All Comments on 'Meagan's Sexual Awakenings Pt. 01'

by Happygirl22

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
TigersmanTigersman28 days ago

Fantastic story!! I really liked the attention to detail and the slow pace. I'm looking forward to another chapter.

bwmombwmom27 days ago

Mmm, paced perfectly, and I love all the kisses.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Please give us a couple chapters with these characters. Daddy and her go further. She and Zoe experiment. The three of them down at Disney!! There's three or four more chapters right there!

bwmombwmom27 days ago

Beautiful birthday girl!

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Very nice. I sure hope daddy takes her & claims her for himself before Zoe is even brought into the fuck picture. Get daddy/daughter relationship firmley established first. Then there could possibly be a couple of bred teens returning home from Disney World? Several chapters needed before you say The End! 5☆

winterplayingwinterplaying26 days ago

I like your writing. You know how to show us the relationship between daddy and daughter without just telling us! Personally, I don't like daddy daughter stories that include a third person regardless of who it is. So if you add Zoe into the threesome I will probably quit reading this story line. However would love to read more of your other stuff.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

5 Stars. I can't wait for the Daddy Daughter fucking.

She needs to know that being a slut is a good thing.

Hope you'll have her dressed up for Daddy in sexy lingerie.

A sheer bra, satin garterbelt, sheer stockings with frilly ankle sox and heels that she keeps on while fucking Daddy.

A Disney trip threesome would be awesome. Both fuck sluts dressed up for Daddy.

Both taking facials. Talking dirty, drinking Daddy's cum.

More chapters soon.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

She is lucky to have a dad like that. What does he do next?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous