of bricks. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hey Miss Annabelle, thanks for another amazing chapter! I hope your wrist continues to improve and you quickly return to top fighting / writing form... and I hope that Captain Douchewinkle gets his ass kicked once and for all. Best to you and your family - Thatstratismine

PotterfanzPotterfanz2 months ago

Massive respect for the character growth in this chapter, and how well you treated it

BriteStudioMKMBriteStudioMKM2 months ago

Man, with all the cliffhangers you keep leaving us on I’m gonna run out of nails to bite.

fanofyours927fanofyours9272 months ago

5 star complaint. i love it but i need more. your writing makes me feel like a kid again waiting on Saturday morning cartoons. i was giddy when i saw your next chapter a day sooner than what you posted for your timeline.

i got use to you posting 2x a month. hope you do that again soon. i look forward to you writing. i would love it if your book was animated, or picked up for a real show, or both. i feel like there are things you can only do in your books with animation. but also cgi is good enough now that with the right cast would be amazing.

not for nothing but Henry Cavill going from monster hunter to monster fcker would be spectacular! i would pay a monthly streaming service solely to watch your book made show. im thinking 20 seasons easily. really flesh out the characters. the spin offs could just be their own seasons. just please dont let them own the rights to alter your story drastically.

i've never been invested in a story like i have this story. i only made a login because of your content.

thank you for your mind and its beautiful work.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great reading. Next chapter: Grace jumps through the window on the second floor, and when they go looking, instead of a splat all they find is a thin, white silky cord.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

As someone who has kids, there is no mercy when someone takes your kids, and there should be no mercy now. Yuki was worried about Mike hitting the dark side of the force, now is the time its warranted

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story as usual. I am currently rereading the whole story, nearing the climax of the Chistmas tail.

You obviously don't lack ideas, but I would really love it if Sarah's necklace got put on Elizabeth. . . And Jenny. . . At the same time.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I wonder and hope if the new "Player" entering the scene might not be another sea faring actor, like The Flying Dutchman

Newt0351Newt03512 months ago

As always I love the world you created and the way you tell us the story.

Give yourself a hug a coffee and a cookie you deserve it.😁

Newt0351Newt03512 months ago

P.S. I did figure out who Darius is. And I think it's a beautiful thing that "he" will pay also for the crimes committed. I can't wait to see the punishment.

Newt0351Newt03512 months ago

Did I say how great you are? I think I forgot to say how great you are. Grace and Cyrus, Tatiana, Naga getting what's coming to him. Mike staying Mike as hard as that can be, makes him the best Caretaker. Darius I suspected Darius being who they are but this chapter I'm pretty positive I figured it out a little while ago.

Great story great author waiting for the next chapter already.

Dwarfstar123Dwarfstar1232 months ago
Awesome

You're writing is amazing I can't wait for the next Chapter

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Ugh I’ve been singing this as opera this entire time. I’m so embarrassed. I’ll have to go back and beatbox it all so I can be ready for when Mike finally meets the Curator - at least that’s my guess at who the other player is. Amazing as always. Loved Cyrus and the kids and the ever important reminder to not fuck with the Faerie Queen. Can’t wait to see Captain Douche Canoe get his ass handed to him, until next time!

Bronwen

JohnBJohnJohnBJohn2 months ago

Love it, thank you! I only started reading about a month ago and have enjoyed every page. The only bad thing about this chapter is now I have to wait for the next one to drop!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I can't decide if it was worse abandoning life while I binge read 90 chapters plus other great side stories and pre-stories or catching up and then having to wait for each new chapter to arrive. Just don't stop in the middle of the story somewhere! Please!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Mental image of trusting/proud little grace holding up the tag and saying her first word... hard not to shed a tear

Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Shady characters turning to light in an excerciei of contrition.

There is no better Justice than to gives what one deserves, faes way.

The mention of an extraction aces team.

Faes protocolo rule number two: Don't play with hospitality (rule number one is: For your own sake, shut Up!).

Anemergeny call to meet other player.

On! And they are coming!

Again, thank you so much!

nedthebundlernedthebundler2 months ago

As always, a great Chapter.

I'm always impressed with the level of emotion portrayed

I can hardly wait to read how Death deals with the SoS and Members of the Order that were involved in the kidnapping.

I imagine Dana is also carrying Grimoire and The Book with her, so that will factor into the chaos.

It's going to be a good read.

docholliday0007docholliday00072 months ago

Please hurry with the new chapters this story is great keep up the great work

Pincher73Pincher732 months ago

How good would life be if everyone could become a better person through life experiences. I love where you are taking Cyrus. Look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

you are an excellent writer. the story is amazing . i love all the twists , turns, and trysts. keep up the good work.

4Logwald_Timberson4Logwald_Timberson2 months ago

The only question question I have about thelis chapter would be; how were you able to exceed my expectations for the Grace and Cyrus interactions so easily!? You blew me away with them!!! Absolutely incredible chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

More Please!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

An honest five stars. This despite feeling like the Titania appearance was a bit of a cheat code of how to deal with Mohan. I get Mike not wanting to be a 'cold-blooded killer', but having the Queen of the Fae conveniently showing up to do Mike's dirty work (especially when Zel would have loved to at least torture that pudwack for a while first) seems like a very unusual shortcut for the author. (I'm sure I'd get hate mail if I left my email here, but sorry, still true.)

That 'complaint' aside, though...

This was really the 'Cyrus' chapter and he stuck his approach, as I'm sure he will stick his landing. His character growth from way back has been extraordinary and even the past few chapters is near-revelatory. I still think he will die a 'noble' death of sacrifice, and happily so, by the time this book is done. People, get your tissues ready!

This also marks the first time Arachne were involved and I wasn't compelled to skim past. Like many others, they are not my favorite 'monster' (more hate mail, I know), but this time, Cyrus and Grace interacting was somehow not at all about her being an Arachne...even as it obviously totally was. Cyrus working to protect the kids (it eventually getting him killed, like nobody is going to figure out it's HIS blood, especially with the 'rush' on their testing [as if that was not a priority]) is going to turn out sadly beautiful.

Having said that...Mike should have consoled Zel more...it IS their kid taken. In real life the guy ever lets the woman storm away, we all know he is in trouble for not following her.

I'm guessing, lastly, that we will get a check-in scene with the erstwhile 'rescue rangers' out looking for the kids, and they will probably end up as part of the actual rescue, along with the Team Radley MVP, Lily and probably...Beth (sigh...). It would be kind of cool to have Zel get some revenge action, but I somehow doubt she can leave the tribe. Obviously Tink is going to come along with those rifles (unless a new problem brews up back on the ranch...Radley home).

Curious what all those ships are going to turn out to be...and if Wallace really does lose his 'partner' (and if she joins Team Radley in full, or just a friendly 'free agent').

Really good chapter...good luck to the writer and her recovery.

BlueVelvetRoseBlueVelvetRose2 months ago

This story blows my mind! I have been entranced the whole time :) thank you

PitGrande84PitGrande842 months ago

I'm looking forward to the next one. I love. It's a pity I live in Poland. I would love to meet the author in person.

Irenae21Irenae212 months ago

Poor Tink and Zel. This was such a hard read of a chapter. Titania being dicked in dreamscape but being all business on land is so wild.

Irenae21Irenae212 months ago

Can't we buy Cyrus a new young healthy body, I need him to live. He can't be the sacrifice please.

Wanna see Uncle foot kick some wild ass. I miss Death.

Irenae21Irenae212 months ago

Can't believe the naga was done in by tea cups and pointy pinky fingers. Something so small got him such a cruel slow death

Reine2417Reine24172 months ago

Thank you for yet another great chapter and thank you for having Titania sort out Mohan. Zel would have changed in so many ways if she had done it. Looking forward to the next instalment

VeloGoneRogueVeloGoneRogue2 months ago

Woman ur cliff hangers will be the death of me!! But I love this story

WaikyokuWaikyoku2 months ago

'This tag for rent' should say 'Cryptid first words' or something lol.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Continues to be my favorite story on the site! Thanks so much for continuing to publish!

enjoy_readingenjoy_reading2 months ago

I just had to binge-read 'Last of Her Kind' again. :)

Chromy2483Chromy24832 months ago

Another gripping chapter! Loved how Titania took care of Mohan. Loved how Ratu made Mohan suffer. Hell, there is so much I love about it I could write a novella just about everything that I loved. Looking forward to the next chapter from my favorite author here.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

My favorite story😍

I think it's time for our gorgeous werewolf to make an appearance

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew2 months ago

To the Anonymous poster a few days before this one, who stated that "despite feeling like the Titania appearance was a bit of a cheat code...". Two of Titania's children were directly attacked during the assault on the Radley home. There have been lesser incidents in previous chapters that drew her attention. I was not surprised at all that she showed up.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill692 months ago

Girl you have me hooked like drugs!!

Roseboom65Roseboom652 months ago

First off, I am pretty sure (based on the necklace) that Darius is Sarah. I also agree it sure seems like Cyrus may die, but I sincerely hope not because we have been seeing what started in Last of Her Kind growing in leaps and bounds since Dead and Horny.

I also agree with what someone else commented, that right now would be a great time for Tasia to show back up.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Just finished binge reading this story up to where it currently is, started for the usual reasons, and completely forgot those in favour of the plot, didnt expect to have tears while reading a story on lit(chapter 93)!!!!, thank you for this story so far and where you take it in the future

ClearmuseClearmuse2 months ago

Thank you for 111 chapters that I read in the past week, plus D&H to boot. Now I must sadly wait like everyone else had done for years!

Great strides I your writing over time. Glad to see if sounds like you're really going at it.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

You stories are wonderful. The only bad that I can say is, I have to wait too long for the next chapter.

jdailey63jdailey632 months ago

So glad to hear you are doing better. You're chapter's and the story are so worth the wait.

Werry7371Werry73712 months ago

Oh noooooo. I caught up. Aaaahhhhh

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Another well crafted chapter in the bag ...Hope Cryus won't die in the end ...Elizabeth has to be dealt with and taught a lesson not to mess with the Radley family.Darius isn't Sarah as Sarah is Esteban in Dead and Horny.l think Darius is the Shadow maybe the Curator crafted a new body for him.New monster has to be added to be Radley home hope Tasia is next in line ..Interesting times ahead

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

+1 "Oh noooooo. I caught up. Aaaahhhhh" --Z.N.

princecharmingslprincecharmingslabout 2 months ago

Absolutely fantastic story telling... Can't wait for the next chapter. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

As I'm now caught up, I will make a prediction: in Transylvania stands a castle built by the Architect and its Player is known as The Count.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I’m all caught up to. More please. I need to know what happens

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I’ve grown accustomed to accepting the feeling of imagined abandonment each time I catch up, as I know you will be furiously penning the next chapter for us to enjoy.

What gets me is the sad question, “well, now what am I gonna read in the meantime?” David Sedaris, I reckon.

Be well, Writer, and thank you for bequeathing us your truly magical story.

MuffinMan13MuffinMan13about 2 months ago

If I tell ten friends, and they each tell ten friends, doesn't that form some sort of weird book reading pryamid, with you as the queen at the pinacle?

And if I can get in at the top, is it like selling pyramid, those below do all the reading for me? LOL.

The story is building nicely with Cyrus in place to save the kids. Uncle Foot, Jenny and Dana to bring them home, and a whole lotta SoS and order to pay the price. Will Elizabeth get her come-up-ance or will she escape to come back in book 8?

All these questions and more will be answered in the next exciting episode of.....

Da, da dahhhh

Radleys home for Horny Monsters.

Well at least I hope they will.

YourNeighbourYourNeighbourabout 2 months ago

Finally caught up. Thank you for your hard work. I've grown fond of all those characters and of your writings. Lost a good few hours of sleep reading this. I did it gladly, and I'll keep doing it.

You're doing a great job, I hope you'll continue for a while exploring this universe of horny monsters. But most of all I wish you inspiration, health, will and happiness so that you can keep up this great work of yours.

Once again, thanks.

The_Bob69The_Bob69about 2 months ago

I can honest.y say that I love your work and have not read any other author on Lit since I started. Thank you very much for sharing Annabelle!

And damn I'm caught up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The next chapter link is missing from the READ MORE OF THIS SERIES section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

As always thank you for another lovely story to read. Hands down 5 out of 5

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Just a note, I LOVE TINK! LOL

Ravus_SapiensRavus_Sapiens29 days ago

He brought the Spanish Armada??

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
10512 Followers
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...