All Comments on 'Wife and The Older Black Gym Owner'

by stomp_stories

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
DunkirkDunkirk2 months ago

She needs to continue seeing him until she has a bbc baby bump.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story - I love cheating wives. It’s so hot to fuck a married woman & send her home full of your cum. Hopefully he knocks her up & her hubby can help her raise his black children. I hope there is a few more chapters to this.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

awesome quality .. I loved this !

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon19552 months ago

Such a fantastic story!!! The sexual tension from their very first meeting was very evident and the buildup to the sex in the ring was great!! I really enjoyed how each day Laura went to visit Sean, she would dress just a little sexier until that day he first fucked her and she was dressed to the nines for HIM!! I cannot wait for the next story!!! She is hooked on his cock and Sean knows it. I'm looking forward to the day when Sean gets her pregnant!! Easily 5 stars, keep up the great writing. By the way, its hard to believe this is your first submission to Lit.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now2 months ago

Pretty fucking hot!

stomp_storiesstomp_stories2 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for the kind words and encouragement about my first story submission. I have a few more featuring Laura in different scenarios, although with similar, broad themes. I’ll try and submit those here first and then work on continuing this one. Hope that’s OK. If you enjoyed this one, I think you’ll like the others, too.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

"To be continued."

.

No chapter # in the title to warn this wasn't a complete story BEFORE opening it always earns an automatic rating of 1.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Luv the slow submission; so sexy she becomes; please more & more;

Thx!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

can wait for more! nicely done

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Nice story

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Terrific story thus far... Complete her submission in the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Can’t wait for more of this story!

Stephan_RayStephan_Ray2 months ago

Good story line but you are changing perspectives back and forth from a narrative to a first-person account.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A dandy beginning. A gentle suggestion, you need to develop more dialogue between Laura and Sean. There are gaps in the storyline that could be filled in, as their relationship develops.

But, all in all, a good start and I look forward to seeing where this story goes.

Pfj99Pfj992 months ago

I’m looking forward to your next stories. This one had me hooked from the first time Laura entered the gym. I was hoping it would go this way, but I loved the slow buildup. Very, very hot.

TigersmanTigersman2 months ago

Good story. I enjoyed the slow build up and how Laura was thinking about her feelings she was developing. I also liked how she took Sean bareback and not on birth control. She needs to breed black like all married white women should be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

There is endless potential of character development. Bravo

cardinalfancardinalfan25 days ago

I really enjoyed this story and your others as well. The only minor critique I have is that you sometimes speak in first person, then switch to third person. But a little more editing will fix that. I'm anxious to read more from you.

charliem100charliem10018 days ago

Like your others, this is a captivating tale. However, as I've said in other comments about your work, to me it would be much hotter if it was a cuckold story instead of cheating.

It could have the same innocent start with the breakdown and her meeting the helpful Sean. No reason not to tell her husband about it, is there? The next day it's still innocent and reasonable to take the coffee and donuts as a thank you. Again, no reason not to tell Tom. She's just showing her gratitude for Sean's help, right? That's when she casually mentions she thinks Sean is attracted to her. Is Tom mad?

No! He finds himself strangely excited and when she considers another visit to the gym he encourages her to go. He fantasizes where this could go and it turns him on. He admits how he feels and gives her the freedom to see what develops, but makes her promise to tell him everything. The rest of your story is perfect, and I really like that there's potential for an ongoing double life for Laura. Sean living in a rough, black neighbor has potential for all sorts of adventure she can report back to Tom.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Znakomite - czekam , aż Laura w drugiej , trzeciej i czwartej części będzie wychowywana przez Seana i będzie rodziła jego piękne , czarne dzieci , które będą bardzo podobne do niego , a dziewczynki do Laury , piękne jak ona lecz czarne jek ich ojciec i mam nadzieję , że będzie ich kilkoro

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous