All Comments on 'The Auction (Alternate Ending)'

by MCHammerher

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
pale2000pale200016 days ago

I think most men I knew also love girls/ladies

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

There is a reason why none of your stories gave averaged over 4.5.

MCHammerherMCHammerher15 days agoAuthor

Hey Anonymous, how many stories have you has published on this website? It is not as easy as you think. But thanks for your input.

MCHammerherMCHammerher15 days agoAuthor

If you hated this story, wait until you read my next story to be published called Pirates on the Caribbean. You will really hate it.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Hm. Needs a part 2, in which police investigators get involved. Uproarious hijinks ensue as perpetrators and donors are tracked down, arrested, prosecuted, convicted, and packed off to prison to spend most of their remaining miserable ass lives. Just spitballing here.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Posting more than one story in one day is always at least one too many.

TheJoker33TheJoker3315 days ago

I didn't even bother finishing this. I firmly believe that you don't understand how bidding is supposed to work.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

As the employees walked away, they were met with withering fire from multiple KH 121's and all of them were torn to shreds in a hail of machinegun fire.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

I couldn't get out of my mind the pain they felt suspended by their arms overhead like that. Anything else that occurred was nothing as they would be in agony anyway and dislocated shoulders are hellish.

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomen14 days ago

Good job as always!!

I am a fan of your stories. I look forward to reading them.

Ignore the negative comments about your story (stories). The negative comments are always written by nitwits that are incapable of writing their own story!

MCHammerherMCHammerher14 days agoAuthor

Thank you everyone for your input. I think I have milked this story theme enough haha.

MCHammerherMCHammerher14 days agoAuthor

Just for the record, I never post multiple stores on the same day. If you understand the process on this website a story can get caught up for days or weeks being sent back for spelling, punctuation and grammar issues. I have a life. I am a professional musician and avid sportsman. I don’t have time to just sit around and compose nut busting stories. Just saying.

MCHammerherMCHammerher13 days agoAuthor

Thanks I appreciate the support.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous