All Comments on 'Wrestling Match Went… Wrong?'

by DLostRuler

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoabout 1 month ago

Loved the story! Small mistakes here and there but not enough to bring me out of the story. One example being missing words (for example "they stared into each other's Aina saw something in Ethan's eyes"), and another using the metric system for Ethan's height but using feet and inches for the rest. Some other small things here and there but no big mistakes as I said earlier.

Keep up the good work and I hope you'll continue writing more and maybe continue with this story as well!

tslover1963tslover1963about 1 month ago

Wow I loved this, can’t wait for the second part

TraceycelTraceycelabout 1 month ago

Such a good read! Been a reader for years and this one made me create an account to follow for the next one! Xxx

DLostRulerDLostRulerabout 1 month agoAuthor

Ladd_Russo, I tried to edit it myself, but still missed some errors haha. I'm not sure if trying to edit again will make things change, but anyways! I plan on continuing this one and make others, to try and improve my writing, specially smut, as this is my first attempt at that. Thanks for the feedback! It helps a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

In college I wrestled a girl who I later found out was on the judo team. I was thrown around and choked into submission. When I came to I was dressed in a bra and thong with lipstick and makeup and tied up in a chair. She said it was time to teach me a lesson as she pulled out me cock, tied a pink ribbon tightly around my balls and slowly stroked my cock. As I moaned like a whore she continued until the doorbell rang. Her boyfriend walked in and asked what did we have here. He unzipped his pants and shoved his cock in my mouth and told me to suck it. After he blew his load they carried me to the bed while I was still tied up. I was bent over the bed with my ass exposed as I felt the pressure of his cock head against my anus. His girlfriend grabbed me by the hair as she positioned her pussy in front on my face. As I licked and ate her I felt the thrust of his cock all the way to his balls. She came with a groan just as he blew his load in my ass. Before they untied me I was told that I would be available for their use whenever they desired. My compliance was assured by the numerous pictures from both ends and while tied on the bed. Know whenever they want me to stop by they send a picture of me in bondage or with a cock in my ass. Sometimes it pays to lose one for the team.

BetaDickSlaveBetaDickSlaveabout 1 month ago

Really enjoyed the wrestling dominance aspect of this story, particularly love it when a girl is dressed in pantyhose and hotpants and really good at wrestling, as I don't have to pretend that she's more skilled and stronger than me, I get such a rush from being dominated like this... I see this is your first time writing this excellent story, I hope you continue, and looking forward to more :))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Unreadable - too many grammatical errors made tracking the narrative too difficult.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Love the story and Aina’s dominance! Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Love the story please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow another domineering futa on male who degrades the male, havent read that before at all. Its so bad that you all still need the shock and taboo of uncaring futa on male to find it sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

If she didnt want to fuck this up why would she rape him in the first place, because thats what happened, rape, might as well tag that

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Please continue love the dom futa on male

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Of course he wont feel bad he got raped and will hapily be her cock slave instantly, because thats how these things go, any interesting consequences will be pushed aside for degrading futa on male fuckfest, yay

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Please next chapter love this

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

I hope this one get's a continuation!

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Please don't drop this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDLostRuler@DLostRuler
I'm just a novice writer enjoying his time writing, I've never written smut, and this is my attempt at that. Might be trashy, or maybe not, you can judge. I accept constructive criticism as that would help me grow as a writer, and also help me know if I'm doing well with my sm...