All Comments on 'Madelyn's Ordeal'

by Baztrachian

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

An awful portrayal of a response to rape and a woman's normal reaction to it. This is a young lady with plans for her future and just found her parents had colluded to ruin those plans. Her first response would have been to leave. If not possible and she was actually raped, she would have looked to escape and call police. Last item on the list would be to get plan B the next day, or eventually abort her rapists bastard. She sure as shit wouldn't have done what this mess suggested and take it in stride.

BaztrachianBaztrachianabout 2 months agoAuthor

I will just never understand the people who go on an erotic stories site like Literotica, head for the NonConsent/Reluctance section, find a NonConsent/Reluctance story, and then are SHOCKED!! and OUTRAGED!! to find that the story has elements of NonConsent/Reluctance to it!!!

Also, IT'S A FUCKING STORY!! Jesus, get over yourselves!

JustBobbinAlongJustBobbinAlong10 days ago

I love your stories, please ignore the critic...it is, afterall merely fantasy...but oh boy, I'm enjoying the ride!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBaztrachian@Baztrachian
Someone noticed I have a thing for impregnation and pregnancy risk. It's true. Deal with it.