All Comments on 'She-Wolf 750-Word Story'

by MillieDynamite

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi2 months ago

@MillieDynamite, you are a true artist with words. This paints an amazing picture! Loved it!!

StillStunnedStillStunned2 months ago

Love it! Very primal, and very effective use of language to reinforce the imagery.

STrentSTrent2 months ago

Excellent piece, really evocative. Enjoyed this immensely.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

more please

AliceWadeAliceWade2 months ago

A stunning use of 750 words!

la_ruchela_ruche2 months ago

Mmm, hope to meet a wolf like that next trail run.

karina_jaydekarina_jayde2 months ago

Wow, I loved this!

Thrilling, primal, and a bit scary all in one nice, compact package. The use of present tense (something that's usually not to my taste), also really helps sell the immediacy and the frenzied nature of this story. This is easily my favorite of the 750-word stories that have come out recently. 5 stars!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman2 months ago
Excellent

Very interesting story. Well done.

AlexBaileyAlexBailey2 months ago

Wow. That was feral, vicious, and sexy. Ah-wooow!

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

I assume you already know you're a great writer. I love this story, what's already been said about doesn't need to be improved upon. I couldn't do that anyway. I just wanted to say I really enjoyed it, and echo the others praise and their desire for more.

This wolf-girl might be the death of me, but I willingly surrender to her!

Fucking Five Star vote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMillieDynamite@MillieDynamite
I’m a married black lesbian. My wife’s name is Jo. I love writing and do publish some professionally. I’m also a paid ghostwriter. I write a lot of kink stories. I love feedback, so don’t be shy, hate my work, or love it. Just let me know which. For the time being, this is all...