All Comments on 'College Guys Undermine My Authority'

by BubblyBiologist

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This seemed like an overview of what happened but not really a complete story. If you had given more details of any one of these situations it would be much better.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The stories of stealing your stuff in the shower, the car ride in the lap, the music bet and the zip ties were the most hot and interesting to me and I'm sure I would enjoy more details or expanding them into a bigger fantasy story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Please tell more!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

These snippets are so tantalizing! Please indulge use with more details of your adventures!

scienceistastyscienceistasty2 months ago

I'd love to hear about when your clothes and towel got stolen while you were in the shower!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Please do expand on your ideas. I wonder if one option the boys would take would be to tickle you while you are zip tied or in your bikini (or less)

strahdletstrahdlet2 months ago

I would love to hear more.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel892 months ago

How come you don't describe the characters?

Paul4playPaul4play2 months ago

A bit of a tease….would love more detail about the situations and how they aroused you.

When you got home at the end of the day, were you horny enough to masturbate about these events?

After the students rotated off the field experience, did you date any of them?

Tell us more about how humiliation makes you feel, or how getting bound with zip ties aroused you.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Please elaborate on the car ride story, I found it to be the hottest among all!

syn4321syn4321about 2 months ago

Boring to read this. Sorry. Dive into your ideas and make them ALL happen!

starryboistarryboi13 days ago

Teasing and flirting are very underrated in my opinion. I've had similar experiences with older women in positions of authority who seemed to enjoy having their power slowly and subtly stripped away

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Did you ever get a wedgie from one of the? How would you feel if you had gotten one?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous